SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:31 pm

OnePromise wrote:
SueSt wrote:^^ interesting question.  What do you think?
I don't know K, but I'd guess.  INTP for Nick

I was going to say INTJ.  "J" because he is very decisive.  He likes things black and white, no gray areas.  

Hmmm. Good point on the decisive... A man of action! You may be right! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:57 pm

happygolucky wrote:Max... yes, it happened many times before that we've got our answers (although not always were the ones we wanted to hear) ... and talking about the topics we discuss ... feminism and why we always enjoy this #teamnick "corner":
Nick Viall retweeted wrote:TIME.com ‏@TIME 1h
Miss Piggy: "Moi is now and has always been an ardent feminist and champion of women’s rights" http://time.com/3908787/miss-piggy-feminist/  
 :Nod:  bestbud! hi
Love this!  #y&moi  giggling  

#teamnick is never bored peace

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:07 pm

Do you think Kaitlyn would be an ESTP? That would make for an interesting combo for N&K, but opposites do attract!

Nick as an INTJ would make a lot of sense as it is one of the least common types and others have a hard time understanding INTJs...leading to all of those who are not fans.

Last edited by OnePromise on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:09 pm

OnePromise wrote:
SueSt wrote:^^ interesting question.  What do you think?
I don't know K, but I'd guess.  INTP for Nick

I was going to say INTJ.  "J" because he is very decisive.  He likes things black and white, no gray areas.  
But, I think that he understands the gray areas.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:13 pm

Yes, INTJs understand the gray areas, but they try not to function in those areas for very long... because in their opinion you are unlikely to come to a fruitful answer if you dwell in the gray area too long.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:20 pm

OnePromise wrote:Yes, INTJs understand the gray areas, but they try not to function in those areas for very long... because in their opinion you are unlikely to come to a fruitful answer if you dwell in the gray area too long.  
So what does INTJ stand for???
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:37 pm

Myers-Briggs Personalities

Your Favorite World: How do you get energy and where do you place your attention?
E-Extrovert, external sources, get energy from being around others, often feel tired when they do not spend time with others
I-Introvert, internal sources, get energy from being alone, often feel tired after spending time in large groups of people

Information Gathering: How do you gather information?
S-Sensing, gather info using mainly your 5 senses, trusting facts
I-Intuition, gather info using impressions and patterns of the things observed around you

Decision Making: How do you make decisions?
T-Thinking, would prefer to use logic and consistency
F-Feeling, would prefer to use one's and other's feelings and thoughts

Structure: How do you deal with the outside world?
J-Judging, would prefer to have questions answered, know what is going to happen
P-Percieving, would prefer to have open-mindedness, enjoys spontaneity

Just curious what posters on this board are? I am an INTJ. Might be why I like Nick so much...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:40 pm

‏@viallnicholas28  1h1 hour ago
According to feedback on social media, I have only ruined 7 people's lives today. At least it's an improvement.

LOL

p.s. posted in the edit thread -- I really think nick's edit is seeing an uptake/improvement chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 17 1710264613
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:44 pm

2observe wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Yes, INTJs understand the gray areas, but they try not to function in those areas for very long... because in their opinion you are unlikely to come to a fruitful answer if you dwell in the gray area too long.  
So what does INTJ stand for???

http://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality

Known as "The Architect"
I agree and IMO Kaitlyn is also INTJ.  The clue was in their conversation on the NY street. 
Because of this assumption, I also believe them to be superbly well matched. It's no surprise they rapidly developed a friendship over SM.  Now that they have verified the physical chemistry is there, white hot in fact, we should be in for a season like no other.
A bond between 2 INTJs is like titanium.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:53 pm

emusha wrote:‏@viallnicholas28  1h1 hour ago
According to feedback on social media, I have only ruined 7 people's lives today. At least it's an improvement.

LOL

p.s. posted in the edit thread -- I really think nick's edit is seeing an uptake/improvement chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 17 1710264613

I just saw that tweet and still am laughing . Just got to love his humor and wit . That is one of the reasons I am just a crazy about this man he just does not care what others say. cantstopl
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:30 pm

SueSt wrote:Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging
It's been a very long time since I came across this (I think it was on my job), and I remembered some of it, I got the Introvert and Intuitive right, but I forgot about the Thinking, Judging.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass