SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smh - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:08 pm

I join the Nick party late, I am confuse but still sitting here at the back of the house with a cup of tea quieting the nerves until the end.  It is one thread I go to when I come on the board Nick's thread

Last edited by reason on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

smh - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:10 pm

emusha wrote:smh - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 52 Screen10

K asks "Are you cold?"

Also wanted to share a couple of casual observations...just to add to the mass of info that's been gathered so far

Nick tweeted @ becca a response to a song/youtube video she posted "love it!" becca favorited his tweet.

K was hanging out with Becca the weekend after she got out of "the bubble". they've also been tweeting back and forth the past couple of days expressing their mutual adoration for each other.

K last week tweeted at sharleen "I adore you" as a response to a blog post where sharleen posted her reaction to the Kupah debacle. Sharleen tweets back "feeling is very mutual"

Nick was hanging out with Sharleen and Andy/her fiance the weekend before

probably means nothing but I found it a funny coincidence that they're both communicating with the one person they other person is closest to from the franchise (nick with becca and K with sharleen ...)

Bringing this over to the next page.

Thanks for all that, good observations!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:22 pm

ETA - also noticed this is something RS got exactly right, Nick and Kaitlyn making out that night on Chelsea Pier.

Not much of a leap on his part. The people who sent him the images of Nick at the group date and talking to Kaitlyn on the pier, pretty much confirmed that she and Nick were making out.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:27 pm

lleyki wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:Just curious,  are we really really sure that Kaitlyn didn't choose anybody at the end?

I just find it suspect. I feel she chose Nick at the end.   Just didn't make sense that she didn't choose Nick.  He had the leverage cause he knew before and if he is the sex guy, I do not think he'll be rejected at the end again.   Also,  Fleiss really seem to like Kaitlyn.  I do not remember him particularly fond of leads that did not choose anybody (eg Brad or that ette that didn't choose anyone.

This is what is confusing me as well. If you take RS's spoilers as fact, apparently Kaitlyn and Nick were much closer than she let on to the guys when he showed up (and the article on the previous page suggests that to be the case), even going so far as to say they spoke all the time and it was intense and very flirtatious. Okay, so that means what they shared was significant enough for Kaitlyn to let Nick join the show, despite the feelings of the other guys competing for her. Then things with them get so intense and progress so much that she ends up having sex with Nick before FS and with a number of guys still left.

And despite being upset about it, she doesn't let him go and instead brings him all the way to the F2, only to decide that she doesn't want to be with him and picks no one. Like that just doesn't make any sense. If everything is true, especially about their connection before the season, that means they already had this significant head start in terms of knowing each other, connecting, etc. because that all happened without the distraction of her having to date other guys and the time constraints of the show. Then he comes on the show and if she was so unable to control herself with him that sex happens before FS, that means they realized the physical was also very much there along with the emotional connection they'd formed. So how then does she not pick him? It just doesn't make sense.

If we speculate that I don't know, maybe the sex was disappointing or she just really regretted it because of how awful she felt after, then wouldn't she have let him go instead of taking him all the way to the end? The only thing that makes this make sense to me is that one, RS is wrong and the other poster is right that Nick is actually let go soon after they get to Ireland. Maybe he is who she has sex with and she regrets it enough to let him go. Or, and this is what I've been leaning towards, Nick is NOT who she has sex with. And whoever it is, maybe Shawn as some are speculating, when it got to the end she realized she wasn't in love with him and maybe with everything that happened with Shawn, it ruined things with Nick so that doesn't work out either and so she ends up with no one.

That's the only thing that makes sense to me because the other scenario that RS is suggesting just doesn't add up. It just makes no sense to me that Kaitlyn would have such a connection to Nick that she not only brings him on the show despite the other guys' feelings, couldn't stop herself from having sex with him before the FS, brings him to the end, therefore letting a slew of other decent guys go in favor of him and only to in the end not pick him. That's just weird.

Hello  lleyki  hi  sorry to quote everything that you said but you were so spot on with the things that I've been wondering about it and you saved me a whole bunch of typing  Smiley During Des' season RS downfall was to stick with the info that Brooks will come back and propose even if it didn't make any sense.  Also, the producers try to balance a bad ending with really great dates or edits in the beginning. Maybe I see it differently but for me tasteless date ideas  and cringeworthy gimmicks and shenanigans in the first few episodes mean they will have a proposal at the end, just to balance everything (or maybe I'm the only one who thinks this :/)    The only reason I see that Nick is not the chosen one is if K slept with one of the dudes,  but even that doesn't make sense.    Bottomline, RS spoiler doesn't add up to me.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
Max64 wrote:Nick is pretty quiet on SM tonight with his team is playing in the Stanley Cup.  By the way, so is Kaitlyn.
I don't know how active he is normally but he's fav'ing a bunch of stuff on Insta. Nothing scandalous, unfortunately or fortunately, whatever your preference! 

Great post, lleyki!!! I agree, the spoilers are really weird. I think we must be missing a piece of the Kait Meltdown Puzzle here that Steve hasn't posted about or doesn't know that caused her to walk away alone.

We are missing the Mesnick meltdown. Why it happened, is the key to this Agatha Christie mystery. :detective hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:36 pm

Beagle wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Max64 wrote:Nick is pretty quiet on SM tonight with his team is playing in the Stanley Cup.  By the way, so is Kaitlyn.
I don't know how active he is normally but he's fav'ing a bunch of stuff on Insta. Nothing scandalous, unfortunately or fortunately, whatever your preference! 

Great post, lleyki!!! I agree, the spoilers are really weird. I think we must be missing a piece of the Kait Meltdown Puzzle here that Steve hasn't posted about or doesn't know that caused her to walk away alone.

We are missing the Mesnick meltdown. Why it happened, is the key to this Agatha Christie mystery. :detective hmmm
IA regarding the bolded. It is why I am contemplating that, if there is indeed no F1, then something is amiss with it being said that Kaitlyn "chooses" no one. I think, if K told the guys when she had her Mesnick and the guys were truly upset, it is them who will refuse to propose, imo and TPTB would promise some incentives to have them remain as F2/F3 and have it appear that K does the rejecting. It's the only other logical thing I can think of other than her choosing Nick as F1, especially if he is sex-guy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:41 pm

I am guessing the sex guy is not her final two guys. She decided to tell them in Utah. That's when she said it's the most difficult conversation I have. Guys are upset. She cried I made a mistake but I am not a bad person. She chose no one. 
To me, this scenario makes sense and is aligned with US article. Didn't US report Andi slept with both guys and the rejected f2 wrote her a letter? I think US is pretty credible when it comes to this show.
 Eta AAL, great minds think alike! :yes:
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:43 pm

Beagle wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Ah yes. I've termed it the Bristowe balcony bawl, as it doesn't feel like a true Mesnick. He regretted sending his true love home, whereas she is not at FRC here.
Whatever sent her emotions to high gear here, seems to have a real impact on the ending. But as others have mentioned, nothing seems to make sense if Nick ends up leaving without the final rose. It's definitely puzzling and truly the only thing keeping me watching. Otherwise, this season is a snoozefest. IMO
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:49 pm

sdmom wrote:I am guessing the sex guy is not her final two guys. She decided to tell them in Utah. That's when she said it's the most difficult conversation I have. Guys are upset. She cried I made a mistake but I am not a bad person. She chose no one. 
To me, this scenario makes sense and is aligned with US article. Didn't US report Andi slept with both guys and the rejected f2 wrote her a letter? I think US is pretty credible when it comes to this show.

Ohh this makes sense actually though I do think she's the type to be upfront -- and so I can't see her delaying telling the guys about the sex-gate but if she does indeed tell her F2 around/before/after HTDs in Utah about sex-gate and the guys get upset then I can see the 'bristowe balcony bawl' being related to that -- that's also around the same time Nick tweeted something like "Some days it Just feels like nothing is going right #smh"
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:50 pm

The serious conversation blouse and the I made a mistake is not the same blouse. I dont know how to bring the screencaps out but the blouse in Utah has stripe but the one with I made a mistake does not.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:52 pm

Beagle wrote:
Alanna wrote:

According to the spoilers:
Ireland - 6 guys - non fantasy dates
Ireland - 3 guys - fantasy dates
Utah - 2 guys - HTD days
LA - 2 guys - FRC

The Utah and LA sequence with only two guys makes no sense to me. Especially paired with the scene of Kaitlyn crying/having meltdown heard saying "I feel so bad". So they aren't going to have a rose ceremony... are they going to put it into 1 episode, just doesn't make sense to me at least...

I don't think the whole sexcapade is as big of a deal that the promos make it out to be. Kailtyn is seen having the "meltdown" largely in what was sleuthed to be Utah. So to me something happens in Utah...

Similar to others I noticed the following scenes in the first epi promo that might/do relate to Nick (others have spoken about them as well)

1. Kaitlyn - "As I start my journey, I'm ready to find that person" - Kaitlyn in San Antonio - Nick's first GD, Shawn and Ben H's first 1-on-1

2. Kaitlyn - "I want this to work for me" - Kaitlyn standing alone in Times Square - Nick enters in NY, picture of him in Times Square with Sharleen and Andy

3. One of the guys - "May the best man win" - Shot over Kaitlyn shocked (at wrestling date) with hands over mouth leading into scene of Nick walking down steps leading right into the next sound bite

4. Kaitlyn - "Oh-my-gosh its Nick" - with Kaitlyn looking like she won the fricken lottery - never seen that girl so happy

5. Nick - "Don't make out with the girl before I do" - alluding to someone sleeping with Kaitlyn first??

The one I found most interesting was "May the best man win" - "Oh-my-gosh its Nick"
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:58 pm

sdmom wrote:I am guessing the sex guy is not her final two guys. She decided to tell them in Utah. That's when she said it's the most difficult conversation I have. Guys are upset. She cried I made a mistake but I am not a bad person. She chose no one. 

I have been toying with this idea for awhile and thought the same that it does align with some of the spoilers, but it still doesn't answer why she doesn't choose one of the guys. If they both showed up at the FRC, they were exhibiting their desire to be in relationship with Kaitlyn. What would cause her to send them both home if they were willing to look past her sex-gate nonsense stuff and show up for her? That is what she has asked for most...a warrior, a guy to fight for her, to chase her, to lead the relationship. If they both willingly show up, are they not in essence doing this? I can't see her sending them both home. That part of RS spoilers do not jive with me so far. I agree, there is something missing. Maybe her chosen guy turns her down???

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4