SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelors -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:51 am

Josh seems to have a lot of support on twitter for him to be the bachelor

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelors -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:12 am

Dont know him but now I want him to be the bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:13 am

He really wishes he could have had the rap group date laugh out loud rap seems more his taste then having to sing along to "I'll make Love To You" Bachelors -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 4 3806527698

@jmurbulldog
Now this is a sick group date, love it!

@mommamurray
@jmurbulldog this date was made for you Josh!!

@jmurbulldog
@sophienette @mommamurray so jealous right now these guys are battlin'!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelors -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 4 1f49c

Bachelors -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 4 8367-910 Bachelors -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 4 I_got_13 Bachelors -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Bachelors -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:30 am

Laudergirl wrote:There were a lot of tweets last night in regards to Josh from fans, but I liked this one the best. This may be the truth. Both Ben H and Ben Z remind me a lot of Josh.

cat ‏@cat1087  15h15 hours ago
I was a scout last fall for #TheBachelorette & the only direction they gave me was "Find guys like @jmurbulldog " #smokeshow

awwww

Doesn't surprise me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Linds911 wrote:He really wishes he could have had the rap group date laugh out loud rap seems more his taste then having to sing along to "I'll make Love To You"  Bachelors -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 4 3806527698

@jmurbulldog
Now this is a sick group date, love it!

@mommamurray
@jmurbulldog this date was made for you Josh!!

@jmurbulldog
@sophienette @mommamurray so jealous right now these guys are battlin'!

I know! I would love to hear him rap! Based on his mom's response, he must be pretty good.

Back to top Go down

Post by athensgal67 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm sure he will be sad missing someone he loves, but he has such a strong spiritual foundation to rely on I think that will carry him.

yes Absolutely!!
athensgal67
athensgal67

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:01 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Josh seems to have a lot of support on twitter for him to be the bachelor

Yes he sure does! :yes: :cutesmile!: cheerleader cheerleader
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:52 pm

Josh definitely has mine .
There was a time I couldn't wait for the Season to start and would wish away time , and at my age that's not a good thing ,
But if They do bring in Josh as the Bachelor next Season , I will be counting away the days again .

seeing hearts

Bachelors -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 4 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Bachelors -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 4 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Bachelors -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 4 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:27 pm

rc49ers wrote:Josh definitely has mine .
There was a time I couldn't wait for the Season to start and would wish away time , and at my age that's not a good thing ,
But if They do bring in Josh as the Bachelor next Season , I will be counting away the days again .

seeing hearts

I'll be right there counting the days with you. He is a :cutiepie :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:56 am

According to RS today he is still very much in first place to be the possible future bachelor! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by heather_m_s Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm

I would tune in for every episode if Josh was the Bachelor...hell, I might even audition for it! giggling

heather_m_s

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:09 pm

Haha do it girl! laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

+38
mindless
MiniDiva
PinaColada43
sdmom
happygolucky