SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kindnessb4cruelty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:44 pm

She's a hoot but I wouldn't want to be on the road at the same time she is!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

kindnessb4cruelty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:47 pm

LOL ^ yea I liked the video a lot actually
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:48 pm

IrishGal wrote:She's a hoot but I wouldn't want to be on the road at the same time she is!

So true, IG!

kindnessb4cruelty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:52 am

bleuberry wrote:Sadly I'm not sure if Kaitlyn walks away strong and happily single, they will likely break her down again and again and the court of public opinion is already harsh, worse than Brad it seems like. Ugh. no no Hope I'm wrong about this feeling.
Ugh is right! It really does look harsh and the double standard will undoubtedly rear its ugly head even more as the season progresses.

Only consolation I can see is there is a lot of support from past contestants and SM bloggers that post/tweet about the show seem supportive of Kaitlyn so that may help a bit.

Either way, it looks like it is going to be rough seas ahead and a very lonely/stressful few months for Kaitlyn if she is indeed single.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am

This is from Steve wright's IG. He is a show producer. I wonder if Jared and Cupcake became buddies? I love the bromances!

Cupcake and Jared flying to New York to find love with #thebachelorette. #bachelorette

kindnessb4cruelty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 10326607_1568858620043359_57826006_n

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1003329914002853309_1078162674

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:32 am

AAL I dont believe kaitlyn is single just MHO though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:02 am

Okay, so Nick posts this:

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 1h1 hour ago
Positive vibes today

And Kaitlyn follows up with:

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 14m14 minutes ago
I challenge everyone to say something kind to someone today. Go out of your way to make someone's day. I will too.

Do you think these guys like talked about it first and then posted similar things on twitter? Seriously, too in sync to not be together! C'MON.

(On a related note, I'm constantly refreshing and waiting on RS' column today that'll have "more information" on Kaitlyn's season. Keeping fingers crossed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:37 am

freeflowingsalt wrote:Do you think these guys like talked about it first and then posted similar things on twitter? Seriously, too in sync to not be together! C'MON.

(On a related note, I'm constantly refreshing and waiting on RS' column today that'll have "more information" on Kaitlyn's season. Keeping fingers crossed!)

Well the Jared and Kaitlynn scene of lying down on rose petal the bed came up in the episode preview for next week. RS will see that episode this week so we'll see if he back tracks on Nick being pre FS guy. If he does he may just be wrong about other details such as no choice in the end.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:06 pm

Have Nick or Kaitlyn's feet been seen moving recently ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:Have Nick or Kaitlyn's feet been seen moving recently ?

No and I've been checking religiously. She's also not snapped in a few days which is really surprising to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:40 pm

freeflowingsalt wrote:Okay, so Nick posts this:

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  1h1 hour ago
Positive vibes today

And Kaitlyn follows up with:

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  14m14 minutes ago
I challenge everyone to say something kind to someone today. Go out of your way to make someone's day. I will too.

Do you think these guys like talked about it first and then posted similar things on twitter? Seriously, too in sync to not be together! C'MON.

To add to Kaitlyn's tweet, there was this comment left by this person

Hannah van Boven ‏@HannahvB92 2h2 hours ago
@kaitlynbristowe You are great! I hope you find love - I got engaged yesterday - so I hope that's in the cards for you too! You deserve it!!

Katilyn responded with;

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 2h2 hours ago
@HannahvB92 congratulations

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:54 pm

Ali's Blog.

http://www.aliluvs.com/

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  · 13m13 minutes ago  

Nick Viall retweeted Ali Fedotowsky
always appreciate the support of one of the coolest bachelorettes in the history of the show!! Thanks Ali!  

Nick Viall added,

Ali Fedotowsky @AliFedotowsky  
Worst group of guys in #bachelorette history!!! And why I'm #TeamNick Smiley My blog is UP! Check it out at http://www.AliLuvs.com  Please RT!

From Trista:

Trista Sutter ‏@tristasutter  · 12h12 hours ago  
If u don't like how @kaitlynbristowe or anyone else, lives their life...don't worry.It's not yours 2 live. #kindnessb4cruelty #learnedlesson

I say AMEN for their support of Kaitlyn!! :yes: :claphands  They've been there and know what's it's like, both the good and the bad!!!!!!! yes  Hugesmile

kindnessb4cruelty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana