SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:18 pm

@jmurbulldog
Looks like a great time in that room (crying laughing emoji)

@jmurbulldog
Well that was a fun way to start the show (celebration)

@jmurbulldog
So this makes 2 consecutive seasons where Nick's intentions are questioned by some of the guys?

@jmurbulldog
On the real though, the guys gotta stop focusing on someone else and start focusing on their own relationship with Kaitlyn

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 8 8367-910  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 8 I_got_13  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 8 E5kqdm15  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:14 am

@Camille_Oaks
@jmurbulldog You have to admit tho when stuff was getting shady with Nick on Andi's season y'all were a little focused too..
@jmurbulldog
@Camille_Oaks don't group me with "ya'll" I wasn't worried about anything ;)

@RosezNThorns
@jmurbulldog did you ever get to actually EAT on the dates? Lol always seems like two bites and date is done!

@jmurbulldog
@RosezNThorns I never stopped eating

@jmurbulldog
That older woman at the dance competition was the cutest!

@jmurbulldog
Josh, cmon man, you gotta let it go big dawg

@jmurbulldog
Can Kaitlyn take this convo seriously looking at Josh's haircut?

@jmurbulldog
Callin Josh's private convo out to everyone, ouch - yay or nay?

@jmurbulldog
Ian needs a big slice of Humble Pie, geezus

@jmurbulldog
Cheers to HONESTY #Amen

@jmurbulldog
Proud of the @TBLightning for making it this far, can't wait to see these youngsters bring it home next season. #GreatYear

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 8 8367-910  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 8 I_got_13  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 8 E5kqdm15  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:25 pm

I didn't know that they had to convince Andi to explore other relationships. I thought she was doing any and everything not to fall for him.

If Josh is the next lead I hope he'll be a pleasant surprise a la Sean Lowe (not so white bread) or Emily Maynard.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:34 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I didn't know that they had to convince Andi to explore other relationships. I thought she was doing any and everything not to fall for him.

If Josh is the next lead I hope he'll be a pleasant surprise a la Sean Lowe (not so white bread) or Emily Maynard.

I'm not surprised if they did, they wanted her to pick someone else because they wanted Josh for Bachelor.They have a second opportunity to cast him now and I would be surprised (and disappointed ) if they pass over him. :yes: Praying
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Chris H. gave an interview saying that they talked with Andi about trying to explore other relationships with the guys since all she could talk about was Josh & yes because they wanted him for the Bachelor. This was after their 1st date I believe. And now they might have their chance.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by athensgal67 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:42 pm

Jolena wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:I didn't know that they had to convince Andi to explore other relationships. I thought she was doing any and everything not to fall for him.

I'm not surprised if they did, they wanted her to pick someone else because they wanted Josh for Bachelor.They have a second opportunity to cast him now and I would be surprised (and disappointed ) if they pass over him. :yes: Praying  

:claphands Absolutely will be. Know him well enough to say that he WILL be like a Sean and/or Emily...with even more charisma, energy, shy boyishness and natural sex appeal. Will be the class act that he is. His live-tweeting during the show this season, IMO, is not only humorous, but is showing a lot of wisdom, character and voice of reason / leadership...proof that he has the maturity, wisdom, strength, charisma and experience to carry the lead role and flourish with it. An overall "theme" seems to be "keep your eye on the prize instead of causing drama". He was, and would be again, there for the right reason.
athensgal67
athensgal67

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:30 am

Happy Fathers Day to the best man I've ever known in my life. Every day I strive to be a better person so I can make him proud and I definitely wouldn't be where I am today without my dad. I love you poppa Murray! by @joshmurray11

Josh as a little kid giggling

Happy Father's Day to the best man I know! Hope to be as good of a dad one day! by @aaronmurray11

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:51 am

aww how cute <3 such a beautiful family
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:24 pm

athensgal67 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

:claphands Absolutely will be.  Know him well enough to say that he WILL be like a Sean and/or Emily...with even more charisma, energy, shy boyishness and natural sex appeal.  Will be the class act that he is.  His live-tweeting during the show this season, IMO, is not only humorous, but is showing a lot of wisdom, character and voice of reason / leadership...proof that he has the maturity, wisdom, strength, charisma and experience to carry the lead role and flourish with it.  An overall "theme" seems to be "keep your eye on the prize instead of causing drama".  He was, and would be again, there for the right reason.

clapping! clapping! I totally agree!
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:01 pm

I think he would make a great Bachelor :yes: He is so much more than what we saw on our TV screen. I love the fact that he is a true family man, works hard, loyal, and loves his dog Sabel. That to me is a great catch.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by athensgal67 Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:57 pm

whit90 wrote:I think he would make a great Bachelor :yes:   He is so much more than what we saw on our TV screen. I love the fact that he is a true family man, works hard, loyal, and loves his dog Sabel. That to me is a great catch.

thumbsup Thanks, Whit90!! Those of us who actually know him are working hard to get that across to all. Refreshing to have someone make that statement...which is SO right on!!
athensgal67
athensgal67

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:33 pm

whit90 wrote:I think he would make a great Bachelor :yes:   He is so much more than what we saw on our TV screen. I love the fact that he is a true family man, works hard, loyal, and loves his dog Sabel. That to me is a great catch.

I agree Whit, I saw all those qualities in him both on screen and off. :yes: :cutiepie
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

+38
mindless
MiniDiva
PinaColada43
sdmom
happygolucky