SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 3 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by StacyNor Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:37 am

Andi continues being the worst.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:11 am

She cannot get over the fact that Nick outted her last season, yet, he has more media attention again!

She is a joke!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:15 am

peggy0221 wrote:She cannot get over the fact that Nick outted her last season, yet, he has more media attention again!

She is a joke!!

She did not learn from her season, not only did she showed that she is cold hearted but she got dumped few months later. Kaitlyn is not her so she should be gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:18 am

Her tweets made me laugh tonight. Honestly if he was such a bad guy and she hated him sooo soo soo much then why does:

Bach BBF#1 - Kelly like his tweets and IG photos, photos with him and mutual friends
Bach BBF#2 - Sharleen hang out with him several times the last couple months posting pics with him, most recently hanging out like two weeks ago. Also with Sharleen standing up to someone on IG saying that they need to move on as all parties (i.e. Nick and Andi) have
Bach BBF#2 BF - Sharleen's fiancé have a some sort of bromance with Nick the d*ck (sarcasm)
Bach BBF#3 - Christy hang out with Nick a bunch of times in Chicago have mutual friends and like tweets that she is happy he is back on the show

Sorry but while I don't think she cares for him, I really think tonights tweets which portray her strong dislike for the guy (in a very public manner) are more about her "image" and how people perceive her opinion of him, no idea why she thinks that is a good idea 9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 1710264613

Last edited by sbolduc on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:21 am

I have an image I cant get out of my head regarding her the panties in the kitchen.  Clean up her house and self then come play. #GBG

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:35 am

Her friends are allowed to be friends with people she might not care for. He could be a great friend/brother/son, but she had a different experience with him than others and so she doesn't like him. She's been live tweeting the episodes and if she doesn't like him I don't see why she should cape for him. A lot of the criticism from people is that Andi is disingenuous (and other synonyms) but when she lets her real feelings known it's a problem? She's allowed her feelings just like everyone else, despite what some may feel she's also allowed to tweet them and I doubt Nick's at home crying bc Andi's faved some snarky tweets about him

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:46 am

ReneeM wrote:Her friends are allowed to be friends with people she might not care for. He could be a great friend/brother/son, but she had a different experience with him than others and so she doesn't like him. She's been live tweeting the episodes and if she doesn't like him I don't see why she should cape for him. A lot of the criticism from people is that Andi is disingenuous (and other synonyms) but when she lets her real feelings known it's a problem? She's allowed her feelings just like everyone else, despite what some may feel she's also allowed to tweet them and I doubt Nick's at home crying bc Andi's faved some snarky tweets about him
I find her such a brat, everything that occurred was because of her ACTIONS, she has nobody to blame but herself. Being catty on social media on something that happened almost a year ago with Nick paying her dust and hardly says anything about her is bratty from her side. She needs to move on, I don't care what she thinks about Nick.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:03 am

StacyNor wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Her friends are allowed to be friends with people she might not care for. He could be a great friend/brother/son, but she had a different experience with him than others and so she doesn't like him. She's been live tweeting the episodes and if she doesn't like him I don't see why she should cape for him. A lot of the criticism from people is that Andi is disingenuous (and other synonyms) but when she lets her real feelings known it's a problem? She's allowed her feelings just like everyone else, despite what some may feel she's also allowed to tweet them and I doubt Nick's at home crying bc Andi's faved some snarky tweets about him
I find her such a brat, everything that occurred was because of her ACTIONS, she has nobody to blame but herself. Being catty on social media on something that happened almost a year ago with Nick paying her dust and hardly says anything about her is bratty from her side. She needs to move on, I don't care what she thinks about Nick.

You're allowed to feel whichever way you want to about her, I know some on this forum don't like her and that's ok. This is just something to think about, I'll use you as an example if you don't mind, you come here and YOU don't HAVE to share what you feel about her either and not everyone here necessarily cares what you think about Andi, but this is a space where people can come share their views on these contestants, negative or positive, and for those that don't want to see the negative comments, they can stick to the fan forum. Twitter is the same thing. She can share her feelings on whatever/whomever she wants, regardless of how anyone feels and if they don't want to see it, they can simply not follow her and avoid her page.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:11 am

Andi should probably inform Sharleen that all parties involved have actually not moved on. One certain party will probably play the victim for eternity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:17 am

If she doesn't play victim, she would be forgotten long ago. But the Brat no likey, she wants to stay relevant as long as it allows laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:19 am

ReneeM wrote:
StacyNor wrote:

You're allowed to  feel whichever way you want to about her, I know some on this forum don't like her and that's ok. This is just something to think about, I'll use you as an example if you don't mind, you come here and YOU don't HAVE to share what you feel about her either and not everyone here necessarily cares what you think about Andi, but this is a space where people can come share their views on these contestants, negative or positive, and for those that don't want to see the negative comments, they can stick to the fan forum. Twitter is the same thing. She can share her feelings on whatever/whomever she wants, regardless of how anyone feels and if they don't want to see it, they can simply not follow her and avoid her page.

of course she can say whatever she can on SM, this is the only way she can still get attention.
Poor brat, poor ex-bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:19 am

ReneeM wrote:
StacyNor wrote:

You're allowed to  feel whichever way you want to about her, I know some on this forum don't like her and that's ok. This is just something to think about, I'll use you as an example if you don't mind, you come here and YOU don't HAVE to share what you feel about her either and not everyone here necessarily cares what you think about Andi, but this is a space where people can come share their views on these contestants, negative or positive, and for those that don't want to see the negative comments, they can stick to the fan forum. Twitter is the same thing. She can share her feelings on whatever/whomever she wants, regardless of how anyone feels and if they don't want to see it, they can simply not follow her and avoid her page.
The difference is unlike Andi I never went to a reality show, a show watched by millions of people and have my actions scrutinized. The is a huge difference between me who came here to discuss a fame ho like Andi on this board to Andi tweeting to 300k+ followers about an ex that doesn't care for her while she's being bitter almost a year later. When Andi signed The Bachelor contract she allowed people like me to criticize her. I dont follow Andi but I do read this board and part of it, unfortunately I see what she tweets when people post it here. When she tweets something like this she's allowing the public to praise or criticize her. Let's not kid ourselves her followers follow her because they saw her on a reality show if she doesn't want to be criticized she should delete her account create a new one and make it private and allow only her family and friends to follow her.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

+86
Southernpeach30
citygirl1962
isittrue
cindebugg
rhondam