SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:25 am

If ya'll remember Nick got a few producer assisted special treatments last season also. This season he is the special one. Stands to reason he would get the pre-FS time just to make the season more interesting. :stirthepot

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:26 am

reason wrote:Then why is she still tagged to Shawn out in the open?

non intimate photos where she's not kissing the guys -- she's tagged in several nick AND shawn ig posts still
the diff seems to be that this particular post shows them when they are intensely kissing
as an ig user i can say i'm conscious of what people tag me in and sometimes would even want to manage what shows up in my tagged cos its part of your ig profile and what people see when they go into your page... it is either like a move to steer her "image" a certain way where nick is concerned or she doesn't want to see it. if she plain doesn't wanna see it ever i wonder why she just didn't remove the tag like others mentioned...the unfollow and this move are related though imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:27 am

bleuberry wrote:I think whatever bugged Kait enough to unfollow and untag herself is recent, possibly happening right now behind the scenes. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Nick, being unhappy and/or confused with the ending, has tried to get in contact with her. They want a goldmine of an ATFR and I'm sure TPTB are setting that in motion as we speak. IMO, no way is he f1. It would make more sense to keep following him because unfollowing immediately upon returning from filming is way too obvious, she has to know fans and sleuths are scouring over her SM. Talk about peculiar timing! scratch

But her actions sure have everyone talking now, and that is no way is Nick f1. So whether he is f1 or not, what ever their plan, if it was a plan is working. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:27 am

bleuberry wrote:I think whatever bugged Kait enough to unfollow and untag herself is recent, possibly happening right now behind the scenes. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Nick, being unhappy and/or confused with the ending, has tried to get in contact with her - maybe he didn't know (or think) she was single until the spoiler. They want a goldmine of an ATFR and I'm sure TPTB are setting that in motion as we speak. IMO, no way is he f1. It would make more sense to keep following him because unfollowing immediately upon returning from filming is way too obvious, she has to know fans and sleuths are scouring over her SM. Talk about peculiar timing! scratch
It's possible both dudes are still pursuing her, and she just might be thawing to Shawn more. I agree though that no way is Nick f1 with the sm we've seen here today, ladies and more ladies and maybe one gentleman reading this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:29 am

I really hope she has an f1, I just don't feel it though. I hope I don't end up missing a good story because of a foiler laugh out loud

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:32 am

bleuberry wrote:I think whatever bugged Kait enough to unfollow and untag herself is recent, possibly happening right now behind the scenes. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Nick, being unhappy and/or confused with the ending, has tried to get in contact with her - maybe he didn't know (or think) she was single until the spoiler. They want a goldmine of an ATFR and I'm sure TPTB are setting that in motion as we speak. IMO, no way is he f1. It would make more sense to keep following him because unfollowing immediately upon returning from filming is way too obvious, she has to know fans and sleuths are scouring over her SM. Talk about peculiar timing! scratch
giggling funny speculation

possible but hasnt the spoiler been out for several weeks now? also nick had her contact info from before filming if he did want to contact her why wait till right before he goes on the show in "air time"?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:33 am

From Sharleen's blog. She totally knows how it all ends:

Episodes 1 & 2
June 03, 2015
For multiple reasons, I don't plan on doing full Panda-style recaps for this season of the Bachelorette. Those reasons are:

Time. Plain and simple. It takes too many hours of my personal time to write and assemble a recap. I can't help but feel there are bigger and more rewarding things I could be doing with my time.
It's gotten to the point where I dread writing them. This only applies to this blog because the posts have gotten so lengthy. Even watching the show isn't as fun because I know I'll have to watch the two-hour episode all over again. Watching four hours of The Bachelor/ette per week is too much, even for me.
I pride myself on being honest, but since I personally know some of the folks involved in this particular season, I predict (and fear) it will be hard to remain objective.
I will continue to post my most pressing thoughts the very next morning in my Flare column and plan on doing brief recaps here. What I write here may or may not spiral out of control and become long-winded tirades. (I know myself well enough to know that may very well happen.) However, because of the above reasons, I don't want to promise a full season of full-length recaps. I've gotten many requests to continue the Best Dressed/Worst Dressed section and will continue to do those.

Thank you to everyone who has followed along to me, and especially to those who commented. I will continue to be involved in the discussion as long as you'll have me!

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette11/#

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:35 am

Maybe he's been trying to get to her, idk how long he was trying to get to Andi. If Nick really did leaving filming unhappy, I think anything is possible.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:36 am

The whole Kaitlyn untagging & unfollowing Nick is suspect, the timing is most interesting... leads me to believe there is a recent reason for it. Either she is trying to get over him and the best way is to block him out of her life or something recent happened between the two that left a sour taste or just a need to block him out of her life.

I personally think that Nick is not F1 and she is untagging/unfollowing as a ways to "quit" or get over him even if she made the decision. Plus Nick has posted some stuff on IG and twitter that others have suspected was directed at Kailtlyn and she might feel the same and just needs it out of mind to move on.

First rule when one of my girlfriends breaks up with a guy whether they do or don't do the dumping:

Unfollow them on all social media platforms.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:36 am

I don't see a F1 either. I am hoping to be wrong but can accept that it is what it is.

I cannot see Shawn thawing at all if he is F2 and not-sex guy. He will ride the next bachelor-gig train and tweet and post about himself and Kaitlyn on the show until the very end -- Notebook date references in SA, the works. He will need sympathy from the viewers on his side and if he gets a good edit and the backing of TPTB he will be golden. The guys are going to be going full-blast trying to get this gig if the spoiler is true and a non-F1 Shawn knows he is up against the other Nick-contender from last season's B'ette.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:42 am

While I agree with the speculation that unfollowing may mean she wants to get over it, it is also odd to me that it happened just before the weekend that precedes Nick joining the show. It may well be in her contract that she has to make sure there are no SM connections with contestants. That would take affect on Nick's first episode which happens on Monday. -fulfilling legal contracts is a possibility too.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:05 am

I still think that most "normal" people aren't checking her SM now, but will check it after Monday's show after hearing their fishy account of how they only talked a handful of times beforehand. I think she's just preparing for that. Also, I think the leads usually get to see the episode a week in advance, so she might just have seen it and realized how bad the edit is going to be for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson