SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Brill Fri May 22, 2015 5:19 pm

Well this sounds good!! :fingersarecrossed

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Beagle Fri May 22, 2015 5:25 pm

He could just be going away somewhere for the long Memorial weekend, not necessarily SH.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 22, 2015 5:29 pm

Beagle wrote:He could just be going away somewhere for the long Memorial weekend, not necessarily SH.
Shhhh, don't spook the hope laugh out loud laugh out loud

I do seriously agree with you, but we'll see if he tweets being out or home with his family or magically disappears.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 5:43 pm

21 hours ago Kaitlyn was in LA, as per this photo: https://instagram.com/p/29Pp0vnzj3/?taken-by=caitlin_parrott

So now we just need a picture of Nick at the LA airport, and I'll be so much calmer for the rest of the season. ...Of course in 21 hours she could've travelled anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 5:51 pm

Isn't it kind of hot in L.A. to wear a touque? I could see the scarf if the a/c is to cold in some of the stores. She did mention she's always cold, I can relate to that.

Thanks ffs! I think I'll change that, thanks freeflowingsalt!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 22, 2015 5:56 pm

It looks like she has a sleeveless top on though. My one friend always wears scarves. Not me, I roast!!

Last edited by nutty1 on Fri May 22, 2015 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 6:00 pm

nutty1 wrote:It looks like she has a sleeveless top on though. My one frowned always wears scarves. Not me, I roast!!

And the other girl is wearing a sweatshirt, but the person/people behind her are wearing sleeveless tops. hmmm what is this weather??

(I didn't reach out to ask if it was LA, but the poster is a singer songwriter based out of LA)

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 22, 2015 6:03 pm

I tried asking but it said you couldn't comment unless you were following her.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 22, 2015 6:06 pm

She was most likely still in LA, yesterday the high temp was 71 degrees F and the low was 57 degrees F and similar weather expected today. The outfit they were all wearing in the twitter pic seems appropriate for the LA weather IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 6:11 pm

Nick just posted this: https://instagram.com/p/2_jSRCMw3T/?taken-by=nick_viall28

What does it mean? Like, a weird reference to the... triceratops?

From Google: "Don't lose your dinosaur.” Meaning, that just because you grow up… don't lose your passion for life!!!" (apparently it's a quote from Stepbrothers. Also quoted by Kanye West in GQ. https://goo.gl/5Zxmyb )

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 22, 2015 6:15 pm

I think he means don't lose yourself based on the hashtag included #beyou. Could be because of the backlash in the media and SM about him returning to the show or a support to Kaitlyn because of the backlash she faced due to the season promo revelation, who knows....I am not going to read too much into what these guys post on SM, it could all be much ado over nothing sometimes.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 6:21 pm

He could be watching that movie on the plane?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4