SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FAN FORUM

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FAN FORUM  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FAN FORUM

Post by mercieme Sat May 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Emusha thanks for posting that. I still feel that Michelle missed an opportunity to call out TPTB out on this.

I don't know if MF has a daughter but I know CH does. And IMO CH would never put his daughter in a situation that TPTB put Kaitlyn by choosing to storyboard an intimate moment she had on the show. The real culprit here is TPTB trying to use sex as a way to draw in ratings & that's just unacceptable to me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FAN FORUM  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FAN FORUM

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 6:22 pm

I totally agree with you but we know that michelle has put several years into landing a media job and wouldn't burn any bridges if it kills her...it's unfortunate that she could have kept it more real than she did but I HUGELYYYY respect her for the statement she made...nobody has really come out in support of K in quite the same way she has from amongst bachnation and that's saying a LOT cos everyone was pro-Kait pre-season...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 23, 2015 6:28 pm

MM stating her opinion on how SHE thinks K is feeling is totally wrong IMO. MM doesn't know and is only speculating. She chose the negative route.

IMO Kaitlyn doesn't care, she feels bad for the timing of it all. Right or wrong, MM is sending a negative tone out there.

One of reasons I like Kaitlyn is because she says what she thinks and how she feels. There are no scripts with her IMO!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 7:08 pm

I def do agree GA that MM took it too far and that she dramatized it a bit more than K prolly sees it...  :yes: :yes:

at the same time...
Based on how she's reacting to positive posts on social media I do think K is taking it a bit harder than we see JMHO 

she's been adooored by everyone till now so this is completely the opposite experience -- she's doing absolutely fine and not torn up significantly but I do think she's struggling with it a bit like any normal human would if millions of ppl had opinions about your life choices and calling you a "sl*t" 

She's a tough cookie so she'll be totally fine but I don't think she's nonchalant about it based on the tweet she posted last night
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 8:01 pm

oh gosh people can be so mean!!! I'm soo glad it's K that's the bette and I feel like even in the last two episodes she's been so fully present and herself enough however it ends and I love her realness it takes guts to put YOUR WHOLE SELF out there including your mistakes
virtual blowkiss group hug  to Kaithlyn you go girl and I hope however things end for her it all ends in a way that is good for her and she's happy now!! #TeamKaitlyn 

**edited**
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:37 pm

Video for Kaitlyn Smiley

Enjoy!
http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2015/06/01/bachelorette-kaitlyn-its-my-life-video/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:MM stating her opinion on how SHE thinks K is feeling is totally wrong IMO. MM doesn't know and is only speculating. She chose the negative route.

IMO Kaitlyn doesn't care, she feels bad for the timing of it all. Right or wrong, MM is sending a negative tone out there.

One of reasons I like Kaitlyn is because she says what she thinks and how she feels. There are no scripts with her IMO!

Good Post I agree

I liked this but i more than liked it...I loved it!!! MM is out only for MM.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:22 pm

MM can not even handle her own personal life, so I can't figure out why she thinks she should speculate on others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:49 am

Sidebar: Flying from L.A. to New York was my first time flying first class. I'm more of a coach kind of gal. But first class really is a whole new world (foreshadowing!). I had big plans to eat a nice hot meal, watch a movie, catch up on a little sleep, see what first class was all about. Unfortunately, I fell asleep before the plane even took off and woke up five hours later. And I didn't even realize that the chair could recline into a bed. When I woke up, my neck was killing me. What a rookie!

latest people blog

LOVE HER! She's so real Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:56 am

Her blog this week was great Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:01 am

She is the cutest to ever cute heartbeat I hope that if she didn't find love on the show, she finds the best man ever to appreciate her, when she's ready of course.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:29 am

That's a great blog. Talk about honesty. I totally believe that's how it all went down.

Blogs. People Kaitlyn

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FAN FORUM

+9
Rolly
mercieme
california90
emusha
DMBFan