SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:44 pm

happygolucky wrote:This morning the first thing I saw while I was checking my mail, was the link to CS interview (posted in his thread) where it's reported this:
Aside from his love life, Soules also talked about Nick Viall, yet another controversial topic among Bachelorette fans these days. Viall competed with Soules for Andi Dorfman on The Bachelorette season 10 and then made his reality TV comeback on The Bachelorette season 11 to compete for Kaitlyn Bristowe.

"Nick is an interesting guy," Soules said. "And he really seems to enjoy being, and wanting to continue to be, on The Bachelor franchise and, I mean, I don't know. I don't understand... If I was those guys, I would be very irritated to know that he's back on the show...that's a tough pill to swallow by the other contestants."
Now, I still remember last year when 4 men "stood" against Nick (I exclude Josh, because he was confident enough in his role of F1 and himself that he didn't contribute much) Chris Soules, Dylan, Marcus and Brian.
Things they said that Nick had done, the way they described him ... it resonated with people ... most "hate" Nick got after that "intervention", because "if the good guys like those say such a thing, it must be true" ... and that portray/image of Nick is still very much present among the viewers of TB... I've already written a lot about those 4 guys before, so I don't want to be a broken record again ... but just for a laugh at the idiocy of the statements above, I wanted to post CS's pearls of wisdom.

Chris S is just showing how much of jerk he is pointing his finger at, Nick saying he enjoys being on the show and wants to confinue being on the show. Hogwash!!!! What an authority to have a say on this issue when what he did and still does is chase after every opportunity this show has given him.....Didn't think I could like this guy any less than I already did after how he ended his season and the aftermath but everytime he opens his mouth, ugh!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:54 pm

Posted in CS thread, but honestly... even non-fans have to admit that it is quite a feat that we don't hear or see Nick accusing anyone else of seeking fame (even those that blatantly do). The more I learn about Nick the more I am impressed at how he just stays in his lane and keeps his head down and goes about his business.

I guess that is why I really think he is too normal and mature for this show. He is not into playing games or pandering to people. He also has a job and is ready for marriage.

It's why the jury is out for me that Nick wasn't F1 for any reason other than he is too much marriage material. If marriage is a serious plan, I know I wouldn't be accepting a proposal from a guy who is unemployed because he wanted to just come on a show (unlike Nick who came on the show specifically for K). Nor would I take a guy seriously who has no real career/job in thinking he is ready to marry me. Guess that is just me though.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Posted in CS thread, but honestly... even non-fans have to admit that it is quite a feat that we don't hear or see Nick accusing anyone else of seeking fame (even those that blatantly do). The more I learn about Nick the more I am impressed at how he just stays in his lane and keeps his head down and goes about his business.

I guess that is why I really think he is too normal and mature for this show. He is not into playing games or pandering to people. He also has a job and is ready for marriage.

It's why the jury is out for me that Nick wasn't F1 for any reason other than he is too much marriage material. If marriage is a serious plan, I know I wouldn't be accepting a proposal from a guy who is unemployed because he wanted to just come on a show (unlike Nick who came on the show specifically for K). Nor would I take a guy seriously who has no real career/job in thinking he is ready to marry me. Guess that is just me though.
JMO but it's not like most of these couples get married anyway. I'm thinking
Nick wasn't f1 because Kait didn't want him to be f1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:09 pm

K definitely didn't want him to be F1. No doubt about that. Speculating why is part of the fun. No one knows or will ever know 100% why.

I for one am glad he is not F1 if K is not going to marry her F1 anyway. Again, for me personally, I'd want my fiance to have a job at least before I accept a proposal. But that is real life and this is a show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:13 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 1h1 hour ago
Hold on to love, not grudges #HappyFriday

Well, so much for Shawn not bothered by K's activities? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  1h1 hour ago

Maybe Nick can be a voice of guidance now just as he was pre-filming? laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I can't tell if you're kidding but how would Nick know what's going on in Shawn and Kait's relationship? Is he her gay bestie now that she confides everything about her boyfriend to over coffee like the movies now? laugh out loud I hope not.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:30 pm

[quote="GuardianAngel"]

#HappyFriday = indirect #HappyBirthday?

Nick also liked Becca's hilarious instagram video of her and Kaitlyn, that was wishing K a happy birthday.

I don't know. I see Kaitlyn/Kaitlyn's influence all over Nick's social media. He called his niece a nugget couple of days ago; Kaitlyn does that with her own niece and nephew (and Becca and everyone else; it's her go-to affection word), he called out her "great qualities" during the show on Monday... anyone think he is still hung up on Kaitlyn? It seems that way and it's making me sad to watch his social media activity knowing how it ends Upset

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:30 pm

happygolucky wrote:This morning the first thing I saw while I was checking my mail, was the link to CS interview (posted in his thread) where it's reported this:
Aside from his love life, Soules also talked about Nick Viall, yet another controversial topic among Bachelorette fans these days. Viall competed with Soules for Andi Dorfman on The Bachelorette season 10 and then made his reality TV comeback on The Bachelorette season 11 to compete for Kaitlyn Bristowe.

"Nick is an interesting guy," Soules said. "And he really seems to enjoy being, and wanting to continue to be, on The Bachelor franchise and, I mean, I don't know. I don't understand... If I was those guys, I would be very irritated to know that he's back on the show...that's a tough pill to swallow by the other contestants."
Now, I still remember last year when 4 men "stood" against Nick (I exclude Josh, because he was confident enough in his role of F1 and himself that he didn't contribute much) Chris Soules, Dylan, Marcus and Brian.
Things they said that Nick had done, the way they described him ... it resonated with people ... most "hate" Nick got after that "intervention", because "if the good guys like those say such a thing, it must be true" ... and that portray/image of Nick is still very much present among the viewers of TB... I've already written a lot about those 4 guys before, so I don't want to be a broken record again ... but just for a laugh at the idiocy of the statements above, I wanted to post CS's pearls of wisdom.

As a fan of Dylan, I remember this confrontation for the fact that he was NOT there. He has commented since the show that he tried to stay out of the controversies and sometimes would just go back to his room and sleep. If I remember correctly, one of the nights, he was in Italy he was in the hospital. I remember Chris talking a lot in the garden when they were going off on Nick. I also remember the hotel room where some of the guys gave him a hard time after his stealth date with Andi. Dylan was not present in either of those.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:32 pm

freeflowingsalt wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Nick also liked Becca's hilarious instagram video of her and Kaitlyn, that was wishing K a happy birthday.

I don't know. I see Kaitlyn/Kaitlyn's influence all over Nick's social media. He called his niece a nugget couple of days ago; Kaitlyn does that with her own niece and nephew (and Becca and everyone else; it's her go-to affection word), he called out her "great qualities" during the show on Monday... anyone think he is still hung up on Kaitlyn? It seems that way and it's making me sad to watch his social media activity knowing how it ends Upset

I don't know.  Like I said in another thread, I can see crafty TPTB  turning this into a Mesnick - just a weird vibe I get from all of his SM and the lack of Bachelor talk makes me think Shawn would still be top pick for that.

ETA: Nick's SM leads me to believe, he'd be open to that if it happened.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:48 pm

isittrue wrote:
freeflowingsalt wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I don't know.  Like I said in another thread, I can see crafty TPTB  turning this into a Mesnick - just a weird vibe I get from all of his SM and the lack of Bachelor talk makes me think Shawn would still be top pick for that.

ETA: Nick's SM leads me to believe, he'd be open to that if it happened.  

Oh yeah. I have no doubt he'd still want to give it a shot with Kaitlyn if it went that way. Which is why it makes me sad. I like Nick, so I'm just like... get with the program and find someone new for whom you'd be #1!

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:56 pm

You know that I like Nick but I really wish he would let it go and move on. I am sure he is just trying to be supportive of K but sometimes I think it is also his way of letting her know he is still out there if things don't work with Shawn (he did this last season too but I was under the impression it was producer-induced but maybe not????) but it's not really fair to be doing this if K is still in a relationship with Shawn and may cause issues as it goes on JMO

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan