SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 - 7/25 Fantasy dates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 - 7/25 Fantasy dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 40 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 7/25 Fantasy dates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:It's only in his ITM interviews (which we can agree are sometimes way after the fact) where he mentions not telling her ILY...

My guess is that when Jordan finally does say "I love you" to Ashley and we are shown that scene, it's going to slightly lack the outpouring of emotion that could be expected from hearing that for the first time. Not because there won't be genuine emotion but rather because it won't really be the first time he's told her that.

ITA!! I truly believe they both told each other in the FD. The "right time" that JP was waiting for was when they were fully alone. So sweet! And I do not for one moment believe Ashley could have refrained from saying it back. (eta: she practically wanted to tell him when they were talking in the water, he was the one that had to be like, "you don't have to say anything" lol!! There's no way she didn't tell him everything once they were alone.)

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 - 7/25 Fantasy dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 40 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 7/25 Fantasy dates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LibbyBell Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:20 pm

JBanana wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:It's only in his ITM interviews (which we can agree are sometimes way after the fact) where he mentions not telling her ILY...

My guess is that when Jordan finally does say "I love you" to Ashley and we are shown that scene, it's going to slightly lack the outpouring of emotion that could be expected from hearing that for the first time. Not because there won't be genuine emotion but rather because it won't really be the first time he's told her that.

ITA!! I truly believe they both told each other in the FD. The "right time" that JP was waiting for was when they were fully alone. So sweet! And I do not for one moment believe Ashley could have refrained from saying it back. (eta: she practically wanted to tell him when they were talking in the water, he was the one that had to be like, "you don't have to say anything" laugh out loud!! There's no way she didn't tell him everything once they were alone.)

I couldn't agree more-- JP has said that he's not waiting for any more "signs" necessarily but instead waiting for the "right time". IMO, this means when we are alone. Did Ashley say it back to him? I can't imagine that she would be able to hold it in! In HK, she was all but telling him he was F1 and you're correct, standing in the water, it was Ashley that kept saying: so, what would you like to hear, etc... JP was fine with waiting, he knew they'd talk about it later that night! giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:32 pm

logomaniac wrote:A little help please....sorry if this has already been discusses but I haven't seen a reference to it. When Ashley lays on JPs chest Episode 9 - 7/25 Fantasy dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 40 502611898 she says something to him. I'm no lip reader and I don't have HD or large screen so thought someone with those capabilities have caught what she was saying. It's around 12:16 mark on CodeBears overnight video. Thanks

I listened to that part about 10 times. JP's VO is louder then whatever it was that Ashley whispered to JP at that time. When I turned on my Captions it only picked up what JP said. If I knew how to take out the VO and only have Ashley's audio then it would be easier to hear.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:37 pm

bluesea wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:OK...I think I'm going crazy (big surprise, LOL). But I watched JPash's FD again (for the 22nd time) and it sounds like when she greets him and jumps in his arms, she says (very low), I love you. I think it was a slip, or my mind is playing tricks on me....

Believe me I have been searching high and low for someone else who noticed the very same thing. My wife and I have listened to this at least 10 times, and while there is some distortion in it we both have concluded that indeed she says "I love you" to Jordan. I have tried to get an "I missed you" out of it because that's more logical for her to have said, but I can't get an "m" sound out of it and I also can't get an "i" sound out of it either.

I thought I was the only one that heard that! It really does sound like 'I love you' but I convinced myself that it must be 'I miss you"

Closed Caption has it as I missed you.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:07 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
bluesea wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:OK...I think I'm going crazy (big surprise, LOL). But I watched JPash's FD again (for the 22nd time) and it sounds like when she greets him and jumps in his arms, she says (very low), I love you. I think it was a slip, or my mind is playing tricks on me....

Believe me I have been searching high and low for someone else who noticed the very same thing. My wife and I have listened to this at least 10 times, and while there is some distortion in it we both have concluded that indeed she says "I love you" to Jordan. I have tried to get an "I missed you" out of it because that's more logical for her to have said, but I can't get an "m" sound out of it and I also can't get an "i" sound out of it either.

I thought I was the only one that heard that! It really does sound like 'I love you' but I convinced myself that it must be 'I miss you"

Is this the part when Ashley lays her head on JP before they head to their Fantasy Suite?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:37 pm

Love_Me wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
bluesea wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Is this the part when Ashley lays her head on JP before they head to their Fantasy Suite?

No, in this one it is when they are first greeting each other for the date. Before they get on the plane.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:25 pm

mnmhughes wrote:I agree. I want to see them both getting emotional, but I can understand why they would want to save that for when the cameras are gone.

I just think it slipped out a long time before it was said in front of the cameras to capture for the show's purposes. I think that what Ashley said was a force of habit slip and was closed captioned to "I missed you" to save it for the right time on screen.

Each time I watch Ashley and JP talk about some issue I get two somewhat strange reads:

1 - They are expression genuine feelings - it's not "acting"
2 - But I am watching a re-enactment - what they are expressing isn't the first time they have had that conversation - it just is too articulate and too easy to be totally spontaneous.

Ch has said many times about this show "there are no rules" but has anyone really thought about why he might have said that and what it might have meant. This would not be the first time that a lead has asked for and gotten additional time with someone.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:36 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I agree. I want to see them both getting emotional, but I can understand why they would want to save that for when the cameras are gone.

I just think it slipped out a long time before it was said in front of the cameras to capture for the show's purposes. I think that what Ashley said was a force of habit slip and was closed captioned to "I missed you" to save it for the right time on screen.

Each time I watch Ashley and JP talk about some issue I get two somewhat strange reads:

1 - They are expression genuine feelings - it's not "acting"
2 - But I am watching a re-enactment - what they are expressing isn't the first time they have had that conversation - it just is too articulate and too easy to be totally spontaneous.

Ch has said many times about this show "there are no rules" but has anyone really thought about why he might have said that and what it might have meant. This would not be the first time that a lead has asked for and gotten additional time with someone.
Perfect example of the 'not acting' was when they were in the water talking. She was grasping for the right words to 'sort of' assure him that he was the one but they both knew that she couldn't do it on camera.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
bluesea wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

No, in this one it is when they are first greeting each other for the date. Before they get on the plane.

Thanks. Has anyone figured out what she mouthed lying on JP's before they go to the Fantasy Suite? I might have missed this.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm

Love_Me wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
bluesea wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Thanks. Has anyone figured out what she mouthed lying on JP's before they go to the Fantasy Suite? I might have missed this.

It seems like right after JP says "I want you" ... Ashley put her head on his chest and says "I want you". If you turn off the sound you can see the words mouthed.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:29 pm

I'm not sure what she said in that scene. I know she said "I missed you" when she ran up to him at the beginning of the date and he said "I missed you too."

JP seemed adamant about trying to see how she felt about him before he said ILY so I doubt he'd still be holding off by the end of the night if she'd said something like that. I'm not sure why he'd be so confused the way she kept kissing all over him, though! LOL!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 am

No sneak peek pics of Jash.

Episode 9 - 7/25 Fantasy dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 40 36130610

Episode 9 - 7/25 Fantasy dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 40 36130710

Episode 9 - 7/25 Fantasy dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 40 36130810

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 - 7/25 Fantasy dates - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Thomigirl
TNGirl
ajview
vivalameagx3
logomaniac