SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Tue May 26, 2015 7:22 pm

I was thinking about the supposed safe house snap chat Kaitlyn posted. Maybe that's a house production rented for Kaitlyn while the season airs. She does a lot of press in LA and she needs a place to stay while she's there. A home is much more private and out of the public view than a hotel.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue May 26, 2015 7:25 pm

Max64 - t4p.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 7:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:Max64 - t4p.

No problem.

hi

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 26, 2015 9:52 pm

Back in Vancouver:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 11363912_1653981891497603_1163204377_n
andreaks_ DAY MADE after bumping into @kaitlynbristowe from the @bacheloretteabc !! Saw her online yesterday and in person today #likewhaaaat #thechancestho #ahhhhh #thebachelorette #alexfanboyed #alot
Read more at http://websta.me/p/993775575237785587_197490124#mQR37L0AiwRPYQZc.99

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 26, 2015 9:57 pm

Thanks!! She looks so happy and sunshine-y heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 26, 2015 10:26 pm

She does look so very happy. I just want RS to be wrong. I don't care who her F1 is!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 26, 2015 10:30 pm

I want him to be wrong too. Has he stated his conviction % ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue May 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Promo re: JJ\Clint romance. Lots of splice and dice, but should e interesting:

http://www.eonline.com/news/660250/is-one-of-the-guys-on-the-bachelorette-in-love-with-another-guy-on-the-bachelorette-watch-this-promo

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 26, 2015 10:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:I want him to be wrong too. Has he stated his conviction % ?
laugh out loud he claims he's right and he sounds very confident to me, but I seriously want him to be wrong.

In order of my preferences for f1:

Shawn
Anyone but Nick
Nick
Single ughhhh

Kaitlyn is definitely back on the radar, she just snapped another story with a friend of hers in a cab/car. I think she was MIA this weekend because she was at a sh, maybe it's wishful thinking though!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 26, 2015 10:46 pm

Has Shawn turned up again or is he still quiet?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 26, 2015 10:48 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Has Shawn turned up again or is he still quiet?
I haven't found him yet  hmmm hmmm

Don't worry, Shawn and family, I mean found on sm only.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 26, 2015 10:49 pm

I don't know... maybe RS is correct but I won't give him credit for what Kaitlyn chooses to do with her own life. He acts as if his spoilers give him some input into what people on the show do. Just ridiculous, imo.

If K chose no one then I say good for her. If she felt pressured and stressed to get engaged on a timeline when she wasn't ready then that is most realistic and may be the case based on how the filming changed up this season. But if she is with someone (leaning towards Shawn) then she seems happy and that's all that matters.

JMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson