SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

justkidding - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:27 am

Speculation of course, but suppose Kaitlyn did start dating Nick (or was heading in that direction) around the same time as she signed the contract.

Tptb needed a show, plain and simple, so they just went along with it. The atypical schedule and storyline was created.

Seems like a shame, if the other men didn't have a chance.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

justkidding - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:46 am

i believe the filming schedule this way was done during the previous 2 bachelor season? Don't think the HTD was done this way but def the FD before HTD is what I recall though I haven't watched the 2 bachelor season...When Kasha first speculated about the switch between timing of FD and HTD she made a mention of it happening in the previous 2 bachelor season
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:09 am

I don't think the producers would change a scheduled filming plan for anything. I think (for reasons unknown), this was the schedule from day 1.

I also think Nick being brought in was planned from day 1, even if Kaitlyn herself didn't know.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:18 am

nutty1 wrote:I don't think the producers would change a scheduled filming plan for anything. I think (for reasons unknown), this was the schedule from day 1.

I also think Nick being brought in was planned from day 1, even if Kaitlyn herself didn't know.
I agree, he's one of like three employed people on this show, he cannot just leave for weeks on end without getting approval. 

I also think Kait is totally BS'ing the guys on their level of communication.  We'll see what happens in the end but really, anyone shown conspiring with Nick on anything, isn't going to get a good edit from tptb. Watch out, K.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:33 am

Alanna, I love being on the same page with you this season, LOL, even if you aren't a Nick fan!!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:33 am

Kaitlyn posted this last night. I am not loving the look.

Chop chop and back in black. The ol flow was in need of a little TLC. Luckily I know a guy. THEE guy @michaelgibsonhair @brushsalonyvr #lipinjections #justkidding #kyliejennerchallenge #justkidding #lipliner #amikidding?

justkidding - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 11283283_1454287751537573_784306615_n

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/999636945539709206_28304109

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:35 am

Can you say "Wayyyy too much makeup?!?"
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:45 am

nutty1 wrote:Alanna, I love being on the same page with you this season, LOL, even if you aren't a Nick fan!!
I'm sure I'll quickly jump on the bandwagon if there's a happy Nick/Kait happy ending by some miracle. Where is the loyalty I ask myself??! Where?! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:48 am

LOL I don't mind the lipstick look since she seems to be doing much less of it compared to CS' season...from her tweets she seems to be taking the "sl*t shaming comments to heart so I think the makeup and some R&R -- hair and skin care regimens this week served as a bit of a "pick-me-up"
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:21 am

emusha wrote:LOL I don't mind the lipstick look since she seems to be doing much less of it compared to CS' season...from her tweets she seems to be taking the "sl*t shaming comments to heart so I think the makeup and some R&R -- hair and skin care regimens this week served as a bit of a "pick-me-up"

Ithink it's been hard on her, no matter how thick a skin or strong sense of self. And is only going to get harder.

The last Ette who had to endure such a terrible time during show airing was Ashley. It infuriated me how terrible they made her look re Bentley and guessing Kaitlyn's edit is going to even more rough (though more of her own doing it appears). I'm holding onto the fact that even as Ashley had to endure a miserable time in public opinion, she had fallen madly in love on the show and had JP as her rock to get through it. I'm still holding onto Hope that behind the scenes the same is true for Kaitlyn. I waffle between Nick and Shawn - but if she fell in love with either I'll be sooooo relieved. All the drama and tears and public scrutiny to end up with nothing at the end makes me sad and I can only enjoy the show if I push that spoiler out of my mind. "I choose me" as an ending will suck for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:28 am

relaxing wrote:
emusha wrote:LOL I don't mind the lipstick look since she seems to be doing much less of it compared to CS' season...from her tweets she seems to be taking the "sl*t shaming comments to heart so I think the makeup and some R&R -- hair and skin care regimens this week served as a bit of a "pick-me-up"

Ithink it's been hard on her, no matter how thick a skin or strong sense of self. And is only going to get harder.

The last Ette who had to endure such a terrible time during show airing was Ashley.  It infuriated me how terrible they made her look re Bentley and guessing Kaitlyn's edit is going to even more rough (though more of her own doing it appears).  I'm holding onto the fact that even as Ashley had to endure a miserable time in public opinion, she had fallen madly in love on the show and had JP as her rock to get through it.  I'm still holding onto Hope that behind the scenes the same is true for Kaitlyn.  I waffle between Nick and Shawn - but if she fell in love with either I'll be sooooo relieved.  All the drama and tears and public scrutiny to end up with nothing at the end makes me sad and I can only enjoy the show if I push that spoiler out of my mind.  "I choose me" as an ending will suck for me.
Actually the level of "support" she seems to be getting on sm from her two final men makes me think she either ended up alone but on friendly terms, or they're still competing for her attention and to be chosen. Shawn pretty much only posts about the show and Nick is full of inspirational quotes that seem like they're for Kaitlyn. So she may have several rocks to lean on potentially, go girl laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:39 am

relaxing wrote:

The last Ette who had to endure such a terrible time during show airing was Ashley.  It infuriated me how terrible they made her look re Bentley and guessing Kaitlyn's edit is going to even more rough (though more of her own doing it appears).  I'm holding onto the fact that even as Ashley had to endure a miserable time in public opinion, she had fallen madly in love on the show and had JP as her rock to get through it.  I'm still holding onto Hope that behind the scenes the same is true for Kaitlyn.  I waffle between Nick and Shawn - but if she fell in love with either I'll be sooooo relieved.  All the drama and tears and public scrutiny to end up with nothing at the end makes me sad and I can only enjoy the show if I push that spoiler out of my mind.  "I choose me" as an ending will suck for me.

I get your point completely but if either or both of the guys are clear mismatches with her -- and they show her dealbreakers -- I'd still prefer that she chose no one over choose someone who is more like a placeholder
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson