SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:41 pm

I thought the article reinforced the '50 shades of grey' storyline that tptb seemed to introduce in the first epi by casting Nick in the role of Grey as the guy Kait can't resist.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:47 pm

Alanna wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:First of all, Kait snapped herself watching tv in bed last night, idk if she was alone but it seems very un-Kait-like to be in LA and not go out, so I think that's a little interesting.

Second, Molly posted that Kait is adorable and she can't wait to watch the rest of her journey. It seems to me like the folks in the know- Molly, Britt, Becca- aren't acting like this had a bad/unhappy ending. I guess they could just be supportive of Kait's choice to be alone but it doesn't ring quite true to me.

Also, I haven't seen any sightings of either Nick or Shawn the past day, so no idea where they might be.
From Shawn's thread yesterday: 
bluwavzI found a possible Shawn sighting from today. She spelled his first name Sean but I looked through her feed and she lives in Connecticut, so I'm guessing she means the guy from the B'ette.

LJ ‏@SmokinLadyJ 8h8 hours ago
Sean booth is at my kids school right now
Thanks, I actually saw she posted that, but I meant since Kait was done filming the Family Feud episode. Kait hasn't been spotted either so maybe/ hopefully it's good news Smiley

This of course pre-supposes that all 3 are being seen on a regular/daily basis for us to determine when they are missing for more than 2 days or so. OR they are seen in airports or in a location that is not their home location.
Fingers crossed.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:54 pm

4th of July weekend is the best time for SHV sleuthing.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 1f49c

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:22 pm

When you think back to previous seasons it's tough to figure out SHVs unless they're seen traveling, especially the f1. We'll be more likely to rule out times because of sightings.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Kait just snapped herself in the backseat of a car, so I don't think there's a shv happening. Bummer city.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:01 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait just snapped herself in the backseat of a car, so I don't think there's a shv happening. Bummer city.

Why?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:03 pm

If she were having a SHV, she would not likely be in the backseat of a car having a snapchat where anyone could glimpse her. She would be at the SH enjoying SHV time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If she were having a SHV, she would not likely be in the backseat of a car having a snapchat where anyone could glimpse her. She would be at the SH enjoying SHV time.

But not if she is trying to appear single... Isn't that the point of SHV? To keep the ending a secret? And if it has been spoiled that she chose no one, wouldn't she try to appear consistent with that spoiler?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:15 pm

mindless wrote:That "show insider" is clearly Chris Harrison. Here's a gem from his romance novel: "Over Joseph's left shoulder, in a cluster of wisteria, a moth flew into the lantern, caught its wings on the flame, and lit itself on fire." And no, I didn't read it, just a funny review.
ITA. Kaitlyn was like a "moth to a flame" (Us Weekly) regarding Nick and Kaitlyn is her "own worst enemy" (per CH). Sounds like the story being sold is Kaitlyn lit herself on fire and burned ("betrayed") everyone else in the process.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait just snapped herself in the backseat of a car, so I don't think there's a shv happening. Bummer city.

and then there's that...this is weird -- this is two speculated SHV weekends in a row where K has appeared on our radar through snapchat...then there's the couple who said they saw her with a wig on in LA/the grove/high traffic area

BKay wrote:I thought the article reinforced the '50 shades of grey' storyline that tptb seemed to introduce in the first epi by casting Nick in the role of Grey as the guy Kait can't resist.

hmm what's the storyline? this is interesting!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:29 pm

BKay wrote:I thought the article reinforced the '50 shades of grey' storyline that tptb seemed to introduce in the first epi by casting Nick in the role of Grey as the guy Kait can't resist.
Well if that is the story they are going for it just may be a crazy season and if there is no F1, that ties into the ending of that storyline (the movie at least) too - where they are no longer together.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:35 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Img_7810
last night -- looks like a hotel room?? or...?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Img_7810
from today she looks dressed up to me?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson