SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sun May 24, 2015 12:45 pm

Where did Kaitlyn state she admitted to one guy that she had sex with someone else pre-FS? I must have missed that. Last I knew, the preview implied she told everyone, but RS clarified she told no one.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 1:22 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^Jinx GA.  Just posted same thought in Nick thread, that Nick is one she tells about sex guy.

Jinx, I saw that in the other thread. laugh out loud

The reason I think that may be a possibility is because they show him returning on the preview, followed shortly after by her revelation which would make one to automatically think it was Nick. However, I can see the tables turning, and Nick now finds himself in the same position as last season's F1. I think it's Shawn, who may have thought he was going to be the F1, love at first sight guy.

Regardless of who the sex guy is, you would think that guy would think he is the F1. Just like Nick did in the FS last 'ette season.

I'm wondering how will this affect the other top contenders. This is going to be a touchy subject. Does the F1 if there is one, care? Does the sex guy care or will he be Nick2. The speculation is focused around Nick, however it could quite easily be Ben Jared Shawn or any other contestant. But they all seem to be ok on SM, Shawn and Nick are not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun May 24, 2015 1:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:^Jinx GA.  Just posted same thought in Nick thread, that Nick is one she tells about sex guy.

Jinx, I saw that in the other thread. laugh out loud

The reason I think that may be a possibility is because they show him returning on the preview, followed shortly after by her revelation which would make one to automatically think it was Nick. However, I can see the tables turning, and Nick now finds himself in the same position as last season's F1. I think it's Shawn, who may have thought he was going to be the F1, love at first sight guy.

Regardless of who the sex guy is, you would think that guy would think he is the F1. Just like Nick did in the FS last 'ette season.

I'm wondering how will this affect the other top contenders. This is going to be a touchy subject. Does the F1 if there is one, care? Does the sex guy care or will he be Nick2. The speculation is focused around Nick, however it could quite easily be Ben Jared Shawn or any other contestant.  But they all seem to be ok on SM, Shawn and Nick are not.

I think there's a difference between knowing that the lead chose to have sex with you before even getting to the FS, vs knowing you are one of 3 possible sex partners in the FS. I definitely would understand a guy thinking that if Kaitlyn singled him out to "break the rules" and have sex so early, she must certainly be planning to pick him. In the FS, unless she tells the guy specifically that she is only having sex with him and not the two others, I don't think he should necessarily get the same impression, although of course he might. Nick certainly did, although we really don't know what, if anything, Andi actually said to him regarding this subject.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 24, 2015 1:37 pm

You guys, seriously... Can someone point me in the direction where Kaitlyn admitted she told one suitor about the pre-FD tryst? I totally missed that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 24, 2015 1:40 pm

^Sorry, I should be more clear: I remember reading here in one of her interviews, she said she told one guy about it. But could it be CH? Don't know.
I also remember reading here she said it's after the second, but before fifth date the sex happened. Theres lots of discussion about how she defined "dates".
When I have more time, I will try to find out which post/interview. Sorry about the confusion. My bad! Should have separated "facts" from "rumors/speculations"

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 1:43 pm

I dont understand RS said it is in Ireland that it happen, not in the states.  How many dates did Nick have before Ireland, 1 in NY and 1 San Antonia right? then it could be nick because he would have gotten his third in Ireland. How many dates did Shawn have before Ireland? Figures these out and then we would see who got lucky before FD.

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun May 24, 2015 1:53 pm

Speculation: Nick finds out she had sex. Nick leaves in anger, throwing off mike. Other guys speculate he left in a pissy mood or he actually does leave Ireland earlier than the other guys. Kait realizes she screwed up. Nick returns or she seeks him out, but they cannot get past this. Would explain both spoilers ( Nick leaving early, but final 2). Could also explain why Nick and Shawn are not buddies.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun May 24, 2015 1:54 pm

reason wrote:I dont understand RS said it is in Ireland that it happen, not in the states.  How many dates did Nick have before Ireland, 1 in NY and 1 San Antonia right? then it could be nick because he would have gotten his third in Ireland.  How many dates did Shawn have before Ireland?  Figures these out and then we would see who got lucky before FD.

I suspect that Kaitlyn is using the words "a few" and "dates" rather loosely, in that "a few" means more than one, and dates include both 1 on 1 and group dates.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 1:59 pm

I'm not quite understanding. Forgive me as my morals don't believe in any of them having sex any time during filming.

In the FS apparently the lead can't be honest, so how is it OK for any one of the guys to think, she might be having sex with 3 guys, but that's ok because its the FS and it's expected, but don't think about doing it before?

Andi and Nick's date was before Josh's. Chris was gone already. There was no one else. She said "I didn't say I was in love with you" paraphrasing. That's her answer for making love in the FS after he was honest with her and told her he was in love with her and what sex meant to him at that point, IMO knowing what we know of him, if there was another F1 he didn't want to be in that guy that had sex with the lead in the FS and not chosen.

K had sex prior to the FS, IMO that guy had to have thought he was going to be the F1 because if he isn't, he's going to have a difficult time explaining to the others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 2:00 pm

remockered wrote:Speculation:  Nick finds out she had sex.  Nick leaves in anger, throwing off mike.  Other guys speculate he left in a pissy mood or he actually does leave Ireland earlier than the other guys.  Kait realizes she screwed up.  Nick returns or she seeks him out, but they cannot get past this.  Would explain both spoilers ( Nick leaving early, but final 2).  Could also explain why Nick and Shawn are not buddies.  

Did we confirm it's Nick throwing off the Mic?
I see it looks more like Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 24, 2015 2:03 pm

^ I thought it looked like Joe too.Definitely did not look like Nick at all.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 2:05 pm

remockered wrote:Speculation:  Nick finds out she had sex.  Nick leaves in anger, throwing off mike.  Other guys speculate he left in a pissy mood or he actually does leave Ireland earlier than the other guys.  Kait realizes she screwed up.  Nick returns or she seeks him out, but they cannot get past this.  Would explain both spoilers ( Nick leaving early, but final 2).  Could also explain why Nick and Shawn are not buddies.  

laugh out loud I've been keeping my eye on this. laugh out loud

ETA:

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · Mar 7
I try to mic drop at least 3 times a week

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson