SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:38 pm

OnePromise wrote:Myers-Briggs Personalities

Your Favorite World: How do you get energy and where do you place your attention?
E-Extrovert, external sources, get energy from being around others, often feel tired when they do not spend time with others
I-Introvert, internal sources, get energy from being alone, often feel tired after spending time in large groups of people

Information Gathering: How do you gather information?
S-Sensing, gather info using mainly your 5 senses, trusting facts
I-Intuition, gather info using impressions and patterns of the things observed around you

Decision Making: How do you make decisions?
T-Thinking, would prefer to use logic and consistency
F-Feeling, would prefer to use one's and other's feelings and thoughts

Structure: How do you deal with the outside world?
J-Judging, would prefer to have questions answered, know what is going to happen
P-Percieving, would prefer to have open-mindedness, enjoys spontaneity

Just curious what posters on this board are? I am an INTJ.  Might be why I like Nick so much...
Thanks OP, after reading your post I remembered that I had problems with some of there findings. For example, I can be both the Extrovert and the Introvert depending on my mood/environment. Sometimes I'm like being around people (especially positive ones) and feed off of their energy, and then sometimes I like alone time to focus on my inner being increase my energy levels that way. Oops, didn't mean to go off topic, but thanks again for the info.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:14 pm

This is a good discussion for

General Chit Chat

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:01 am

Answer: ENTJ - Extrovert - definitely feeding off the energy of others (his own admission last year)
@viallnicholas28 6h wrote:According to feedback on social media, I have only ruined 7 people's lives today. At least it's an improvement.
Dear Nick,
you're in this incredible position where your voice is heard (TV or social media) and for every person that doesn't appreciate that, there's a person to who you matter. For every person that thinks so little of themselves that they let themselves be negatively affected by your presence, when it's not even physical and could be solved with one click away, there's a person who will find a positivity within your actions, words, attitude and challenges you embark on. It makes them (us) feel better, whether simply because you entertain them (us) for that little time they (we) don't want to think about the heavy-weight of the day, or because you make them (us) feel part of the community and not alone in your struggles and triumphs. So Nick, remember you're being watched and probably judged at the same time, but somebody out there (here) likes to see you, hear you, cares about you, understands you, believes in you. Rock on!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:59 am

emusha wrote:‏@viallnicholas28  1h1 hour ago
According to feedback on social media, I have only ruined 7 people's lives today. At least it's an improvement.

LOL

p.s. posted in the edit thread -- I really think nick's edit is seeing an uptake/improvement chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 18 1710264613

He's slacking!!!! giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:17 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
emusha wrote:‏@viallnicholas28  1h1 hour ago
According to feedback on social media, I have only ruined 7 people's lives today. At least it's an improvement.

LOL

p.s. posted in the edit thread -- I really think nick's edit is seeing an uptake/improvement chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 18 1710264613

He's slacking!!!!  giggling

:yes:  I think Fleiss tweeting "always follow your heart" indicates that will be Nick's storyline.  In the NY street scene Nick said, "so I'm going to follow my heart". 
IMO it will be what Nick will do and will do it independent of Kaitlyn.  I'm sensing he will not seek validation from her, he will just give as long as she is present. 
An offering without strings or expectation.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Well the cat is out of the bag.  Kaitlyn snap chatted her and Shawn in bed together today...I think it was an accident.  She and Nick are more alike than I first thought.  cantstopl

I do feel so bad for Nick. I wonder if he knew that Kaitlyn picked Shawn or if he thought that she picked no one. I guess that could have explained why he appeared happier in photos recently - he thought she was happy to pick herself.

Either way, he is such a genuine guy for supporting her on SM. It's kind of sad having to watch the rest of the season without really needing to sleuth anything though... hmmm

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:02 pm

He will do fine. After all, he is Bad Penny Nick. He will always turn up! Smiley
BTW--this is said in an endearing fashion, for those have that limited sense of humor. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:24 pm

OnePromise wrote:Well the cat is out of the bag.  Kaitlyn snap chatted her and Shawn in bed together today...I think it was an accident.  She and Nick are more alike than I first thought.  cantstopl

I do feel so bad for Nick.  I wonder if he knew that Kaitlyn picked Shawn or if he thought that she picked no one.  I guess that could have explained why he appeared happier in photos recently - he thought she was happy to pick herself.  

Either way, he is such a genuine guy for supporting her on SM.  It's kind of sad having to watch the rest of the season without really needing to sleuth anything though... hmmm

Remember that tweeter who said she was fairly certain she saw Nick in NY in what would have been during (I think) the 2nd week in Ireland?  Hypothetically, if K. told Nick on a date that week that she had already slept with someone, would he not have walked? After all, if he hadn't yet slept with her they would go back to some kind of friendship or just part ways.

He does look authentically happy post-season. Seems to me it is because of more than just erasing the "what if" regarding Kaitlyn. There is a chance he actually found someone. Out on a limb - I think it's one of Jaclyn S. friends. Nick's friend MarkyMark had a pic of himself with Jaclyn and someone else plus Nick was tagged but not shown. I wonder who the other girl was -  someone who appeared with Jaclyn way back on whatever season J. was on? Definitely blonde  - but she made a sexy type comment on the pic tagging Nick. THAT pic has been deleted by Marky.  Also, #safehouse tag was used (a bit of fun?). The positive vibe IG posts could be about a different woman.
#fingerscrossed there may be a happy Nick ending after all. 

You just never know Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:19 pm

Sorry but I'm just disappointed it's not Nick. I hope he knew how this ended before today. I really really hope he did not propose. Let's have all of RS predictions be wrong!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:23 pm

I am happy Nick seems happy, maybe he has met someone since home blessing does come unexpectantly sometimes. Now he can move on with his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:24 pm

Well personally I can now do something else on Monday's. I was/am a Nick fan and will read in this thread as to how she booted him out....

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 18 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:27 pm

Well I'm disappointed, I was really hoping Nick would be her man. If it were anything but snapchat I might dispute the video, but snapchat is real time, and it's so easy to make the mistake she did, I know, I've done it.

I thought it would have been so romantic for Nick to follow his heart and get the girl in the end.. They had such undeniable chemistry I just can't imagine her having more with someone else. I feel bad for Nick but part of me is happy too, I really hope he finds a girl outside of this bubble, the reality is, the likelihood of a relationship working is pretty slim, so I hate to see him waste time. I really hope he's doing okay.

On the bright side, this helps free up some time for me since I've been mildly (maybe a tad more giggling ) obsessed watching the board waiting for something new to come in. It'll be interesting to see how TP spin this....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass