SELECT CONTENT

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *New Poll*

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_lcap2%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_lcap0%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_lcap6%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_lcap2%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_lcap0%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_lcap43%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 28 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_lcap42%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 27 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_lcap5%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 65

Poll closed

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Empty Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 8:56 pm

New poll after three episodes. Vote for who YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her F1!

results after epi 3

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Do_you10[/quote]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Empty Re: Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL*

Post by Alanna Tue May 26, 2015 9:01 pm

I love that Shawn was Team Kaitlyn from the start and reconfirmed it post-show regardless of what went down during filming. I personally don't have a personal attachment to him (sounds normal laugh out loud) but I want Kait with someone who is Team Kait wholeheartedly and that seems to be him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL* Empty Re: Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL*

Post by Mirzam Wed May 27, 2015 9:41 am

I couldn't care less who she chooses. Not invested!!!!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 27, 2015 9:49 am

I still think Shawn is F1 or no one at this point.  As I expected she would be attracted to Shawn and they indeed hit it off.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? *NEW POLL*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum