SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 76 of 84 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 80 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Seabear Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:39 pm

Not weird to me. hmmm   Andi seems to show up to anything she is "invited" to that she can post a "selfie" on IG.......by Andi Dorfman. Rolling Eyes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:17 am

So it's safe to say that "andi's apple" is not happening?
I also wonder what effect Josh's new reality gig will have on her book, especially if it happens to air before the book is published. I feel this is kind of a "pre-emptive strike" on his part, getting his side out there before her, this will be interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:51 am

Andi's Apple was a yahoo tv thing I believe. She filmed stuff back in like April and May I believe. At this rate it will air a year after it filmed or not at all. I personally think it was canned.

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 76 87b72b10 9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 76 86669110 9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:55 am

^^^ Are we sure Andi's Apple is cancelled?  She still mentioned it in an interview (in Aug. or Sept.?)  and said it would be on People.com. But I would have thought it would have aired already if it was going to.

As far as Josh and his new show, I'm curious if Andi would be more angry about the idea or amused at the ridiculousness of him doing it.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:06 am

Beach Lover wrote:^^^ Are we sure Andi's Apple is cancelled?  She still mentioned it in an interview (in Aug. or Sept.?)  and said it would be on People.com. But I would have thought it would have aired already if it was going to.

As far as Josh and his new show, I'm curious if Andi would be more angry about the idea or amused at the ridiculousness of him doing it.  It will be interesting to see which comes out first, the book or the show.

I think it will be a third option - jealous she's not on it too and he'll be on tv instead of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:51 am

relaxing wrote:
I think it will be a third option - jealous she's not on it too and he'll be on tv instead of her.

Maybe so! But I can definitley see her thinking it's beneath her. Even though she has claims to love the shows on Bravo which are often just as bad.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:55 am

It is beneath anyone, imo, good on her if she avoids this kind of taint.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:58 am

Has she plugged Andi's Apple lately? I figured it was dropped or something.

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:Has she plugged Andi's Apple lately?  I figured it was dropped or something.

I doubt there was enough interest in Andi and her travels around NY. I'm sure anyone wanting to know more about the city didn't want to listen to her BS to do so and there a lot more interesting celebs on the internet for people to follow. You have to work hard to get a decent following on these things and you have to have some kind of hook to make yourself stand out from the crowd. She has neither. So, just another thing I assume she started and then didn't follow through on. Shocker.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:37 pm

Sprite wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Has she plugged Andi's Apple lately?  I figured it was dropped or something.

I doubt there was enough interest in Andi and her travels around NY. I'm sure anyone wanting to know more about the city didn't want to listen to her BS to do so and there a lot more interesting celebs on the internet for people to follow. You have to work hard to get a decent following on these things and you have to have some kind of hook to make yourself stand out from the crowd. She has neither. So, just another thing I assume she started and then didn't follow through on. Shocker.

giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:18 pm

There are many MEandI's wandering the streets of NYC. She is one amongst many.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:00 am

As I tweeted last night once the story hit, for all the Josh & Andi fans who’d emailed me the last week thinking they were both in LA to get back together – not quite. Andi was there for some Hulu event, and now we know why Josh is going to be in LA for the next month. He’s filming a reality show for E! called “Famously Single.” 8 single “celebrities” live in an LA loft, talk about their public breakups, and get help from professionals about why they can’t hold a relationship. Wonderful. Translation: this will be Josh’s response to Andi’s book coming out in February that will not have the nicest things to say about their relationship.
Source: RS (we don't link to site in this case)
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 84 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 80 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

+86
Southernpeach30
citygirl1962
isittrue
cindebugg
rhondam