SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 14 of 68 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 41 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:34 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I just can't understand why people follow people they don't like to begin with??  Those of you he blocked seem quite upset by it by the number of times you keep repeating you were blocked.
I've personally never followed Josh and I don't tweet about the show.
Only had faved a few tweets not by Josh so that means he had to seek out my twitter handle to block me by creeping on the person I had faved tweets of is the only way.
That is creepy behavior, imo.
I am not upset and I don't think anyone else is, CMIIW. I think it is just baffling/ludicrous/immature/desperate behavior.

ETA: Josh is a public figure and because this is a discussion board this info was posted and discussed here. Nothing more, nothing less. If he was still engaged to Andi then I doubt any of this would even be in discussion but he is on the radar again because he's 1) tweeting about the current show 2) has talked about and faved posts about being the next bachelor. jmoaa
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by BachFan77 Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:45 pm

Agreed if he didn't want the limelight and attention he'd stop tweeting and favoriting ever tweet that says either that he's hot or should be the next bachelor. Plenty of former "winners" have gone back to normal lives and thus don't get "hate blogs" written about them. Seems to me he can dish it but can't take it

BachFan77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:24 pm

*edit* Josh was more of a public figure than most before he went on the show and he's not doing much more or less on SM than he did before.  Lot's of former bach & bachetts tweet on show night.  I don't think any of them think that every word they write will be dissected. *bigger edit* I've never heard anything but love for Josh and all of the Murray's come out of Georgia *edit again*His physical characteristics have been mocked*edit*  How mean to demean someones teeth, hairline, athleticism. *pretty big edit* adding an IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:40 pm

Josh is not the only one, the first one or the last one to be criticized for his physical characteristics, his sm activities, something he's said or done on and off the show. This is the price everyone pays to go on tv, no matter what a great guy he is, he is not perfect and will not be be loved by everyone. Unless he makes all his sm accounts private, he will receive negative comments.
It's hard for a fan to read their faves being criticized, I understand it. That's why fan threads exist. For me, sometimes it's better to take a break from this forum if I don't agree with some posts. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:44 pm

I would have more sympathy for Josh if he had ever said anything on sm to ask people not to be so negative toward other contestants from this show. What goes around and all that...

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Loveinterest wrote:*edit* Josh was more of a public figure than most before he went on the show and he's not doing much more or less on SM than he did before.  Lot's of former bach & bachetts tweet on show night.  I don't think any of them think that every word they write will be dissected. *bigger edit* I've never heard anything but love for Josh and all of the Murray's come out of Georgia *edit again*His physical characteristics have been mocked*edit*  How mean to demean someones teeth, hairline, athleticism. *pretty big edit* adding an IMO.

Josh was not a public figure before this show his brother was.  He became popular during his time on the show.  My family lives in Atlanta and never heard of Josh before his season but did know a lot about Aaron.  *edit* Nick also blocks people which I would not deny that. The differnce here is Nick does not hold grudges not one tweet ever saying anything negative about Josh.  Josh is potraying that he is a Christian man but goes and tweets nasty things about a Nick.  I really thought that Josh changed and even once wanted him to be the Bachelor.  When I see his tweets about Nick it just proves to me that Josh has not changed at all. What happened to forgiveness ???? He can do whatever he likes but I have lost all respect for this so called man. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:24 pm

whit90 wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:*edit* Josh was more of a public figure than most before he went on the show and he's not doing much more or less on SM than he did before.  Lot's of former bach & bachetts tweet on show night.  I don't think any of them think that every word they write will be dissected. *bigger edit* I've never heard anything but love for Josh and all of the Murray's come out of Georgia *edit again*His physical characteristics have been mocked*edit*  How mean to demean someones teeth, hairline, athleticism. *pretty big edit* adding an IMO.

Josh was not a public figure before this show his brother was.  He became popular during his time on the show.  My family lives in Atlanta and never heard of Josh before his season but did know a lot about Aaron.  *edit* Nick also blocks people which I would not deny that. The differnce here is Nick does not hold grudges not one tweet ever saying anything negative about Josh.  Josh is potraying that he is a Christian man but goes and tweets nasty things about a Nick.  I really thought that Josh changed and even once wanted him to be the Bachelor.  When I see his tweets about Nick it just proves to me that Josh has not changed at all. What happened to forgiveness ???? He can do whatever he likes but I have lost all respect for this so called man. JMO

I pretty much totally agree with loveinterest. Josh is just a person figuring out life. He has done some things in life really well some things not so well, human like all of us. Him and his family I think have learned something from this show and I think also had some hurtful things from the show. But they all keep on being a family and loving each other. He is an interesting person, but a human one. I do not choose to judge him harshly, I could be his mom and who knows what criticisms people would have for my kids if they were on a show like this. My kids would never want to though!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:16 pm

california90 wrote:i'm curious about this blog- someone DM/PM me?

Me too, please, I would like to see it.

lexforlife wrote:To say the truth, some opinions on the net are pretty strong which I think can upset the people being talked about if they read it. People these days use the anonymity of the Internet to say hurtful things to and about these people that they on the Internet do not truly know. I get it, these people put themselves out there to be judged by the court of public opinion.
I don't know , I always feel for these celebrities and their closed ones, it can't be easy on them reading some of this stuff online. JMO.

But they chose to go on tv and they should avoid reading this stuff if they don't want to.

BTW, I work in GA and live just across the border in SC. No one here give a rip about Josh Murray. They all know Aaron, he is the star, Josh is just his tag on brother begging for spotlight. Even my friends in Atlanta have no idea who Josh is. Now Athens sure, but he is not nearly the big deal that he or many think he is. He is not Aaron.

Eviebloom wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I pretty much totally agree with loveinterest. Josh is just a person figuring out life.  He has done some things in life really well some things not so well, human like all of us.  Him and his family I think have learned something from this show and I think also had some hurtful things from the show.  But they all keep on being a family and loving each other. He is an interesting person, but a human one.  I do not choose to judge him harshly,  I could be his mom and who knows what criticisms people would have for my kids if they were on a show like this. My kids would never want to though!  

I have no problem with figuring life out, but statements like they are not my kind of people are pretty hateful in my thinking. So he can dish it out, but doesn't take it well.

I am a Murray family fan. Love Aaron, think he is a good kid, Stephanie is an amazing young woman. I thought Josh was a good guy, but the real Josh has shown his true face since last year and it sucks.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan77 Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:57 pm

Is it just me or does Josh seem to be doing a lot of subtweeting tonight. It seems like he's trying to hint that Andi didn't tell him about sleeping with Nick yet from what I remember in all of his interviews he said they were always honest and he knew everything. I'm confused...

BachFan77

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:03 am

What a dumb dumb. Spit it out Josh. Rolling Eyes He doesn't even subtweet well laugh out loud.

Is he implying that had he known about Nick that he would've made different decisions? Andi could've catfished him and he was still proposing. Who is he kidding.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:33 am

bleuberry wrote:What a dumb dumb. Spit it out Josh. Rolling Eyes He doesn't even subtweet well laugh out loud.

Is he implying that had he known about Nick that he would've made different decisions? Andi could've catfished him and he was still proposing. Who is he kidding.

The box of rocks is just sad that he isn't going to the bachelor. Heck, had he dumped her after AFTR, I think they still would have had him be the bachelor, so he only has himself to blame, but I am getting the idea that Josh doesn't blame himself for much.

I really want to see him and Shawn from this season meet up. I wonder if they would talk or if it would be a lot of grunting and lifting heavy things to see who is more of a "man". Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 14 3806527698

Bach77, I want to hear the rumors, PM me please. I am after all a silly little mean girl inside. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:40 am

I think Josh found out about her sleeping with Nick like the rest of us at the after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 68 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 41 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom