SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

StillLoveYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:09 am

You can't make up the Stanley Cup game so IA that Nick's in Chicago.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

StillLoveYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:41 am

Oh I agree he wasn't with her, but it's just when everyone is really watching a boat load of photos show up of him out and about looking fantastic! :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:55 pm

To be honest IMO, if there is an F1 either Shawn or Nick I do not think that the SHV have been or will be on weekends. If there is an F1, it is a foiler season and the producers are trying to cover up the truth to get a suprise ending. Just because SHV were on weekends in the past, doesn't mean they would be now. Nothing else was "as it usually is" this season, why start now? There are a number of week days that Kaitlyn is unaccounted for in the past few weeks. What was she doing May 14-15? Or May 25-27? She is a very frequent SM poster, but during those times I can't find a clear source pointing to actually where she was during those days.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:01 pm

I don't think Nick is trying to hide anything. He was probably told by TPTB he was F1, only to get kicked in the gut once again. He knows he's going to be thrown under the bus for a second time, maybe even worst than the first time. He's not going to pretend for them now to be engaged to Kaitlyn until the end of the show. He's out of bubble gum.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:18 pm

Beagle wrote:I don't think Nick is trying to hide anything. He was probably told by TPTB he was F1, only to get kicked in the gut once again. He knows he's going to be thrown under the bus for a second time, maybe even worst than the first time. He's not going to pretend for them now to be engaged to Kaitlyn until the end of the show. He's out of bubble gum.

Beagle, I do agree with you as this is consistent with the most likely outcome given all the clues we have seen post show.  It would be like Nick to see this situation as cut and dry - Kaitlyn did not chose him, they are not together, the producers lied to him (or at the very least made leading suggestions that were not true), he is single and going to make the best of it, he is right back where he started and maybe hoping that the editor is going to be kinder to him this time around.  Heck if it goes smoother this time, he might even get a girl out of the deal.  There are a lot of female fans in Chicago that would love to have him it seems.  

The one thing that doesn't quite fit with that story is the following: If I were Nick and told misleading things by the producers, namely Élan (because they seem to have a friendship outside of the show, it that's even possible), he would not be happy with them (him).  His post about being out of bubble gum implies that he is going to kick azz.  Wouldn't that most certainly include Élan, maybe even chiefly him? And if so, why does Nick seem so buddy-buddy with him still on SM.  (He still favorites and retweets Elans posts regularly.) I get that the guy is funny and snarky, but I would think that their friendship would not be one that would last well after the proverbial "azz kicking".  Maybe Nick is just a forgiving person.  Or maybe he feels like he has to kiss up to the "hand that feeds him".

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:37 pm

OnePromise wrote:The one thing that doesn't quite fit with that story is the following: If I were Nick and told misleading things by the producers, namely Élan (because they seem to have a friendship outside of the show, it that's even possible), he would not be happy with them (him).  His post about being out of bubble gum implies that he is going to kick azz.  Wouldn't that most certainly include Élan, maybe even chiefly him? And if so, why does Nick seem so buddy-buddy with him still on SM.  (He still favorites and retweets Elans posts regularly.) I get that the guy is funny and snarky, but I would think that their friendship would not be one that would last well after the proverbial "azz kicking".  Maybe Nick is just a forgiving person.  Or maybe he feels like he has to kiss up to the "hand that feeds him".

I've heard that the producers lie not only before and during filming but also after filming. A lot of people seem to keep a friendship with Elan in spite of this - perhaps because they feel it's better to keep doors open than do anything that closes them. I would imagine that if Nick is in such a position he might view it the same way others seem to - especially now (before the ATFR) because he might feel (as he did after his first appearance) that anything is still possible.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:38 pm

I must be the only one that feels pretty confident that Nick is F1.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:51 pm

haha really 2observe? I see points to be counted towards and against that point

what makes you confident? Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:58 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Beagle wrote:I don't think Nick is trying to hide anything. He was probably told by TPTB he was F1, only to get kicked in the gut once again. He knows he's going to be thrown under the bus for a second time, maybe even worst than the first time. He's not going to pretend for them now to be engaged to Kaitlyn until the end of the show. He's out of bubble gum.

Beagle, I do agree with you as this is consistent with the most likely outcome given all the clues we have seen post show.  It would be like Nick to see this situation as cut and dry - Kaitlyn did not chose him, they are not together, the producers lied to him (or at the very least made leading suggestions that were not true), he is single and going to make the best of it, he is right back where he started and maybe hoping that the editor is going to be kinder to him this time around.  Heck if it goes smoother this time, he might even get a girl out of the deal.  There are a lot of female fans in Chicago that would love to have him it seems.  

The one thing that doesn't quite fit with that story is the following: If I were Nick and told misleading things by the producers, namely Élan (because they seem to have a friendship outside of the show, it that's even possible), he would not be happy with them (him).  His post about being out of bubble gum implies that he is going to kick azz.  Wouldn't that most certainly include Élan, maybe even chiefly him? And if so, why does Nick seem so buddy-buddy with him still on SM.  (He still favorites and retweets Elans posts regularly.) I get that the guy is funny and snarky, but I would think that their friendship would not be one that would last well after the proverbial "azz kicking".  Maybe Nick is just a forgiving person.  Or maybe he feels like he has to kiss up to the "hand that feeds him".

Good point Beagle. I agree that Nick seems to be pretty upbeat and out of the bubble ....gum! giggling
OP, while it's always possible Nick may have been misled by producers, I don't think it's for sure at this point.
Two things to consider:
1. Nick is not a lamb in the woods. He knows it's their job to stir the pot... :stirthepot He's been through it before, and I'm guessing his radar is finely attuned to producer manipulation. Either way, I appreciate how Nick could be pissed at how he was portrayed in an edit, but as far as the real story, it was between him and K.
2. The FRC was at the mansion.... If I'm one of the F2 that's sending off a signal loud and clear that something is up... otherwise, I'd imagine that I was going to be spending some time alone with my fiancee in some tropical location. I think there's too much we don't know about how the end plays out to think that Nick (or Shawn) was fooled.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:09 pm

i think it's going to be very weird for him to transition from having a real life openly communicative relationship/friendship with K to having a romantic relationship that is filtered through the "Bette bubble" and all the machinations that come with it...

I think he'll do whatever he can to rise up to the situation and not let anything hold him back (mariachi date, making the best of every moment etc.) but ultimately I think the tenor of their relationship will be different from what others have primarily cos they knew each other before entering "the matrix" and so they don't have to tip toe around being real with each other beyond the producer input cos they have already been beyond that scenario...

Nick might be naive and buy it if Elan or anyone else tells him K said this or that about you or about the other guy which I think is what they did to him last season but I veryyy much agree that he'll not be blind to the fact that they do lie -- I actually think the movie quote about bubble gum is exactly the right metaphor about "fake messages" persuading him to behave in certain ways in the bubble but he's the guy with the sunglasses that shows him the real stuff
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:25 pm

emusha wrote:haha really 2observe? I see points to be counted towards and against that point

what makes you confident? Smiley
Nothing else makes much sense.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Nick Viall retweeted
Ariana Grande ‏@ArianaGrande  5h

StillLoveYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 66 CG51qwWWgAAX1ka

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4