SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:08 pm

eliza3 wrote:Here's why I think Nick is looking to extend his 15 minutes of fame.   Admittedly they were conversing on SM.   I am sure he knew that she was being considered and then when became the next Bachelorette.   If he had these HUGE feelings for her and wanted to pursue it, why not just tell her that during one of their conversations.   He could have flown to her, met her in private and discovered if there was something there.    But no - he wanted to be back on TV and pursue her that way.  MHO is that it would have been much more genuine, and I might have believed it more,  if he had done it off TV.

But what he got from his last 15 mins? hates, hates, and more hates!!
So you think he wanted to extend the hates for another year?

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:42 pm

I do dread the FRC if they drag him there. Thank goodness we get to see him smiling within an hour on ATFR so the sadz will be short lived!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:16 am

rosesrREd wrote:I am surprised the they allowed Nick to come back after he spilled the beans in  the infamous airplane video.  I guess they knew his arrival would bring drama and ratings. I just wish Kaitlyn would have let him go as soon as she knew Shawn was F1. She shouldn't have dragged him along as long as she seemingly did.
We don't know that entire scenario. 
I think, if he was allowed back, it may have been that he was not going to be allowed off for a while, kind of like Kacie B. 
We don't know all the tricks. Did Nick fly to NYC simply to see friends and was it all serendipity that he and K met up? How much were TPTB involved in? Did they pay and fly him out to NYC? Were they aware he was going to be there? NYC is a big place, did they let him know where they were going to filming? How willing were TPTB to have Nick come back for the season? Did they put up any resistance? Did they plant the seeds for Nick's return to K and/or Nick before his appearance like: Too bad none of these other men have Nick's wit and humor? So many kinks. 
And once that hook was baited and taken, were they any conditions?
It probably was not all black and white. Maybe there was simply no production manipulation and maybe there was a lot.
Maybe in order to choose A you had to take B, C, D and M with it. Maybe if you chose something else down the road you had to take other things with it--contingencies.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:50 am

This morning the first thing I saw while I was checking my mail, was the link to CS interview (posted in his thread) where it's reported this:
Aside from his love life, Soules also talked about Nick Viall, yet another controversial topic among Bachelorette fans these days. Viall competed with Soules for Andi Dorfman on The Bachelorette season 10 and then made his reality TV comeback on The Bachelorette season 11 to compete for Kaitlyn Bristowe.

"Nick is an interesting guy," Soules said. "And he really seems to enjoy being, and wanting to continue to be, on The Bachelor franchise and, I mean, I don't know. I don't understand... If I was those guys, I would be very irritated to know that he's back on the show...that's a tough pill to swallow by the other contestants."
Now, I still remember last year when 4 men "stood" against Nick (I exclude Josh, because he was confident enough in his role of F1 and himself that he didn't contribute much) Chris Soules, Dylan, Marcus and Brian.
Things they said that Nick had done, the way they described him ... it resonated with people ... most "hate" Nick got after that "intervention", because "if the good guys like those say such a thing, it must be true" ... and that portray/image of Nick is still very much present among the viewers of TB... I've already written a lot about those 4 guys before, so I don't want to be a broken record again ... but just for a laugh at the idiocy of the statements above, I wanted to post CS's pearls of wisdom.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:54 am

^ It is hilarious how those that speak the loudest against Nick are the ones who get their 16+ minutes of fame on this show. CS, Tanner, Joshua, etc... At least we have some proof that Nick was interested in K before her season, everyone else is just extending their own screen time.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:01 am

you know that saying that the traits which you possess are also the ones in others that rub you the wrong way?
I think Joshua, CS, Tanner etc. are identifying his actions based on how they approach the show. Josh's is the funniest (you had your go why you infringing on others' -- this is not a carousel ride!)
I also find it hilarious that CS is saying these things after having visited Nick in Chicago -- talk about hypocritical...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:06 am

Yeah, like Joshua would say ... "my woman-intuition tells me not to trust those guys ... it's just wrong" ... and it pis*** me off giggling Nah, I'm cool ... can't wait for BIP to air, not to watch it, but to read Nick's tweets ... and laugh. I'm sure Tanner will enjoy having few gossip pages written about him, just give him time and opportunity, and I wish for Joshua to find his right reasons on the Paradise, since obviously guys want to have their own season and their name as memorable as Nick's.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:10 am

peggy0221 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:Here's why I think Nick is looking to extend his 15 minutes of fame.   Admittedly they were conversing on SM.   I am sure he knew that she was being considered and then when became the next Bachelorette.   If he had these HUGE feelings for her and wanted to pursue it, why not just tell her that during one of their conversations.   He could have flown to her, met her in private and discovered if there was something there.    But no - he wanted to be back on TV and pursue her that way.  MHO is that it would have been much more genuine, and I might have believed it more,  if he had done it off TV.

But what he got from his last 15 mins? hates, hates, and more hates!!
So you think he wanted to extend the hates for another year?

He couldn't pursue it because they new she was in contention to be the next lead, and he didn't want to mess that up for her. She admitted her self, he was her go to guy to talk to about accepting that role.

IA peggy with the hate. I mentioned that as well somewhere around here. He goes back to his normal life, and a year later comes back to our screens, after what he went through. Anyone that knows Nick and I mean the ones that follow him closely knows, he didn't do it for fame.

I OTOH hope he does get some sort of opportunity out of this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:20 am

LOL I do think they're a bit jealous of how much airtime nick takes cantstopl cantstopl the irony is -- nick probably dreads every minute of that air time!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:45 am

emusha wrote:LOL I do think they're a bit jealous of how much airtime nick takes cantstopl cantstopl  the irony is -- nick probably dreads every minute of that air time!!
So true! Funny how those that spoke against Nick are the ones that got airtime because they were speaking about Nick. If Joshua or Tanner never talked about Nick at all we would hardly know who they were... most of their airtime was them talking about Nick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:13 am

What all these guys are doing is called "projection" in psychology.   They are angry at Nick, because they are coloring him with their wants and desires , in addition to being frustrated they may not get their chance to act upon them.   On Nick's first season- the guysargued that Nick was not sincere and that he wanted to be the next bachelor- including the one who coveted and got that role.   This season, the guys argued about it being "their season".  I am not saying that Nick is any better or worse than the other guys or that he is the saint some make him out to be either.  However, what an interesting phenomenon it is that Nick inspires suce hate, while others do not.  Why do they all feel that he has something they are all beng denied, when they end up receiving hwat they coveted and Nick does not?  Very perplexing, indeed.  The only thing Nick seems to get is first shot at sex with the leads; maybe that is enough.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:34 am

^ Yup, I posted the same thing. It is all projection, including the dislike from S towards Nick calling him the "other guy".

Nick never had to label someone or prejudge the other guys' reasons for being on the show yet he gets judged right off the bat?

It is just too convenient IMO for the guys to project their own insecurities/ego issues onto Nick.

Out of the frontrunners, Nick is 6+ years older than them.

The behavior by the other men is childish behavior, imo, and not behavior befitting of men that are ready for marriage when they act like that.

Nick, imo, is the only one with his big boy pants completely on. No wonder he never came on the show when the diaper date was on.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan