SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:48 am

Hi SomeGuy! I hope you either arrived at your destination or you're still smooth sailing. Always enjoy reading your thoughts.

I have to say I'm enjoying it so far. As long as everyone is nice, and not threatening or suing anybody I'm good. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:24 am

Linds911 wrote:Girls:
@Ashley_MAFS
@Vanessa_MAFS
@Sam_MAFS

Guys:
@David_MAFS
@Neil_MAFS
@Tres_MAFS

Thanks Linds. I just caught up on the show. Might have to go and check out their twitters. Smiley I agree that as long as everyone stays respectful towards each other, I am good....unlike last season. I wonder what everyone from last season is saying?? LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:38 am

Well, SomeGuy/Gal had some trip, complete with fuel starvation brought on by dead bacteria in the diesel fuel clogging the fuel intake (yes - it really happened). OTOH, we rarely went without seeing many dolphins during the day and, this time, a few manatees. We've given the boat the rest of the month off to recover. While we celebrate year 47 shortly, and Christmas after that. I'll (mini)binge in January on whatever happens while we're away (where those pesky German intellectual property laws block MAFS and even blocked Gangnam Style but let the Macarana persist - go figure) and then return to slow, scratchy, video-hostile marina WiFi. [/insert sad face here]

It certainly looks as though we'll be spared the return of the likes of Ryan D (has his parole officer tweeted recently? - JUST KIDDING!).

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:43 am

Still enjoying this season. Some thoughts:

Ashley seems like a sweetheart. I don't think she's was being rude... she was just overwhelmed and uncomfortable. Nothing wrong with that. I think her and Dave seem sweet if a little quieter than most people who go on reality shows.

Sam was definitely putting on a show to hide her complete discomfort with Neil and the entire situation. I think she figured if she rushed through everything and made a joke of it, she wouldn't have to deal with the reality that she is unsure about him (see the A&E preview where she says she's not attracted to him). While he seems like a good guy, I can see her self-sabotaging already.

I <3 Tres and Vanessa. They seem to both like each other and are respectful of each other; and they seem attracted to each other without being too much or gross about it. The "proposal" was cute even if likely producer-prompted. The only thing I hope is that their families don't put too much pressure on them. For some reason I just get that vibe.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:53 am

It seems like there will be a Season 4 in Miami? I wonder if this means Season 3 went well? Or maybe not?

teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 CVfHjcxWEAAhJjJ
Source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jtmyob21 Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It seems like there will be a Season 4 in Miami? I wonder if this means Season 3 went well? Or maybe not?

As a native Miamian, still living here, I can just about guarantee that a Miami season will be an absolute train wreck! It will make season 2 look like a success. Miami just has a special breed of shallow narcissism that is off the charts. 🚋

jtmyob21

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:07 pm

Trust me, Miami-Dade doesn't have a corner on the market. Having just left "lovely" Palm Beach county, I know there's competition for the Shallowest and Most Narcissistic title. I've only been there a couple of times, but Las Olas in Ft. "La-dee-da (AKA Lauderdale) puts that town in the running, too. But Miami does have South Beach, which really is special (in a good way). And ...hmmm... if the producers were wise, and things went right for some South Beach folk, we might even see the first MAFS gay couple? It's probably not going to happen, but maybe we'd get "Queer Eye for the [Queer] Guy[s]"? (Whatever happened to Carson, BTW? After seeing that show, I still have a horror about wavy wall mirrors after the boys really got on someone's case about that)  

Or, hey, maybe S5(!!) will be MAFS goes to Monroe County, FL (the Keys!). ADDED, too: Put please! Not Davenport, IA! [/wink]

ADDED: Well, as of two years ago... http://www.ew.com/article/2013/10/20/queer-eye-10-years-later-react

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:58 pm

FWIW, reading between the lines from Neil and Ashley's clips and a couple of reviews, it appears that Sam still hasn't taken her Ritalin. I get the feeling Neil is trying to cope but there seems to be a slight hint of "I'm trying but this is getting old". Tres and Vanessa are a mystery (I can't find anything post-wedding). What I find intriguing is Ashley's clip: she consistently refers to David as "my husband" even as she says "we haven't kissed yet" and David's talk of long term plans is making her anxious. Based on next to no information, I'll go out on a limb and say that this relationship might work. Obviously there's a lot more to come, but if David turns out to be close to who he seems to be (that is, the dissing in SM is just repetitions of something without basis in fact - could it be someone trying to excuse a sudden break in a relationship?), I could see handicapping D&A to win. But, to borrow an English-ism, "it's early days yet."  

Does a S3 E3 exist without the "sign up for our quote free unquote HD streaming" scam? I can play the 1-3 minute clips on YouTube. But FYI, AETV, and Hulu are all closed to me here in Germany (property rights). I can find episodes from S2 and S1 and S3 E1&E2. Oh, and I can find links to S3 E4 (yes, 4 - as in FOUR)! Could that be yet another scam? D'ya think? Possibly? no no

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:46 pm

I still don't see Season 3 episode 3 on youtube. There are a lot of scam links on youtube. If it hasn't aired yet, then it is definitely is a scam link. Even the ones titled "full episode" are scams. There is usually a link that is obvious such as youtube.channel.sari, or I look at the length of the vid, anything to avoid giving them a hit. The full episode link is a total scam. Three vids, but they only show two which leads you to think the third one might be the full epi. I'm going to tweet them.

teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Captur21

teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Captur22

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:35 pm

There are loads of links on this site. Go to the comment section and click open the hidden comments: http://www.tvmuse.com/tv-shows/Married-at-First-Sight_36783/season_3/episode_3/
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:14 am

Mindless, you're not so mindless, are you? Thanks for the rescue. Hugesmile

I found one link that seemed to be not an obvious scam. The video was presented inside a "home theater" frame (picture of an elaborate set of speakers in towers around a screen cutout). The timing (~53 minutes) was right, but the audio was shifted upwards, making the voices sound like everyone was huffing helium. Weird...

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:36 pm

SomeGuy wrote:[...]I found one link that seemed to be not an obvious scam. The video was presented inside a "home theater" frame (picture of an elaborate set of speakers in towers around a screen cutout). The timing (~53 minutes) was right, but the audio was shifted upwards, making the voices sound like everyone was huffing helium. Weird...

This was before Mindless posted the URL.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486