SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 31 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:19 pm

spitcoffee

stuckinsc wrote:
happydays wrote:Hahaha ^^ if we're going to get a dish of salty Nick tonight then MeAndi's tweets are going to be veryyy interesting

No doubt. But hey it gives her something to tweet about other than her underwear drying in her kitchen. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 31 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:57 pm

I don't care how salty Nick gets considering howvsome of these schmucks are doing their own whines about Nick being asked to stay his salty could be him just trying to fit in... giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:57 am

I actually found Nick so damn adorable in this episode :cutiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:14 am

The producers actually gave Nick a good edit tonight, for a change. He was honest and sincere with the guys' third degree, and then not salty on the group date (although it was pretty obvious from the leaked pictures that he had fun with it). And he and Kaitlyn are still too cute.

As for his "real life", I'm just glad he's out in Chicago having a good time with friends.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:25 am

I’m not watching the show yet, but I had to watch the clip of Nick singing. Our boy did not disappoint. GO BIG OR GO HOME. Absolutely hilarious and totally endearing.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:27 am

kimberlyg wrote:The producers actually gave Nick a good edit tonight, for a change.  He was honest and sincere with the guys' third degree, and then not salty on the group date (although it was pretty obvious from the leaked pictures that he had fun with it).  And he and Kaitlyn are still too cute.

As for his "real life", I'm just glad he's out in Chicago having a good time with friends.

giggling  Mischievous, yes; salty, the finest fleur de sel.  
All the same old drama swirled about with him, and later he & Kaitlyn, relaxed in the eye of the storm. 
Honestly, most of the guys weren't all that bad toward him. I can see why the SM follows between him and some of the guys happened post-show. Also :yes: dating should be fun and he certainly brought that to the balcony cantstopl 

And, he has continued as he did after last season - work and hanging with family & friends. 

Remember the first promo and the "I won't lie to you"?  That's our Nick Hugesmile 
Very fair edit.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:52 am

stuckinsc wrote:
happydays wrote:Wishing the Nick Chicks best of luck and that the producers don't edit Nick being too salty in what looks like another embarassing group date.

Honestly, I kind of like him salty.  He can't win, so why not have fun with it and be whoever he wants to be.  I will stay a Nick Chick regardless.

clapping! clapping! clapping!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:04 am

happydays wrote:I actually found Nick so damn adorable in this episode :cutiepie
ME TOO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:10 am

OnePromise wrote:IMO, Nick's true character was obvious to me in tonight's episode.  He was honest, sincere and transparent with the guys during the grilling he recieved just seconds after arriving at the hotel. The producers staged it as him versus the guys...with an empty couch just for Nick facing the swarm of jealous, angry guys.  That is not a situation most people would excel in.

He handled it with a calm and open demeanor.  He addressed their concerns with straightforward answers and sincere body language.  He sympathized with their understandable anger and confusion about his choice to join the show.  He did not let their questions and comments deter him from his main point, but made it very clear...He came for the same reason they SHOULD all be there...Kaitlyn.

The Nick that was shown tonight was the real Nick.  Not the arrogant, confrontational jerk they made him out to be last season.  Tonight his conversation was shown without villian music in the background.  It was shown with very few interruptions and allowed Nick to speak a full sentence.  This avoided his statements being taken out of context and allowed the viewers to see his full intent.  

Unlike last season, which was edited to make him appear deceitful and full of himself.  Sure, he said the words that were shown last year, but a great deal of them were completely taken out of context.  This time around, IMO we were given a more accurate taste of what the conversation actually sounded and felt like in the room with the guys.  

Which is why IMO a bunch of the guys were more accepting of Nick after the conversation.  They didn't like that he was there, but they didn't question his motives as strongly after seeing his transparency during their interrogation.  Many of them realized that he was there for the same reason they were....the cool chick Kaitlyn.

The group date was too funny.  That is again the real Nick.  Sarcastic, a bit silly, bordering on inappropriate (usually for comedy sake), self-deprecating and willing to make a fool of himself for something important.  He went into this season knowing that on this show you have to be open to doing a bunch of crazy stuff to impress the girl.  "Salty" Nick took the night off...well, for a little while.  My favorite was the, "Do I like this hat? YES!" comment.  

I was also very pleased to see his response each time Kaitlyn offered him a rose.  He was not showy.  He accepted with a smile, but then played it off as minimally as possible with his body language and lack of eye contact with Kaitlyn afterward.  Especially with the group date rose.  He let Kaitlyn speak her piece, while he silently staring down at the ground.  Likely it was uncomfortable for him, but he also did not want to rock the boat with the guys.  He humbly accepted her roses while attempting to play nice with the guys in an awkward situation.  

Overall, I do see the edit going in his favor.  At least for the time being.  Who knows what snapchat-gate and the sexcapades will do to future episodes.... But for tonight, I was overjoyed to see Nick's true character shine for at least one episode.  

:Woah-hoo:  :Woah-hoo:  :Woah-hoo:

Sorry to quote myself, but I wanted to put this in the general Nick thread to defend our wonderful guy and then decided to put it here too because I really just wanna gush about how much I enjoyed the episode last night...the general Nick thread is not really a place for that.  :cutesmile!:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:14 am

OnePromise wrote:
OnePromise wrote:IMO, Nick's true character was obvious to me in tonight's episode.  He was honest, sincere and transparent with the guys during the grilling he recieved just seconds after arriving at the hotel. The producers staged it as him versus the guys...with an empty couch just for Nick facing the swarm of jealous, angry guys.  That is not a situation most people would excel in.

He handled it with a calm and open demeanor.  He addressed their concerns with straightforward answers and sincere body language.  He sympathized with their understandable anger and confusion about his choice to join the show.  He did not let their questions and comments deter him from his main point, but made it very clear...He came for the same reason they SHOULD all be there...Kaitlyn.

The Nick that was shown tonight was the real Nick.  Not the arrogant, confrontational jerk they made him out to be last season.  Tonight his conversation was shown without villian music in the background.  It was shown with very few interruptions and allowed Nick to speak a full sentence.  This avoided his statements being taken out of context and allowed the viewers to see his full intent.  

Unlike last season, which was edited to make him appear deceitful and full of himself.  Sure, he said the words that were shown last year, but a great deal of them were completely taken out of context.  This time around, IMO we were given a more accurate taste of what the conversation actually sounded and felt like in the room with the guys.  

Which is why IMO a bunch of the guys were more accepting of Nick after the conversation.  They didn't like that he was there, but they didn't question his motives as strongly after seeing his transparency during their interrogation.  Many of them realized that he was there for the same reason they were....the cool chick Kaitlyn.

The group date was too funny.  That is again the real Nick.  Sarcastic, a bit silly, bordering on inappropriate (usually for comedy sake), self-deprecating and willing to make a fool of himself for something important.  He went into this season knowing that on this show you have to be open to doing a bunch of crazy stuff to impress the girl.  "Salty" Nick took the night off...well, for a little while.  My favorite was the, "Do I like this hat? YES!" comment.  

I was also very pleased to see his response each time Kaitlyn offered him a rose.  He was not showy.  He accepted with a smile, but then played it off as minimally as possible with his body language and lack of eye contact with Kaitlyn afterward.  Especially with the group date rose.  He let Kaitlyn speak her piece, while he silently staring down at the ground.  Likely it was uncomfortable for him, but he also did not want to rock the boat with the guys.  He humbly accepted her roses while attempting to play nice with the guys in an awkward situation.  

Overall, I do see the edit going in his favor.  At least for the time being.  Who knows what snapchat-gate and the sexcapades will do to future episodes.... But for tonight, I was overjoyed to see Nick's true character shine for at least one episode.  

:Woah-hoo:  :Woah-hoo:  :Woah-hoo:

Sorry to quote myself, but I wanted to put this in the general Nick thread to defend our wonderful guy and then decided to put it here too because I really just wanna gush about how much I enjoyed the episode last night...the general Nick thread is not really a place for that.  :cutesmile!:

ITA :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: Love what you wrote here!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:12 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 34s34 seconds ago
Excited to have my sister and niece come down and spend the day with me today!!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:30 pm

OP, awesome post!!!!!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass