SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:12 pm

If I was into sleuthing, I would say this is a sign in Nick's favor...  giggling
Or put another way, why bother to post a picture of N&K happy together if they are apart...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Brill Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:24 pm

SueSt wrote:If I was into sleuthing, I would say this is a sign in Nick's favor...  giggling
Or put another way, why bother to post a picture of N&K happy together if they are apart...

I would like to think that but I really think she is posting it because her little one is in the picture and a reminder they were in Dublin. I don't think she is working but probably travels with Peter some of the time. no idea

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 50 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:21 pm

Brill wrote:
SueSt wrote:If I was into sleuthing, I would say this is a sign in Nick's favor...  giggling

I would like to think that but I really think she is posting it because her little one is in the picture and a reminder they were in Dublin.  I don't think she is working but probably travels with Peter some of the time. no idea
:yes:  Just a very nice memory pic.

I think Nick & Kaitlyn could be just as happy together (excellent & calm communication, matching humor, similar values/outlook on life, sustainable physical attraction) as they could be happy apart. JMO Nick wants a woman who is loyal and sees him as the only option worth committing to. He want to be accepted for who he is but is open to improving with her. He wants what we all want ... to be loved, cared about, special to someone.
 Kaitlyn embracing a guy who is so markedly different in style  - who wants her to "chase" him, asks her to validate his emotions brought on from stress in the environment, made reference to bonking 2 other guys in the FS as a possibility,etc... plus good qualities as well -  sets a presidence that Nick will never attempt to be like. In the long term, she can't be the right person for Nick if she wants key traits he doesn't have to offer.  
Unfortunately, under the circumstance of what has transpired on the show, I think if she did reject his rumoured proposal or even if he didn't propose but she did choose Shawn, I can't see how their previously built friendship could survive. There is no reason not to support her on Twitter at this time so it's not really an indication of anything. After all, caring in a sometimes cruel world is merely how some people operate whether they know the person or not, whether the person is part of their past or present. Empathy.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:32 pm

I am with you.  Looking at the dress she wore this morning on GMA is the same dress she wore on the overnight portion of their date in upcoming future episodes.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:34 pm

I think that Nick went into this as a friend of Kaitlyn. He had his eyes opened in the episode last night that she did spend a lot of hours also with Shawn. That was SO good IMO because that then prepared him for the ending of her picking Shawn. He's been through this before!! Last time he felt blindsided and had no clue but not this time, thank goodness!!!
Even if he did propose which I really hope she didn't make him do, he knows it could go either way and he was prepared. He still considers her a friend and like any friend of his, stands up for her!! JMO

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 50 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:36 pm

clapping! agree Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:36 pm

reason wrote:

I am with you.  Lookign at the dress whe wore this morning on GMA is the same dress she wore on the overnight portion of their date in upcoming future episodes.

If they do end up together, then it would be a FANTASTIC surprise for me!!! :yes: Hugesmile chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 50 1710264613

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Brill wrote:
reason wrote:

I am with you.  Lookign at the dress whe wore this morning on GMA is the same dress she wore on the overnight portion of their date in upcoming future episodes.

If they do end up together, then it would be a FANTASTIC surprise for me!!! :yes: Hugesmile chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 50 1710264613

Smiley  I'm prepared either way. 
Whatever and whoever makes Nick happy.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:00 pm

I have to admit, when I first read Nick's tweet last night, my first reaction was Please No More Tweeting! Then I calmed down a bit, I felt there's nothing wrong with what he posted, but when he posted, the timing was not right. Then today after reading more posts here, I think da$$ if he does, and da$$ if he doesn't. For non fans, they can always find fault with Nick no matter what he says or not saying anything.
I do think he's mature on SM. He defends Kaitlyn without bashing others. Again, I can't imagine why wasting energy to read someone's posts and responding when you don't like that person. IF the spoiler is true that he proposed and was rejected, his continuous public support of Kaitlyn shows he truly cares for her as a friend. I may have a different view on sex than Nick's, but I admire his openness and honesty.

Totally agree with what Sharleen said about Nick :
"As a friend of Nick’s, I ask you to ask yourself: how many times would you need to be prompted to recap your date before you finally let slip certain buzz words—even abstract ones such as “intimate” and “personal”—the producers were seeking? Would you lose your patience if you tried to remain private but were forced to rehash? How would you feel if you slipped up once, nearly a year ago, and millions of people decided you were forever a person of poor character and trustworthiness because of it?"

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-seven/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:02 pm

Sharleen is the bomb.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Yep Sharleen is total class. I knew when she faved that meandi tweet she was just humouring her. She knows how this show works and her blogs have been insightful. I just don't get how she can be friends with meandi. I just think she tolerates her. She had said the one friend she made on the show was Kelly

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 50 1f49b  chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:59 pm

I have a few bedroom questions.
1. In NYC Nick officially joined as of Kaitlyn asking him to - in the street by the park.  He would have been sequestered at that point however he didn't go to the other guys' hotel until the next day.  Was the name of his hotel sleuthed? Would he have his own room or be paired with a handler?
2. Nick's NY roommate after the "interrogation" was Justin (only guy that had a light blue zip up that was glimpsed when Nick re-entered the room). Did anyone notice if there were 3 or 2 beds?
3. If Kaitlyn went to Shawn's room in LA, NYC, or San Antonio instead of taking him to hers, would he have had roommates?  Joe, perhaps, as he was the one who knew about it.  
And speaking of roomies, does anyone know if they tend to room with the same people from location to location?  That seemed to be the case with Marquel, JJ, and Nick last season while each remained.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass