SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Brill Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:53 pm

whit90 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Yup chemistry totally undeniable!!!!!!!! Smiley

You can not fake that yes

I was so excited to see our boy Nick on my TV screen again !!!!! Boy did he look good awwww

Totally agree with both of you!! goteam I could feel that chemistry right through the TV screen!!! seeing hearts I guess we have to wait and see where this takes them at the end!! :Nod:

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 12 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:02 pm

I know I am totally biased but they were so cute together! 
I don't know what the ending would be, but I know both of them tried and Nick has no regrets, hopefully the same for K as well. 
The bracelets! They showed up in the preview. Wonder if they had special meanings?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:07 pm

sdmom wrote:I know I am totally biased but they were so cute together! 
I don't know what the ending would be, but I know both of them tried and Nick has no regrets, hopefully the same for K as well. 
The bracelets! They showed up in the preview. Wonder if they had special meanings?

Definitely lots of sexual energy being exchanged between them however I take issue with Ashley S planted the "lust" seed.  It reeks of being producer driven. And Kaitlyn did qualify in an ITM that she knows the difference between lust and love however I think that was lost because their kissing is so hot and it's difficult to pay attention to anything else giggling  . It is possible they were lusting preshow and have already moved into a more serious exploration after having been separated due to filming. A rethink may have already occurred by the time Nick arrived at the rap venue.
I really enjoyed watching them in an uninhibited state. Very RL. 

What impressed me even more was the way they verbally communicated.  Very in sync.  I hadn't realized how similiar they are in communication style. They are both very blunt, direct, and forthcoming. No sugar coating in N&K land. At the rap date he just laid it out in single sentence. He didn't want to chance her possible getting engaged without him being able to meet her in person to see what would happen between them. She told him the truth - she would have to think about it. Also loved her scene on the steps where she says she missed him because we already know that she said in an interview that he felt there was a void when she left for filming but her saying this about herself really puts them on the same page before his arrival.

Also in sync-  both of them posted comments on their respective Twitter accounts making clear that they had had conversations - a slam against the "physical" edit. Nick wrote a tweet and Kaitlyn simply answered a JP tweet on the same subject.

More: On the street, she tells him she has a date that night and he deals with that. Kaitlyn also said she had strong feeling toward some of the guys (no clue if those feeling are good or bad) however he didn't blink an eye or waiver in his resolve. She also bluntly followed that with her feelings about his kiss on the pier. They both agreed to follow their hearts without any mushy cliches. They just laid it out there.

They definitely speak the same language.  Some people could find it startling if one or the other was speaking to them in this succinct manner however between them, it just flowed. Very efficient and no need to be psychic to figure out what the other is thinking. 
Also loved the gentle playfulness. They transition seamlessly from matter-of-fact, to flirty, to passion. 

So far, quite fantastic :yes:

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:13 pm

OH Notarose you always have me running to read you post. You said it just right. You all on this board is just amazing to read.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Duh Duh Duuuhhh Bracelets!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:24 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Duh Duh Duuuhhh Bracelets!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH giggling

In the preview did you notice Nick was showing Kaitlyn his bracelet, maybe he was playing with it, but something was going on with it... I'll have to see if I can get a SC of it

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:28 pm

nr, that is a great post! yes

Yes I noticed the bracelets. It went by quick. It would be interesting to see what that's all about, considering he still wears them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:39 pm

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 12 <a href=Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 12 Capture1" />

[img]Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 12 K2[/img]

[img]Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 12 K1[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Thanks Max!

It looks like he's pointing out the black one. I wonder if he's telling her where he got it, or if he's going to give it to her?? It might look like he's going to take it off.

I don't think I've seen the black one on him? The brown beads are usually by themselves, I think.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:48 pm

I don't think I've ever seen the black one either, but something is definitely going on with the bracelets

Love the last SC of K looking at Nick...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:48 pm

Oh my he is shy with her, is he blushing?.  I have never seen kaitlyn looks at anyone like that before.  Every emotion is in that face on that photo. Sorry I took that as my avatar time for a change.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:54 pm

"The black one" is the one he got on Andi's season, last year. He's been wearing it since then, and he still does.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass