SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 8 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:12 pm

mallorykorol Bachelor Monday came a little early this week...#bachelorette #abc #chicago #heynick #nickv #sundayfunday #casualrunin #roseceremony 7min
roseceremony - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 8 11313451_890553217691034_273268546_n
http://websta.me/p/1002484014025994847_12070443
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:27 pm

Nice backwards ball cap Nick. Thanks for accommodating our request. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:40 pm

IF he's single, he is happily single.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:49 pm

Very interesting multiple backwards cap pics, multiple movie quotations on twitter and IG (I know he did this before but not as much IMO), the women's rights IG and twitter (again has done in the past but not as frequently - 2 today), the beard (which he said he couldn't pull off before he left for the bachelorette)....

If he is playing the Becca SM game he is playing his part well Smiley Still don't think he is F1 based on lack of SHVs
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:57 pm

Well he was talking to Kaitlyn for months before the bachelor without seeing her in person, he can do that for a few weeks dont need to see each other to communicate until this thing is over, JMHO unless he is desperate for the extra loving right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:19 pm

I see Nick being happy with the end of the show for 2 possible reasons:

1) He is F1.

2) There is no F1 and so Kaitlyn really did choose herself and Nick can support this because he came second to Kaitlyn not to another guy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:31 pm

reason wrote:Well he was talking to Kaitlyn for months before the bachelor without seeing her in person, he can do that for a few weeks dont need to see each other to communicate until this thing is over, JMHO unless he is desperate for the extra loving right now.

Yes, they have private contact info based on the "they facetimed" spoiler plus he emailed her and they must have each other's phone numbers.

What we may be seeing is "the road less traveled".  Much of what Nick said about love on his first date in season 10 comes directly from a specific book. The ideas that love takes effort, that every experience is purposefully meant for self-growth, that falling in love is a choice ... The philosophy held in this book also says that "falling in a love" is a stage that is sexually motivated after which people fall out of love (honeymoon period) and need to return to their individuality to reflect inorder to then determine if each is wanting to once again return and unite permanently. If so, then deep great love begins.

The last stage is this:
“Two people love each other only when they are quite capable of living without each other but choose to live with each other.” 
― M. Scott Peck, The Road Less Travelled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth

Stated another way:
"If you love someone, set them free.  If they return, they are yours.  If not, they never were."
- Richard. Bach from the book "Jonathan Livingston Seagull"

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:55 am

julychild wrote:Ben H retweeted Jillian Harris' blog, too. He also is showing his support.

Ack, corrected on that. And I follow Ben H. on twitter too, so I should've known that. Well, that makes 2/25 publicly supporting K.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:07 am

NR what a great share! thank you
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:38 am

notarose wrote:
"If you love someone, set them free.  If they return, they are yours.  If not, they never were."
- Richard. Bach from the book "Jonathan Livingston Seagull"

My college boyfriend and I dated throughout, we broke up when he graduated, got a job and moved to the city and I was finishing up my last year. This was the exact quote my mom told me when it happened.

That year he moved out on his own, had his first real job and pretty much started his adult life. That same year I lived in a house with my five best friends, enjoyed my last year of university partying ( :yes: ), traveled through Europe for 3 months with my two girlfriends and got my first real job in a different city.

One year after we broke up he called me out of the blue and we have been together ever since (got married last year). Even though we weren't together that was one of the best years of my life because I found myself in that 12 months all on my own, it was the same for him too. We then fell in love with the people we had grown into not the person of the past.

Kind of OT but that quote was very personal to me years ago so I thought I would share Smiley I understand the need to be on your own, I believe you have to find yourself and love yourself before you can fully give yourself to someone else.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:56 am

^ Great post sbolduc. yes Thanks for sharing how if it is meant to be, love will find a way. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Great post sbolduc. yes Thanks for sharing how if it is meant to be, love will find a way. beatingheart

yes :yes: Great post. cheerleader

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass