SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:54 am

TopShelf wrote:I am happy to have you as a friend, Katie!  I will say that I agree that Kaitlyn and Nick seem to bring out happiness in each other, and they get along well.  I would like to see them together in the end.  But, I want to see her interaction with Ben too, because I really like him, just don't know much about him.  Shawn isn't "my type" but he might be Kaitlyn's type, so it is OK whomever she might choose, but if I were controlling it all, I'd have her pick Nick and have them give it a go in the real world.  I hope the next few shows do a good job letting us see the personalities of all of these people.  ;)

bestbud! :swinginglove

We can be TeamNick buds together. I do think it's between Shawn and Nick at this stage and if I had to make a decision on the F1 now I'd pick Nick. But the fantasy dates with Ben and Shawn will give us better clues to where her heart lies.

So here are my thoughts on the F3 so far:

If she is after an intense, passionate and drama filled relationship then I think Shawns' her man.

If she's after a fun, humorous, adventurous relationship then I think Nicks' her man

And

If she after a sweet, sensitive and honest guy then I think Bens'' her man.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:49 am

^^I like how you broke those 3 relationships down Katiebelle! Sounds very true to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:14 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
TopShelf wrote:I am happy to have you as a friend, Katie!  I will say that I agree that Kaitlyn and Nick seem to bring out happiness in each other, and they get along well.  I would like to see them together in the end.  But, I want to see her interaction with Ben too, because I really like him, just don't know much about him.  Shawn isn't "my type" but he might be Kaitlyn's type, so it is OK whomever she might choose, but if I were controlling it all, I'd have her pick Nick and have them give it a go in the real world.  I hope the next few shows do a good job letting us see the personalities of all of these people.  ;)

bestbud!  :swinginglove

We can be TeamNick buds together. I do think it's between Shawn and Nick at this stage and if I had to make a decision on the F1 now I'd pick Nick. But the fantasy dates with Ben and Shawn will give us better clues to where her heart lies.

So here are my thoughts on the F3 so far:

If she is after an intense, passionate and drama filled relationship then I think Shawns' her man.

If she's after a fun, humorous, adventurous relationship then I think Nicks' her man

And

If she after a sweet, sensitive and honest guy then I think Bens'' her man.

Disagree with the drama. I don't see Shawn as drama at all, just passionate, protective, and very invested. And I think Kait gets that. I would be concerned about him, if he behaved like this towards all the contestants.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:21 pm

Maggenzm - I think we will have to agree to disagree. I think Shawn is drama with a capital D!

Can you not remember how he stormed off when Jared got that group rose. He thought he was going to get it and then hightailed out of the room in a huff and complained to the crew. If he was mature he would have kept his feelings to himself and not made such a DRAMA of it.

Being in love and invested in her doesn't excuse his dramatics. I think both Ben Z and Jared had strong feelings for her and they handled themselves with maturity and acted like gentlemen.

Sometimes when I look at Shawn's behaviour - storming off, confronting Nick in his room after the fantasy date and calling him "the other guy" - it reminds me of all that teenage lovelorn angst we dealt with with our boyfriends back in high school. Never want to go back to those days!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Maggenzm - I think we will have to agree to disagree. I think Shawn is drama with a capital D!

Can you not remember how he stormed off when Jared got that group rose. He thought he was going to get it and then hightailed out of the room in a huff and complained to the crew. If he was mature he would have kept his feelings to himself and not made such a DRAMA of it.

Being in love and invested in her doesn't excuse his dramatics. I think both Ben Z and Jared had strong feelings for her and they handled themselves with maturity and acted like gentlemen.

Sometimes when I look at Shawn's behaviour - storming off, confronting Nick in his room after the fantasy date and calling him "the other guy" - it reminds me of all that teenage lovelorn angst we dealt with with our boyfriends back in high school. Never want to go back to those days!

Katiebelle, you nailed it. Shawn and Kaitlyn both act like they are in high school. Her drama about telling him about the pre-FS sex, him acting like a jerk because Jared got a GDR. So immature, but I think Kaitlyn enjoys that. I think that drama equates love to her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Maggenzm - I think we will have to agree to disagree. I think Shawn is drama with a capital D!

Katiebelle, you nailed it.  Shawn and Kaitlyn both act like they are in high school.  Her drama about telling him about the pre-FS sex, him acting like a jerk because Jared got a GDR.  So immature, but I think Kaitlyn enjoys that. I think that drama equates love to her.

I know! Can you remember those days where there was always one couple in your group of friends that use to fight and breakup and then makeup in a never ending circle and it was all drama and passion.... And exhausting for those around them! Well if Shawn is F1 IMO they'll be that couple.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:22 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Katiebelle, you nailed it.  Shawn and Kaitlyn both act like they are in high school.  Her drama about telling him about the pre-FS sex, him acting like a jerk because Jared got a GDR.  So immature, but I think Kaitlyn enjoys that. I think that drama equates love to her.

I know! Can you remember those days where there was always one couple in your group of friends that use to fight and breakup and then makeup in a never ending circle and it was all drama and passion.... And exhausting for those around them! Well if Shawn is F1 IMO they'll be that couple.

I agree, and how sad, she is 30 years old and she might still want a high school level relationship.

Makes you love Mattie and Art from NZ even more. They are younger than these two and still seem much more mature than anyone left on this version except maybe Ben H an he is the youngest.

BTW, love that you remained unspoiled and the I get to read your thoughts. bestbud!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:34 pm

I can't imagine Nick getting sucked into that kind of relationship with her. I don't know him that well, I haven't seen Andi's season, but he comes across as level headed and actually more mature than both Shawn and Ben.

He's a little older, 34?, than Ben's 26 and Shawn's 28 and I think that showed with the way he handled the animosity from the guys when he arrived. He let them have their digs but sat there staunch, never backing down or apologising and eloquently stated his case of why he was there.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:43 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I can't imagine Nick getting sucked into that kind of relationship with her. I don't know him that well, I haven't seen Andi's season, but he comes across as level headed and actually more mature than both Shawn and Ben.

He's a little older, 34?, than Ben's 26 and Shawn's 28 and I think that showed with the way he handled the animosity from the guys when he arrived. He let them have their digs but sat there staunch, never backing down or apologising and eloquently stated his case of why he was there.

I was fully on board with Nick being mature until he tattled on Shawn this episode, I don't care if Shawn did say it, I would have preferred for Nick to not bring it up. Kaitlyn will learn that Shawn is that kind of a douchebag to talk about that, so it would come out with Nick's help.

I love Nick, but to me Kaitlyn is not bringing out the best in Nick.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:45 pm

Hmmm...... It looks as though I'm definitely TeamNick .... But I'm in a quandary. I want him to win but I don't want him to win. I think he could do a lot better than her. Is that too harsh?

Also wouldn't he make a great Bachelor! Or Ben......argghh .... I can't decide!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:I can't imagine Nick getting sucked into that kind of relationship with her. I don't know him that well, I haven't seen Andi's season, but he comes across as level headed and actually more mature than both Shawn and Ben.

I was fully on board with Nick being mature until he tattled on Shawn this episode, I don't care if Shawn did say it, I would have preferred for Nick to not bring it up. Kaitlyn will learn that Shawn is that kind of a douchebag to talk about that, so it would come out with Nick's help.

I love Nick, but to me Kaitlyn is not bringing out the best in Nick.

You're right! I had forgotten that he did that. It's always better to the take the high road. Was he a tattler on Andi's season?
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:51 pm

Enjoying reading your posts, Katiebelle yes Sorry it is so lonely in here, cannot wait for another unspoiled season to sleuth together.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

+25
CarrieA
AllAboutLove
stuckinsc
Jolena
Ladybug82
Linds911
Maggenzm
Rolly
happygolucky
mercieme
Sprite