SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 67 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:22 pm

Loveinterest wrote:They never did.  Just rhetoric with no facts.  So they called off their engagements.  That's better than getting married and divorced.  It happens, move on.  Both dodged bullets.

Sorry but they both trashed their ex fiancees. Aaron liked tweets about his ex being a gold digger and Josh kept trashing Andi by implying things about her. He pretends to have these great morals and values so he does it indirectly by implying it. And yes, sometimes people do call off engagements but when two brothers call off their engagements within two weeks, that says alot. The ex fiancees weren't the problem. Josh, Aaron and their over involved family probably were. I also don't believe in saying something like "So they called of their engagements." I think an engagement is a very serious thing that should never be taken lightly.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:24 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Ah, yes. The values of the Murray brothers. Two broken engagements and both publicly trashing their ex-finances. I can only hope to find a man like that one day.

And, let's be real - if Josh cared about avoiding drama, he wouldn't have signed on to do another reality show. All, IMO.

clapping! :claphands :claphands Perfectly said.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:32 pm

Aaron wasn't the one calling out Kacie he never did at all. His friend posted that she should give the ring back and Josh favorited it, Aaron never mentioned her at all. Actually in an interview he wished her well and said they split.

What if she was a gold digger? What if he and his financial advisor brother drew up a prenup and she refused and bolted, wouldn't the family be justified favoriting tweets then? Not that I know but just saying we don't know...

I don't see anything wrong with the closeness of the Murray kids either. Didn't there family have a cancer scare? If my family did I'd be close with them too no shame in that.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:44 pm

Well when your friends take to Twitter to mock and make memes of your ex, you need to keep better company IMO. If that says anything about him, then yikes.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Nothing wrong with having friends and family that have your back. It's a social media world. There is apparently nothing you like about the Murrays, from the parents to their friends and everything they say and do in between. I respect your opinion but I completely disagree. In this tough world their doing a pretty good job. We need to remember that no one is perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:01 pm

The Murray family was supposedly embarrassed by Nick's comments on ATFR.  How are they going to feel with Josh living with a group of people who make bathroom sexual quickies a common occurrence?  Sex talk and airing dirty, very dirty laundry night and day.affraid   laugh out loud  laugh out loud   

The moral superiority that Josh exudes is such a joke.  Maybe Josh did this for $$$ or revenge or fame but the loss of a reputation can follow you forever.  What a tool. Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 67 623245435
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Supporting someone whether family or friend is a good thing. 
Making memes and mocking, imo, is juvenile at best and sick at most. 
I guess it's all in the extent of it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:07 pm

You all are nuts if you think a guy who implies you hacked his account and weren't honest about having sex with another guy isn't a total catch.

And apparently I missed the whole side plot of Aaron's friends making memes of Kacie. Wow. Not only are the Murray bros. the epitome of class, their friends are too!! Sign me up!!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:11 pm

Alanna wrote:This makes BIP look like Masterpiece Theatre straight from PBS. He's so delusional, but I love it.

Hahaha! I have a feeling you are not alone. Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 67 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:24 pm

I think Josh has many great qualities but really, why would he think going on that show is a good idea? Money? I thought he made good money. Fame? Then he's one of the many fame chasers from this franchise. Revenge? What happens to forgiveness?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:36 pm

If Josh volunteers he's mocked, if he posts scripture he's mocked, if he hangs with his family he's mocked. He's mocked for playing sports, having a big smile. Tough crowd. I'm going to be different? I think he and his family are pretty terrific and from all those who know them it seems they think they're pretty special and they are the ones who would know. We just speculate and guess as we get small glimpses.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:38 pm

Personally, I'm really excited for this. Can't wait to see if Josh: a) spills all of the dirt on his breakup with Andi; b) talks about how his closeness with his mom gets in the way of this relationships; or c) all of the above. Please be "C". With a helping of "get a real job and stop with the Advocare crap."

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom