SELECT CONTENT

Bradley - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson **NO SPOILERS** Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bradley - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson **NO SPOILERS** Discussion Empty Bradley - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson **NO SPOILERS** Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 15, 2015 10:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Bradley - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson **NO SPOILERS** Discussion 430.1x1

Bradley
Bachelor
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Height: 6'2"
Tattoos: One
All-time favorite movies: Wolf of Wall Street, Will Ferrell movies, Rainman
Biggest date fear: Someone who can't handle or understand my sarcasm

What does being married mean to you?
Finding someone that will go through thick and thin with you. A best friend that you can be yourself with and who will gladly handle my flaws for the rest of my life.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
One for sure is graduating university, as I was the first in my family -- as well as getting a Division I tennis scholarship and becoming an All-American.
If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be?
Play an NFL game in Tom Brady's shoes. Get a taste of what a primetime football game would be like -- then go home to Gisele.

Do you prefer a woman who wants to be pursued or a woman who pursues you?
Too often I think women like to be pursued, which is fair, but I would love for a woman to turn the tables and bring her game to me.

ABC.Go.Com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bradley - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson **NO SPOILERS** Discussion Empty Re: Bradley - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson **NO SPOILERS** Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 7:48 pm

His page on my site (Spoilers free!):
http://wp.me/p1Pls6-7MF

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bradley - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson **NO SPOILERS** Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum