SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 9 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:25 am

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ Great post sbolduc. yes Thanks for sharing how if it is meant to be, love will find a way. beatingheart

yes :yes: Great post. cheerleader

giggling Me too sbolduc. Thanks for sharing.
Love is such a powerful thing.
There is a sense of accordance when you find the right one.
No need to justify or explain; only the need to protect what's singular.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:29 am

Aww, so sweet sbolduc! :sending flowers

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:50 am

Source: Nick's IG
roseceremony - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 9 <a href=roseceremony - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 9 6F94B3A6-F20D-4905-B14A-15ED545DC0CC_zpsrdmvi03z
The hips don't lie.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:24 am

It's so quiet on here today! laugh out loud I'm really looking forward to tonight, can't wait for this season to get started!

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:26 am

HMM I'm sensing a slight shift in his edit?? (well here's to hoping)
...this tweet fits in with the USweekly storyline about a spark that Kaitlyn couldn't resist

@Bacheloretteabc There's a spark between Nick & Kaitlyn, but the guys aren't too happy about it. Take a peek at #TheBachelorette:
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/607216634223312896
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:51 am

emusha wrote:HMM I'm sensing a slight shift in his edit?? (well here's to hoping)
...this tweet fits in with the USweekly storyline about a spark that Kaitlyn couldn't resist

@Bacheloretteabc There's a spark between Nick & Kaitlyn, but the guys aren't too happy about it. Take a peek at #TheBachelorette:
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/607216634223312896

I.CANT.WAIT :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:12 pm

Don't rub it in guys so wish at the present moment that I was living in America so I could see the start of the season as well. Please keep the uninformed updated.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:34 pm

I won't be able to watch it tonight (family business) but will try to read the forum. Please post as much as possible how you guys feel.  I will watch it tomorrow with no interruptions from my family!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:37 pm

Gale, if you want there are stream sites, where you can watch "free" online live, east.time, if you want. Or wait for the next day for the episode's link in the respective thread. My curiosity might just kill the cat, so I'm fighting the urge to watch it and will wait for some episodes to pass or whole season, but will continue reading all your comments. Thankfully I have a bunch of other TVseries to keep me occupied... and work, that I neglect. So back to reality.

Praying that quote IG pic ... it still causes same effect :fanningfan just transpires passion and sweet, sweet #fianceestuff

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I see Nick being happy with the end of the show for 2 possible reasons:

1) He is F1.

2) There is no F1 and so Kaitlyn really did choose herself and Nick can support this because he came second to Kaitlyn not to another guy.

I could see this, especially seeing how happy he looks. :yes: Hugesmile

roseceremony - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:02 pm

happygolucky wrote:Gale, if you want there are stream sites, where you can watch "free" online live, east.time, if you want. Or wait for the next day for the episode's link in the respective thread. My curiosity might just kill the cat, so I'm fighting the urge to watch it and will wait for some episodes to pass or whole season, but will continue reading all your comments. Thankfully I have a bunch of other TVseries to keep me occupied... and work, that I neglect. So back to reality.

Praying that quote IG pic ... it still causes same effect :fanningfan just transpires passion and sweet, sweet #fianceestuff

Thanks so very much for the info, but this old bird must not have the techno skills as I never find anything even though I search & search. Whoa is me!!
So suppose must just be patient & wait till SA decides to play catch up & not look too closely at what all you guys are talking about which is a dead give away.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Click the link below (the words in red) and it'll take you to the thread.  There are a few, so you may have to see which one works best for you.

Online links
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass