SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by california90 Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:41 pm

Oh I deff think he looks way better now than on the show. I think the tan and scruff on him looks good.

california90

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:44 pm

I think it would be hysterical, if after all the talk that Kaitlyn slept with Nick, if it was really Shawn she slept with!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:59 pm

I REALLY hope K slept with Shawn and not Nick pre FS.

K chose Shawn in the end, so it would go a long way toward supporting a love story... e.g., that she wanted him and couldn't wait... and then they wind up together and are engaged.

If this is the case, I PRAY she kept her big girl pants and did NOT sleep with Nick in the FS. If she didn't reveal her true feelings outright, it would be a big clue for Nick that she was having doubts. Then, regardless of how the whole FRC plays out, I have to believe it would be easier for Nick to take.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:10 pm

*** Just a reminder that this is the discussion thread and not Nick's fan thread. Posting pics of him that aren't show related should be posted there only and that includes comments about his looks, etc.  It's too hard for everyone to have a real discussion if you have to weed through fan-type posts. Thanks.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:05 am

nutty1 wrote:I think it would be hysterical, if after all the talk that Kaitlyn slept with Nick, if it was really Shawn she slept with!

Exactly and watch all the those who are not fans of Nick suddenly be ok with it or justify it after they ridiculed Nick when they thought he was the guy.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:14 am

RS spoiled that she slept with nick. No one made it up. Personally, while I saw a few posters upset about the pre-FS sex I doubt they are going to feel any better if it was someone else as that would be hypocritical. To me it seemed like a general outlook on sex, not any one person. I never saw anyone ridicule nick about it. For the most part I think we are pretty savvy women, who get what this show is about. Kaitlin is right..it's a brave new world.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:51 am

Nick twitter and instagram around the time RS spoilers came out was full of hateful comments regarding him ruining the season by having sex with Kaitlyn. RS was wrong about "no pick" maybe wrong about pre fs sex. It could be Nick but nothing is certain now.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:58 am

Sorry Monica, I thought you were talking about us here. Glad to know you were talking about the general public...I just don't pay any attention to them.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:01 am

This morning when I woke up, I saw that Whitney had tweeted a picture of she and Kaitlyn out together in Chicago.
In the comments section (at that time) was a tweet from someone that said. Kaitlyn accidentally snap chatted a photo of she and Nick yesterday and had immediately taken it down. (I am not much of a snap chatter)

I tried going back to find the comment, but I can't find it now. HMMMM???

Also, if Shawn is F1, would he not be going crazy if she was in Chicago where Nick lives. I can't imagine why TBTB would allow her to visit a town where a contestant was.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:35 am

They probably slipped Kaitlyn to Chicago, to muddy the waters after the snapchat video leaked. JMO
Speaking as someone who reads 99.9 percent of the posts here, there actually were posts discussing Nick having pre-sex with Kaitlyn. Nothing wrong with that as this forum supports free discussion, but it was liberally discussed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:30 am

BowenAnderson wrote:This morning when I woke up, I saw that Whitney had tweeted a picture of she and Kaitlyn out together in Chicago.
In the comments section (at that time) was a tweet from someone that said.  Kaitlyn accidentally  snap chatted a photo of she and Nick yesterday and had immediately taken it down.  (I am not much of a snap chatter)

I tried going back to find the comment, but I can't find it now.  HMMMM???

Also, if Shawn is F1, would he not be going crazy if she was in Chicago where Nick lives.  I can't imagine why TBTB would allow her to visit a town where a contestant was.  

I think that (what I bolded) was slightly wrong - Kaitlyn snap chatted a video of her and Shawn (not Nick) together (in bed) teasing each other about a video game - and almost immediately deleted it. It is posted here though - captured by someone before she could delete it.

I think Chicago was something done to cover up for / cast doubt on the authenticity of the video and Chicago makes perfect sense - there are friends of Kaitlyn there (Whitney) and the simple fact that Nick is there makes that exactly where to send Kaitlyn to cast doubt on the video.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:49 am

IrishGal wrote:RS spoiled that she slept with nick. No one made it up. Personally, while I saw a few posters upset about the pre-FS sex I doubt they are going to feel any better if it was someone else as that would be hypocritical. To me it seemed like a general outlook on sex, not any one person. I never saw anyone ridicule nick about it. For the most part I think we are pretty savvy women, who get what this show is about. Kaitlin is right..it's a brave new world.
I read people calling Nick hypocritical here for having pre FS sex. The thing is, we don't know for sure. He could be the guy but maybe not. I is sometimes can't tell if it's fact or speculation by reading the posts here. IMO. Now we know she's with Shawn, I hope he's the sex guy.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan