SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kindnessb4cruelty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:05 pm

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Have Nick or Kaitlyn's feet been seen moving recently ?

No and I've been checking religiously. She's also not snapped in a few days which is really surprising to me.
I was noticing that she seems to go off the radar during some set of weekdays usually around the beginning of the week, am I imagining this?? then she reemerges thurs-sunday -- she isn't working as far as we know right??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

kindnessb4cruelty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:52 pm

RS says he's postponing the info on Kaitlyn's season until tomorrow as well as the BiP cast. Says the info has to do with Nick.

Ok, first have to start off with a quick update of something I tweeted Sunday. I said I was going to give you the full cast list for “Bachelor in Paradise 2” today and that I also had info on Kaitlyn’s season. I have both. I just need to wait another day to do it. One liiiiiiitle bit of info I’m waiting on for it, and then I can post it. Since I said today but I have to wait until tomorrow, I can tell you that the info I have on Kaitlyn’s season has to do with Nick. Shocking, I know. You’ll know tomorrow what it is, but I apologize for saying it was gonna be today and have to postpone it 24 hrs. It will definitely be up tomorrow. If you missed the tweet, I can confirm that BIP 2 started filming last Thursday, and they are staying at the Grand Mayan Resort in Nuevo Vallarta. Not only will I have your full cast list tomorrow, I’ll even tell you which people are arriving late and when. That’s what happens when production accidentally leaves a cast list laying around and a visitor to the hotel emails it to me. Oops.

Source: RS
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:08 pm

I'm actually glad that the previous B'ettes are sticking up for Kaitlyn. They know how hard this journey is.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:19 pm

Sharleen's voice of reason strikes again:

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-five/
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:02 pm

Kaitlyn just favorited this tweet. Strange if the spoiler is correct.

KRYSTAL KAYE @KRYSTAL1974 · 22m 22 minutes ago
@kaitlynbristowe I think that u are the real deal & I absolutely adore you!! No doubt in my mind that u found TRUE LOVE! #bachelorette
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:Kaitlyn just favorited this tweet. Strange if the spoiler is correct.

KRYSTAL KAYE @KRYSTAL1974  ·  22m 22 minutes ago
@kaitlynbristowe I think that u are the real deal & I absolutely adore you!! No doubt in my mind that u found TRUE LOVE! #bachelorette
She had fav'd a few tweets that allude to finding love. Just bizarre if it's, "I learned to love myself." Not that she shouldn't love herself but in this context? Just strange to even go there if there's no f1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:13 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Kaitlyn just favorited this tweet. Strange if the spoiler is correct.

KRYSTAL KAYE @KRYSTAL1974  ·  22m 22 minutes ago
She had fav'd a few tweets that allude to finding love. Just bizarre if it's, "I learned to love myself." Not that she shouldn't love herself but in this context? Just strange to even go there if there's no f1.

Maybe she fav'd part of the post...that she's the real deal and she adores her. no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:16 pm

Does anyone have the link to kaitlyn's blog, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:30 pm

Max64 wrote:Does anyone have the link to kaitlyn's blog, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks
I don't think she is writing blogs..I think she tweeted that she did a snap chat video in the car!
Shame tho for people like me that don't do snapchat!

Last edited by Hotmomma on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:33 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Max64 wrote:Does anyone have the link to kaitlyn's blog, I can't seem to find it anywhere.  Thanks
I don't think she is writing blogs..I think she tweeted that she did a snap chat video in the car!
Shame tho.foe people like me that don't do snapchat!

Thanks! She did a blog up until now, maybe she just wasn't into writing about this episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:36 pm

jojo47 wrote:Sharleen's voice of reason strikes again:

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-five/

Sharleen is a rock star!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:37 pm

is there any news on K, where she might be, what she's doing? Any of the guys?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana