SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:52 pm

Does Nick follow anyone here in this forum?? If yes I think they need to dm him to ease up on the SM support for K. Based on her people blog it's clear she is with Shawn and has moved on and is spoken for by Shawn, so he needs to tone down. I don't think he should even tweet about the show

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 51 1f49b  chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 51 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:57 pm

I highly doubt, imo, that Nick would follow what any of us had to say. He is his own person.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:00 pm

It would be good to try though. She is not worth it for him. He will find his one soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:07 pm

IA ^^ as a Nick Chick it was pretty hard to read K's blog -- it was like he didn't even exist.

If they still had a friendship at a minimum, I'm sure K would have talked about him as a person in her blog. He doesn't really need to stand up for her.

It would be good if someone could try..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:26 pm

reminder: this is the Nick fan thread. 
Please keep on topic. 
Discussion about other cast should be extremely limited to none.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:34 pm

by ignoring nick i think K is pandering to shawn's insecurities imho ...
feels ickily and eerily to be a replay of last season
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:44 pm

The was no mention of their date or their connection or Nick as a person it was tough to read, really sad though. I believe he needs to give it a rest with the SM support. Someone can pass the message through his brother James if not Nick.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 51 1f49b  chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 51 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:55 pm

mysthelma wrote:The was no mention of their date or their connection or Nick as a person it was tough to read, really sad though. I believe he needs to give it a rest with the SM support. Someone can pass the message through his brother James if not Nick.

I agree. Bittersweet for Nick. Sad that he was not seen for the great guy that he is and instead is just talked about for the sex issue...again. But happy that even if K can't, he might still end up with a girl in the future that can shout it from the mountain tops how valuable he is...that he would be the most important person to her.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 pm

He follows me Smiley but i am not going to tell him what to do and not do.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:03 pm

OnePromise wrote:
mysthelma wrote:The was no mention of their date or their connection or Nick as a person it was tough to read, really sad though. I believe he needs to give it a rest with the SM support. Someone can pass the message through his brother James if not Nick.

I agree.  Bittersweet for Nick.  Sad that he was not seen for the great guy that he is and instead is just talked about for the sex issue...again.  But happy that even if K can't, he might still end up with a girl in the future  that can shout it from the mountain tops how valuable he is...that he would be the most important person to her.  

and as people have mentioned before, Nick would probably outgrow K - he'll find someone who is better match with him long-term no doubt.

It will hurt for the time-being,  but like all contestants who come out of this show, he will be just fine. Time heals all.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:05 pm

i actually think he kind of realized how badly matched he maybe with andi after meeting julie and K who are sooo diff from andi -- i think he knows better what personalities fit with his better
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Nancy O'Dell on ET just said, "I'll tell you what's true...Nick's cute."
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass