SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 1:05 pm

sbolduc wrote:Just some of my thoughts:

Ben
Pro - Not heavily promoted in promos, multiple sources indicating HTD, his IG photo tag "Home is where it starts" in conjunction with first convo with Kait around her tatoos and how they remind her of home and where she came from. Small town feel to his 1-1 (local hall for dance competition, tailgate kiss scene being filmed).  Kaitlyn said in an interview that she would like to return to small town roots.
Con - outside of personal thoughts on compatibility & age anything that dictates he might be out??

Chris
Pro - AL source, typical F1 SM activity, CH 5 to watch (historically a F1 hint)
Con - Not sure he even got HTD due to potentially recent photo tagging which would have been taken while HTD were filmed, also potential IG activity (both up for debate)

Shawn
Pro - He and Nick not following each other potential F1/F2? Not heavily active on SM more typical F1 behavour
Con - Heavily promoted in promos, he may get the frontrunner early edit based on RS feedback and others vs. Kaitlyns comment in interview that slow and steady wins the race vs. hot early. He is following girls from past seasons who live in the area (potential meet up) not really indication yet but if he does meet up I think it is a clue.

Nick
Pro - Almond butter tweet and Kaitlyn's response in interview that Almond Butter is one of her favourite foods (Nick tweeted about it first). He and Shawn not following each other potential F1/F2??? Multi sources he got HTD.
Con - Tweeting a lot (not typical F1) but don't think we can really go off of his SM right now. AL source he didn't get HTD.

Anything else??

Great post!  A couple things I've noticed also are

Ben - pro - slow and steady, and silent thunder comments by Kaitlyn seem to fit him best

Chris - Pro - Kaitlyn's very fond reaction to seeing him in the access hollywood video
       - Con - gimmick entrance often an F2 sign, rarely an F1
                 - highlighted a lot (most?) in early previews

Shawn - pro - To me he actually hasn't been in the promos much, only quick peeks if you're looking for him
          - con - public dates (group and one on one) with lots of pics out of him preseason, but a whit and Nikki                had them so maybe not a clue anymore

Nick - pro - filmikng leaks, pics, public sightings etc.  went dark after he joined

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by emusha Sat May 16, 2015 1:26 pm

would edit this following
Chris - Pro - Kaitlyn's very fond reaction to seeing him in the access hollywood video (up for debate if tone was romantic or in the friend zone)

Shawn- pro: has a barn and seems able to provide rural lifestyle which K said she wanted, gregarious personality seems effortlessly funny - K described her guy she's looking for as "honest and hilarious ...but not as funny as me"  

Nick - pro: K said she likes a guy who can challenge her and bring out her serious side - nick enjoys stimulating conversation and looks for it
con: has facial hair - unlikely to do FRC fully bearded
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 16, 2015 2:22 pm

sdmom wrote:Thanks! Does anyone remember if Chris or Brook from Des' season got one or not?
From what I remember Drew and Zak had intro's. Chris and Brooks did not.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat May 16, 2015 2:32 pm

My gut feeling is they shuffled the deck\rewrote their template and F1 is not in premier intro vids or CH 5 to watch.  I have a gut feeling F1 is going to be a sleeper who will be hidden in first half of season.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 4:40 pm

sbolduc wrote:
sdmom wrote:Does f1 typically get an intro video? Can some one post answers from previous seasons? TIA

Yes and No:

Chris - Whitney yes
Ashley - JP yes
Emily - Jef yes
Sean - Cat did not but we saw it online after
Andi - No one did but we saw Josh's online after (Nick did not)
Des - I don't remember either Brooks or Chris having one could be wrong though
Brad 2.0 - Emily Yes
JP - didn't watch don't know

JP- Yes Nikki got one

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat May 16, 2015 5:28 pm

^thanks Sophie!!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat May 16, 2015 6:00 pm

emusha wrote:would edit this following
Chris - Pro - Kaitlyn's very fond reaction to seeing him in the access hollywood video (up for debate if tone was romantic or in the friend zone)

Shawn- pro: has a barn and seems able to provide rural lifestyle which K said she wanted, gregarious personality seems effortlessly funny - K described her guy she's looking for as "honest and hilarious ...but not as funny as me"  

Nick - pro: K said she likes a guy who can challenge her and bring out her serious side - nick enjoys stimulating conversation and looks for it
con: has facial hair - unlikely to do FRC fully bearded

I really do not see that Nick having facial hair is a con . Sorry that makes no sense to me at all. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 16, 2015 6:05 pm

I agree. 
That is a personal preference and unless someone knows this is how K feels about facial hair there is no way of gauging this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat May 16, 2015 6:08 pm

If she loves facial hair or scruff, then you would have to mark that as a pro.

I agree we have no way of knowing this.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat May 16, 2015 6:14 pm

KB_Mom wrote:My gut feeling is they shuffled the deck\rewrote their template and F1 is not in premier intro vids or CH 5 to watch.  I have a gut feeling F1 is going to be a sleeper who will be hidden in first half of season.
Maybe so hidden he's not even there sneakyl cantstopl
But I agree, whoever is the F1 is not likely to be a big part of the first half of the season. It'll be all about the boy-drama.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 16, 2015 6:17 pm

Chris Seigfried got engaged and married with scruff. It's all a personal preference. We haven't seen much of Nick with scruff until early this year. We know Kaitlyn likes scruff and a lot of the guys in the bio's have scruff. I think scruff is a pro in all cases. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat May 16, 2015 6:19 pm

I agree with the scruff. My hubby, who has always had some level of scruff - offered to shave for our wedding. My reaction was No Way! I didn't want to get down the aisle and be all distracted by the man I love not looking like the man I love Smiley
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

+30
Linds911
Beagle
california90
AllAboutLove
julychild
officeRules
whit90
jen689
BlackHalo
mindless
kimberlyg