SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lionking - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:10 pm

OnePromise wrote:I read Nick and Kaitlyn's first meeting totally differently. I see a genuinely suprised Kaitlyn and an awkward but amused Nick.  His shy but beaming smile when she first sees him looks kind of sneaky.  But I see this related to the fact that he is suprising Kaitlyn, not trying to deceive the audience.  His sole focus is Kaitlyn, not the cameras.  In fact, in all their scenes together from this past episode Nick does not even give the cameras a second glance.  His attention is exactly where it should be...Kaitlyn.

And Kaitlyn...well she is nearly speechless when talking with Nick on the couch.  She is trying to wrap her head around the fact that Nick is here...for her...and that he might stay.  But who gets to decide if he stays?  And then it hits her...she has to decide.  Reality hits. Kaitlyn is not a good enough actress to play out all of those things as transparently as it appeared on my screen last Monday night.  

I totally agree. I thought it was obvious from their demeanor that they hadn't met in person before and that Kaitlyn didn't know he'd be there. She was acting totally normal during the rapping portion, so I really don't believe she was expecting Nick.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal