SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Will Ferrier *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Will Ferrier *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Bachelorette Australia - Will Ferrier *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:20 pm

AEF wrote:We now know four contestants  Luke Haddrick, Dave Billsborrow and Dave Parkinson and the one in this article Will Ferrier. Article shows first night, Sam's dress looks stunning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3114054/Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-suffers-cheeky-wardrobe-malfunction-unknowingly-flashes-pert-derriere-bevy-male-admirers-cocktail-do.html

The Bachelorette Australia - Will Ferrier *Sleuthing Spoilers*  296A0BC700000578-3114054-image-a-28_1433652493486

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Will Ferrier *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Will Ferrier *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:58 pm

"ECCENTRIC Perth vocalist Will Ferrier will compete for the heart of jilted beauty Sam Frost on the upcoming series of The Bachelorette Australia."
The Bachelorette Australia - Will Ferrier *Sleuthing Spoilers*  079dd17560950c1232857f1283ab2b5d?api_key=avk63k6qqhrxbfdc3b277sxs&width=650
Ferrier, who has a penchant for performing shirtless, fronts local punk rock band Will Stoker and the Embers. A cross between The Sex Pistols and The Rock Horror Picture Show, the band has performed at Perth music festivals including The Big Day Out and won the National Campus Band Competition in 2007.

He appeared in an online audition video for the 2013 series of The Voice, wearing boxer shorts. A friend of Ferrier describes him as “reserved” when he’s not on stage being the “outrageous” Will Stoker.

“It’s like he flips a switch,” she said. She said Ferrier is “a loyal friend with the most amazing beautiful soul”.

And he’s popular with the ladies. “He did a gig a while ago where he stripped down to his boxers and his body is insane,” she said.

“He’s very charismatic and good looking and that seems to get attention. He’s not a tart. He doesn’t throw himself around. Although he always catches someone’s eye.”

But she feels that Blake Garvey may have torpedoed Ferrier’s chances with Frost.

“I don’t think she’ll go with a Perth guy because it’s got too many memories connected to Blake,” she said. “But it would definitely be a step up.”

http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelorette-perth-musician-to-compete-for-jilted-tv-beauty-sam-frost/story-fnokd1go-1227386960253?sv=1570a5aaca9d91a5721c5873df342a05

Another article on him: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3113935/Where-s-pants-pal-latest-man-running-win-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-s-heart-revealed-rocker-Ferrier-likes-party-without-trousers.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Will Ferrier *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Will Ferrier *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:48 pm

Will
State: WA
The Bachelorette Australia - Will Ferrier *Sleuthing Spoilers*  B30f2a35685633d3_1e5UgoU.xxxlarge
The Bachelorette Australia - Will Ferrier *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:58 am

Official bio from Channel 10 and the official Bachelorette Aussie website.

The Bachelorette Australia - Will Ferrier *Sleuthing Spoilers*  TheBachelorette_Bio_WillWill
State: WA

When he’s not brewing coffee as a barista, creative and eccentric rocker Will spends his time playing with his band Will and the Stokers and working on his art exhibits. A good guy at heart, he thinks he loses out to the “bad boys” when it comes to love and is hoping to change his luck on The Bachelorette Australia. With his quirky sense of humour, love of irony and relentless sarcasm, this Bachelor is sure to stand out.

What made you want to be part of The Bachelorette Australia?
It was either the show or stay at home being single and lonely. Being thrown into a pit with a bunch of other dudes fighting over the last woman on earth seemed like a good idea.

How would you describe your perfect woman?
She would be someone who doesn’t take herself too seriously and is very knowing of their values, morals, interests, pop culture and fashion.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelors?
Wearing the traditional Western Australian dress: a high-vis mining uniform.

What is your best asset and why?
Naturally straight teeth (thanks to my mother) and my loyal friendship.

What’s your best pick up line or flirty move?
“Did you see me onstage singing in that band just then?”

Describe your dream date.
It would be a few pints at the pub a hot Sunday afternoon with the world’s greatest Mexican chef catering for us. We’d finish off at the beach for a swim where I suddenly become suspicious my date is a mermaid due to her strong swimming ability. We embrace and kiss in the water at sunset. We later get sand all through the car but that’s ok.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors-s1/will
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:08 am

Love song: The Bachelorette contestant Will Ferrier tried to find fame on The Voice before applying for a spot to woo Sam Frost

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3242733/The-Bachelorette-contestant-Ferrier-tried-fame-Voice-applying-spot-woo-Sam-Frost.html#ixzz3mMm7eWW3
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:20 pm

Will His Voice Win Her Heart? Will Ferrier Confesses Seeking Fame On ‘The Voice’ Before ‘The Bachelorette’
http://www.morningnewsusa.com/will-his-voice-win-her-heart-will-ferrier-confesses-seeking-fame-on-the-voice-before-the-bachelorette-2337234.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:45 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Will Ferrier *Sleuthing Spoilers*  3806527698 Will is hilarious. Poor thing friendzoned from the onset.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:15 pm

I'm so glad Richie picked Will first and endorsed his athletic ability as I probably wouldn't have given Will a chance to even show a little bit of himself. I really think he was genuine on the show and is a real sweetheart. I'm sure he and Sam enjoyed a few laughs!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:03 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Will Ferrier *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Will_landscape_1b15sh2-1b15sjm
Yahoo7 Lifestyle Verified account  ‏@yahoo7lifestyle  · 29m29 minutes ago  
Ouch: The #BacheloretteAU's Will says #SamFrost only wants fame: http://yhoo.it/1LeOh9e
'I knew from the moment I met Sam we had no chemistry, and she put me on a bus beyond the friend-zone highway as soon as I got out of the limo,' the 31-year-old revealed.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Will Ferrier *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum