SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - **NO SPOILERS** - Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - **NO SPOILERS** - Discussion Empty Ben Higgins - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - **NO SPOILERS** - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 15, 2015 9:38 pm

Maddy wrote:Ben Higgins - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - **NO SPOILERS** - Discussion Ben-h-bachelorette
Hometown: Denver, CO
Height: 6'4"
Tattoos: One
All-time favorite movies: The Sandlot, Crash, 500 Days of Summer
Biggest date fear: Eating something that doesn't agree with me and then sitting through the entire date fighting a stomach ache

What does being married mean to you?
It is a total sacrifice. Marriage is about a commitment to another person and total sacrifice to fulfill that commitment.

Describe your idea of the ultimate date.
Hiking back to a quiet place in the woods where we can be alone, but also in nature outside of the normal dating activities.

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be?
Nelson Mandela. He was punished and enslaved but showed grace and mercy in the end. He is a legend and his grace is something I would like to model.

If you could be any superhero, which one would you be?
Batman. He is a badass and has an awesome man-cave to hang out with his friends in.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - **NO SPOILERS** - Discussion Empty Re: Ben Higgins - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - **NO SPOILERS** - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Sat May 16, 2015 6:24 pm

This guy sounds awesome.  I don't know if he wrote this, but the responses sound totally natural.  And, he is so dang cute.  Great smile!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - **NO SPOILERS** - Discussion Empty Re: Ben Higgins - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - **NO SPOILERS** - Discussion

Post by sparkler Sun May 17, 2015 5:35 pm

alwaystulips wrote:This guy sounds awesome.  I don't know if he wrote this, but the responses sound totally natural.  And, he is so dang cute.  Great smile!

I'm liking him too so far based on the bio. I saw the ABC preview for Monday and so far am not particularly impressed with anyone....The guy in the motorized cupcake thing seems unusual.....hopefully a few will stand out among the crowd on the first episode....the first night is always so confusing and probably even more so when unspoiled!!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun May 17, 2015 11:39 pm

I haven't seen the preview.  There's a guy in a motorized cupcake?!  Hahaha!  Okay, now I'm excited for the premiere! :dancingcupcake:
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 7:47 pm

His page on my site (Spoilers free!):
http://wp.me/p1Pls6-7BZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - **NO SPOILERS** - Discussion

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum