SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 18 of 68 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:59 pm

So he could make more friends? cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:00 pm

umngirl wrote:
I don't think the Crazy Days and Nights reveal is what Josh was referring to. That "rumor" has been out there for a long time and they aren't anywhere close to reliable on their stories they post. In fact, the site has a disclaimer that stuff posted may be inaccurate or complete fiction. Plus, he's mentioned on there like once.
This is why I find it ridiculous that this is the site Josh is tweeting about as being a "Josh Murray hate blog".

I would expect from Josh's tweet that this hate blog would be titled "Josh Murray" at least. Josh's name is included in this forum topic but not on that site, and even the post is not about Josh, he is the least focused in that post.

If that is what Josh considers hate then his life is really great and it is not even worth tweeting about, imo. There's more hate on Twitter than that website RS posted.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So why would RS post that forum's site and refer it to the Josh dislike blog?

He didn't - he just said a bunch of people had been asking him about the "blind reveal" that CDAN had posted last week and he linked to their website, showing the answers of Andi, Josh, Kacie, and Aaron. He then posted the disclaimer, showing that the author says that the information can be false or fiction. He never referred to it as a "Josh dislike blog".

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So why would RS post that forum's site and refer it to the Josh dislike blog?

He didn't. He just addressed the rumor as the "answer" to the rumor was just posted on Crazy Days and Nights. From the sounds of it, he probably got a few emails about that reveal and basically decided to say a big nope to it being the truth.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 18 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 18 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:05 pm

Imo, probably because RS doesn't want his readers to know that this is the forum Josh is talking about because RS doesn't want to lose his readers/clicks.
Because let's be real... the sleuthers on here figured out there was something wrong with RS' spoiler looong before RS ever did.
RS had to have people tweet the snapchat to him, we had sleuthers posting it here themselves.
Not to mention, SHV and other sleuthing going on before that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Imo, probably because RS doesn't want his readers to know that this is the forum Josh is talking about because RS doesn't want to lose his readers/clicks.
Because let's be real... the sleuthers on here figured out there was something wrong with RS' spoiler looong before RS ever did.
RS had to have people tweet the snapchat to him, we had sleuthers posting it here themselves.
Not to mention, SHV and other sleuthing going on before that.
Ding! Ding! Ding! Winner, winner, chicken dinner! 

The guy that tweeted Ace also called out two of our fantastic moderators as being old biddies. Little does he know our mods are actually Princess Katherine, Angelina Jolie, Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lawrence!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:20 pm

umngirl wrote:
yammiemama wrote:
california90 wrote:i'm curious about this blog- someone DM/PM me?

RS addressed this on his site today and has a link to the blog Josh was tweeting about. It has nothing to do with this forum. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here.

I don't think the Crazy Days and Nights reveal is what Josh was referring to. That "rumor" has been out there for a long time and they aren't anywhere close to reliable on their stories they post. In fact, the site has a disclaimer that stuff posted may be inaccurate or complete fiction. Plus, he's mentioned on there like once.

But they just filled in the blanks on Saturday with names (not that it wasn't obvious) which coincides with Josh's tweet. I do think he was talking about that blog.

Also as much as we've been snarking on him lately, we don't have much dirt or gossip.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:24 pm

^^^
Kasha, didn't know that you are Princess Katherine! Should we call you "your highness" from now on?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:25 pm

:crazed I'm totally lost. laugh out loud

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  Jul 6
Callin Shawn out about his past, cmon dude

It seems it's ok to call out the other guy about his past, over and over and over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote::crazed I'm totally lost. laugh out loud

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  Jul 6
Callin Shawn out about his past, cmon dude

It seems it's ok to call out the other guy about his past, over and over and over.

There is a clear double standard. Shawn was saying Nick was there to repair his reputation from last season, which ironically is in the past. Josh just really can't get over his jealously due to the fact that his former fiancé slept with Nick.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by yammiemama Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote::crazed I'm totally lost. laugh out loud

I'm sorry I wasn't more clear and of causing a ruckus, this is why I just lurk and rarely post -- I'm obviously not good at it. Smiley

RS didn't say anything about Josh's hate blog tweet; he provided a link to the blind item on the Crazy Days and Nights site. The blind item has been there since January, but the "reveal" was posted on July 4. Josh tweeted on July 5, and based on some of the comments on that tweet (and the fact that the reveal caused enough attention for people to ask RS about it), I'm fairly certain those are the "lies" to which Josh was referring.

Having said that, I have no doubt he reads here, almost all of them do. And he very well may have changed his Twitter profile because of what was said here. I just don't think this forum is the hate blog he was talking about. All JMO. And. Ow I'm going back to lurking. Smiley

yammiemama

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:04 pm

I guess for me I don't see this "blog" or that "blog" RS referenced as hate blogs so no idea how Josh can tweet "Josh Murray hate blog".
For that to happen, I would expect his name to be in the title at the very least.
Not at the bottom of a small one-time-only-post.

Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 68 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom