SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:19 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I would actually love to see Nick get some sort of perks or offers as a result of this franchise. A lot of them have, why not him?
Modelling would be a good start!
Underwear? :uptonogood
spitcoffee :alltens:

Nice day in Chicago I see ... celebration in the house!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:34 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I would actually love to see Nick get some sort of perks or offers as a result of this franchise. A lot of them have, why not him?

Underwear? :uptonogood

I knew someone would say it for me. cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:

Underwear? :uptonogood

I knew someone would say it for me. cantstopl

tighty, whities? Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 35 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:46 pm

nick is wayyy too normal for this show ...i have a hard time imagining him doing modeling laugh out loud I don't think he thinks he's hot enough to do modeling and I don't think that'd be what fulfills him -- he likes depth in his life and facing real life challenges and going after that soulmate connection
I don't think he wants to be a superstar in anything as far as we can see from his actions
i found something he said interesting though he called his job "boring" software sales ....this was to the firing squad and he described how he was content going back to that. I think he is the kind of person who doesn't see success or happiness as a matter of check-lists for example (become famous) but I do think he sees life as a journey of growth and facing challenges etc. I don't know if he'd be drawn into the fame life or the life of being celebrated for his body etc. for that reason
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:25 pm

emusha wrote:nick is wayyy too normal for this show ...i have a hard time imagining him doing modeling laugh out loud I don't think he thinks he's hot enough to do modeling and I don't think that'd be what fulfills him -- he likes depth in his life and facing real life challenges and going after that soulmate connection
I don't think he wants to be a superstar in anything as far as we can see from his actions
i found something he said interesting though he called his job "boring" software sales ....this was to the firing squad and he described how he was content going back to that. I think he is the kind of person who doesn't see success or happiness as a matter of check-lists for example (become famous) but I do think he sees life as a journey of growth and facing challenges etc. I don't know if he'd be drawn into the fame life or the life of being celebrated for his body etc. for that reason

Just having a little Friday fun giggling

I did notice that he was not seen changing during the singing date and last season was not shown in pool shots aside from in the pool. We had some fun with his sauna pic and later on the beach plus the sliding doors shot but he certainly doesn't advertise his fit physique. Smiley 
 In a show that promotes drooling over bare chested guys, he is selective. A few sculpted body pics on his IG but not his general trend.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:34 pm

giggling giggling yes yes!! was having some analytical convos in other threads sorry that bled over
nick's body ....he'd be smart/generous to share visuals of it for public enjoyment/admiration
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:53 pm

omgod nick in tighty whities puhleeazzee   seeing hearts

Please Nick? For like....charity?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:09 pm

happydays wrote:omgod nick in tighty whities puhleeazzee   seeing hearts

Please Nick? For like....charity?

Quick #nickchicks we need to get nonprofit status :uptonogood

Hmm, apparently the Viall clan are heading to the lake.  #fingerscrossed  Ok, I recognize I'm being superficial... but I don't care  cantstopl  #adonis

" I'm a naked mind, in a covered body.” - Sara Keddar

Last edited by notarose on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Need to get #Nickintightywhities trending on twitter giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:25 pm

Thanks guys now I know what I will be dreaming about tonight cantstopl  But yes he needs to share that body of his a little more because it is mighty fine. To me he is the total package plus some.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Some people go all gaga over some of the other Bachelor's big, muscular bodies, but I find Nick's physique so much better.  He's long and lean with the perfect amount of muscle and he looks very firm and in shape...solid.  He also looks very good in his clothes and has a very sexy walk.  I do think he could be a model.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:14 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Some people go all gaga over some of the other Bachelor's big, muscular bodies, but I find Nick's physique so much better.  He's long and lean with the perfect amount of muscle and he looks very firm and in shape...solid.  He also looks very good in his clothes and has a very sexy walk.  I do think he could be a model.

Did you see his IG pic where he was posing on the sofa?
Those arms and thighs.....

clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass