SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:47 am

I really would love Nick to be final 1, but I cant come up with a reason for hiding those pictures. I don't think they can imagine how closely some of us follow what they do, to realize she needed to hide those. So I don't think it's a ruse her part.

I still think, sadly, that RS was right.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by remockered Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:54 am

I believe that tptb mess with us more than we know. They are watching this board, along with RS, and a couple more. Remember, they are in charge of a lot of sm. re: Nick having cell phone during filming. Did he? It takes two seconds to create an account and stop in here to stir the s**t. For all we know, someone called Mickey is hidden in a back room and is the F1.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:14 pm

Think they'll hire me to be the one to monitor message boards all day??? I want that job!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Be careful what you wish for. Very careful. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:25 pm

remockered wrote:I believe that tptb mess with us more than we know.  They are watching this board, along with RS, and a couple more.  Remember, they are in charge of a lot of sm.  re: Nick having cell phone during filming.  Did he?  It takes two seconds to create an account and stop in here to stir the s**t.  For all we know, someone called Mickey is hidden in a back room and is the F1.  

IA - it will be interesting to see if Shawn is next, or if he is left in the SM mix. If he's not the F1 why leave his pics tagged, if he is the F1 it will stick out like a sore thumb that his pics are still there but Nick's are hidden.

Either way, the lead can't be following contestants IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Well even if K isn't following N anymore, they are both aware that it is national donut day and happy about it. They both favorited an IG posting that Kelly T. posted about it and Nick favorited a tweet about the day as well. So at this point, they either both love donuts or Nick is still using SM to get Kaitlyn's attention, even if she can't see it anymore (because once you unfollow someone on IG, you can no longer see what they favorite).

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:25 pm

OnePromise wrote:Well even if K isn't following N anymore, they are both aware that it is national donut day and happy about it.  They both favorited an IG posting that Kelly T. posted about it and Nick favorited a tweet about the day as well.  So at this point, they either both love donuts or Nick is still using SM to get Kaitlyn's attention, even if she can't see it anymore (because once you unfollow someone on IG, you can no longer see what they favorite).
I don't think this is related to each other. I fav'd National Donut Day posts too and I'm not sleeping with either Nick or Kait, I think laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Well even if K isn't following N anymore, they are both aware that it is national donut day and happy about it.  They both favorited an IG posting that Kelly T. posted about it and Nick favorited a tweet about the day as well.  So at this point, they either both love donuts or Nick is still using SM to get Kaitlyn's attention, even if she can't see it anymore (because once you unfollow someone on IG, you can no longer see what they favorite).
I don't think this is related to each other. I fav'd National Donut Day posts too and I'm not sleeping with either Nick or Kait, I think laugh out loud

Yes. This was ment with a large doe of sarcasm.

Are you sure these isn't something that you are keeping from us, Alanna? cantstopl

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:28 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Are you sure these isn't something that you are keeping from us, Alanna? cantstopl
Oh ok, I'm the pre-fs visitor Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:29 pm

Alanna wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Oh ok, I'm the pre-fs visitor Smiley

Most dramatic rose ceremony ever!!!!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:31 pm

I have a favor to ask.

If any of you see any feet moving anytime soon please PM me ? I probably won't be able to check the threads but would like to know of movement if any. Huge TIA.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:I have a favor to ask.

If any of you see any feet moving anytime soon please PM me ? I probably won't be able to check the threads but would like to know of movement if any. Huge TIA.
I'll do it Smiley

Crossing my fingers for some feet running to LA soon!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson