SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Dave Billsborrow - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Dave Billsborrow - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Dave Billsborrow - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:05 pm

Anyone else find these answers strange? Like they are answers either after he met Sam already or after filming or? I notice that other contestants talk about Sam in their bios as well like they answered these questions while filming or after filming. Odd.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelors?

I tend to take a step back when the guys are competing for some face time with Sam. I just let it unfold. Everyone is so in-your-face and I’m a little more reserved.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Dave Billsborrow - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Dave Billsborrow - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:20 am

On July 11th, Dave posted on his IG "Manly here we come" and a pic of him on a boat.

This is likely around FRC time. Also, interesting he posted "we" so plural.
Manly beaches are on Northern beaches of Sydney (same area where Sam's FD were).

May or may not be a clue. We do know he got one of the early single dates and received a rose on that date per DM spoiling it while filming in May.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:03 am

I noticed that quote upthread as well when I was reading the bio's. I think there was something else that was unusual, can't recall right now.

Are you thinking AAL that might have been a last chance date, or did Dave post on his IG after he was eliminated?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:57 pm

It may have been a LCD or after eliminated but he seemed happy so maybe LCD?

It also seems like he gets 2 SDs (spoiled by DM) but I am not sure they are separate dates since he looks like he is wearing the same clothes.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Sarah (Sam's close friend and roommate) liked a pic of one of her friends that had Dave B in and was with family (his?). I am wondering (in addition to Luke) if Sarah knows Dave from before the show. We already know that this was rumoured that a friend of Sarah's would be on the show. I definitely see Dave in the running for F1 (early thoughts) pre-show airing. He also lives in Sydney so that is convenient.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:20 pm

If Sarah knows DaveB's friend she must know him as well which means Sam knows him too??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:29 pm

That's what I am thinking, GA.
Not sure though.

We do know that Dave got one of the early single dates and a rose on that date and it was spoiled by DM (strange since DM spoiled Lana's single dates and it seems the other Sam may have known Lana pre-filming too). Both of these were with production photos so who knows if they just bought them via the media company that took them (likely Matrix Media) or production fed them to DM.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:27 pm

Yes, that's all very interesting. Especially DM spoiling the same dates with Lana and now we see there may be a pre filming association.

This seems to be happening a lot lately.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:21 am

If not F1, I wonder if he is F2...
Do think he may make F4 just based on the bios.

The Bachelorette Australia - Dave Billsborrow - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Davee10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:10 am

IA and also his speculated pre filming association to Sam's friend.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:07 pm

He cleaned up nicely that's for sure.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:57 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Dave Billsborrow - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 CPF-1KNW8AAPpiV
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Will Dave's sensitive side attract @Sam_Frost?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Dave Billsborrow - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Norcalgal
GiveMeARose
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: