SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 63 of 84 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 73 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:56 am

Ali didn't even know her name and called her Lucy or Leslie when she blogged the GMA taping. I can believe that they paid very little attention to her and she did look a little out of place to me. I thought it was because she wished Marcus had been there.

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:48 am

Weren't both MEandI and Lacy both on the same TB season? So they could know each other from that experience alone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:50 am

They were on the same season but Lacy went home the first episode.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:53 am

LOL well if she went home that early I guess not.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:56 am

She would've seen Andi at the red carpet live premiere for Chris' season though. Marcus & Lacy and Andi & Josh were all there.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:59 am

bluwavz wrote:She would've seen Andi at the red carpet live premiere for Chris' season though. Marcus & Lacy and Andi & Josh were all there.

Except Andi was too preoccupied with....well....Andi. cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:13 am

I think Blu was referring to Ali not knowing her name (which sound exactly like Ali). I'm sure Andi knows her name and exactly who she is, it's just that she likely wanted to hang out and be seen with the cool kids (ex-leads, F1s), not someone from BIP who was booted the first night from the Bachelor. Sad, but that's most likely how Andi thinks.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:19 am

It seems that Andi may have been hanging out with Ali and Catherine since she knows them better than Lacy and has spent more time with them. I don't recall any reports that Andi snubbed Lacy at the GMA reunion were there? I gravitate toward people I know best when I am in a group, it may have been nothing more than that.

JMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:45 am

Andi played on the varsity tennis team and graduated from Chattahoochee High School in Johns Creek, GA.  It's a public high school in a northern suburb of Atlanta.  

Source: US Weekly

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 63 1404414594_andi-dorfman-tennis-560
Before she was handing out roses, the bachelorette was serving tennis balls as a part of Chattahoochee High School's varsity tennis team.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/andi-dorfmans-yearbook-photos-before-she-was-the-bachelorette-201437/39345#ixzz3ntCSt9GD
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:52 am

TY!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:58 am

chasingpavements wrote:I think Blu was referring to Ali not knowing her name (which sound exactly like Ali). I'm sure Andi knows her name and exactly who she is, it's just that she likely wanted to hang out and be seen with the cool kids (ex-leads, F1s), not someone from BIP who was booted the first night from the Bachelor. Sad, but that's most likely how Andi thinks.

(jmo)

Yeah, rudeness and a feeling of superiority are some of my greatness turnoffs with people.  Sadly, it seems that a majority of these contestants, particularly the more recent female leads/F1's are mean girls.  I never cared for Andi because of this attitude.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:06 am

eliza3 wrote:It seems that Andi may have been hanging out with Ali and Catherine since she knows them better than Lacy and has spent more time with them.  I don't recall any reports that Andi snubbed Lacy at the GMA reunion were there?  I gravitate toward people I know best when I am in a group, it may have been nothing more than that.

JMHO

In theory, this is true.  But I don't think it applies in this case.  I'm guessing she (or they) snubbed Lacy to a degree.  And you wouldn't likely hear "reports" of snubbing. Plenty of stuff goes on behind the scenes that we aren't aware of.  Also, I don't agree that Andi knows Ali better.  I'm pretty certain that the GMA taping was the first time she has really hung around her. Whereas with Lacy, I can name several times.  The most recent being when Lacy was part of that girls group, including Andi and Michelle Money, that did the Magic Mike Premiere event this past summer. There were several pictures on SM of them hanging out in a group together. Andi would have been the one that knew Lacy the best, and if women empower other women, she should have made Lacy feel included.

Andi has been known in the past to have that mean girl "you can't sit with us" attitude, and it's clear to me that she hasn't changed, and in fact, she may even be worse now that she is in NYC.  She totally flaunts any connections she has with high profile, or "cool" people.  

I really don't think Lacy would have posted that comment unless she felt strongly that Andi was being a total hypocrite.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 84 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 73 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

+86
Southernpeach30
citygirl1962
isittrue
cindebugg
rhondam