SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:59 pm

sdmom wrote:
IrishGal wrote:RS spoiled that she slept with nick. No one made it up. Personally, while I saw a few posters upset about the pre-FS sex I doubt they are going to feel any better if it was someone else as that would be hypocritical. To me it seemed like a general outlook on sex, not any one person. I never saw anyone ridicule nick about it. For the most part I think we are pretty savvy women, who get what this show is about. Kaitlin is right..it's a brave new world.
I read people calling Nick hypocritical here for having pre FS sex. The thing is, we don't know for sure. He could be the guy but maybe not. I is sometimes can't tell if it's fact or speculation by reading the posts here. IMO. Now we know she's with Shawn, I hope he's the sex guy.
I hope Shawn is sex guy too, but to a point Ironcat made- she would never say she regrets the sex publicly because she's all about #girlpower and it would just look bad if she admitted to regretting sex, so I think "sex guy" is still up in the air, no pun intended.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:10 pm

She regretted the timing of sex, not the act itself. Like I said, we are all just speculating here. But I don't think it really matter now. If Shawn is the guy, things will be easier. If not, that means he's a forgiving guy and willing to move forward. More power to him!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:14 pm

if Nick is the sex guy, S&K's relationship will have even slimmer chances of lasting, most guys are not okay with thier GF/Fiance sleeping with an other guy on National TV, but i doubt that, i think Shawn is the sex guy
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:48 pm

I think Shawn is the sex guy, but if he is not, well, we know how that worked out with Josh and Andy. I don't think the F1 can really forget bcs he will be reminded of it at every turn, so it's only a matter of time.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:01 pm

Maybe Shawn potentially being the sex guy is the reason they put it in the previews. We're going to assume it's Nick because he was also the surprise (to some) add on but if it ends up being Shawn then no big deal. If it really was Nick I think they'd have hidden it to allow for later drama.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:23 pm

Maybe they were BOTh pre-FS sex guys?!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:25 pm

nutty1 wrote:Maybe they were BOTh pre-FS sex guys?!
Like I said in another thread, K seems to be the kind of woman who flies by the seat of her pants. Maybe more than one guy has flied her friendly skies. Who knows.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Well, we know Chris went flying with her , as well.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:34 pm

There are arguments to be made for either of them being sex guy, and I agree that for Kaitlyn's sake, I hope it was Shawn, but I just suspect it was Nick. Of course, to take this a step further, even if it was Shawn, that doesn't guarantee that Nick didn't get any in the FS, so we don't yet know how that will play out. Bottom line though is they all seem to be doing okay at present, so whatever our own personal mores are regarding sex, it doesn't necessarily mean these "young'ns" feel the same way. giggling

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:47 pm

Nick just tweeted "Sunday Funday!!" and Mills replied to him that that is next week with CelebFeud and some battlebot show. Nick RT'd Mills tweet.

Nick seems to  be keeping the positive comments going despite Shawn liking that IG post of Nick dating Whitney (form the same account that posted a pic of Shawn & K's snapchat and said it is a hoax). Will be interesting to see what the media runs this week regarding Nick and K being in Chicago with Whit.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Nick boss is on CNN right this minute

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Well, you gotta give it to TPTB ... sending Kaitlyn to Chicago (even Becca now apparently) ... people are already commenting how Nick & her are together, a couple ... amazing ... what's more amazing is that these same people, who USE social media, haven't seen dozens of site with the spoiler ... amazing ... just like reading young people tweets about Kanye & Rihanna discovering Paul Mccartney.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan