SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:29 am

Added Dec 9th for easy reference.

Linds911 wrote:Girls:
@Ashley_MAFS
@Vanessa_MAFS
@Sam_MAFS

Guys:
@David_MAFS
@Neil_MAFS
@Tres_MAFS

ladiiec wrote:snipped

Though Idk when ATL started filming, & I know its been said it was this past week, I do know they have been casting for the ATL season for a couple months already. I do remember seeing Monet & Kort posting on their FB pages about the casting call & I believe it was done before the 2nd season even was being advertised. Found this-

http://www.talentpages.com/casting/married-at-first-sight-season-3/15586/

So they have had a couple months to cast the new season. I guess we will truly know their wedding dates when the show comes back.

Say "I DO" to Season 3 of "Married At First Sight!" The network and production company behind television's most powerful and groundbreaking social experiment are teaming up again to find a new group of relationship-minded men and women. We are currently casting singles in the Atlanta area that are brave enough to trust our panel of experts to help them find 'the one.' Are you or someone you know bold enough for this experiment? If you're committed to finding your future spouse, and want to understand yourself and your love life in a whole new way, go to www.marriedatfirstsight.castingcrane.com to apply online now! Must be local to Atlanta to apply.
snipped

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crazychicken Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:29 am

The weddings are filming this week, I can't remember where I read it (I think from Dr C) but I think it was the 10th, 11th & 12th they were over three days like season 2. The air date is not definite but if it follows previous seasons of the finale being around the 6 month mark it should air around the end of September.

Edited to add a link to an article it does not have firm dates it just says June
http://www.projectcasting.com/news/now-filming-in-georgia/

Last edited by crazychicken on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:30 am

Thanks cc!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ellaminte Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:53 pm

I can't wait to see previews for season 3. So much drama, gets better by the minute.. laugh out loud

ellaminte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:48 am

I can't hang for another season. This one has been exhausting!!!
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jerseynurse wrote:I can't hang for another season. This one has been exhausting!!!

You're telling me. Suspect

console <<< I love this little guy.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:50 pm

I say hold on to your hats between tomorrow and next week sponsors could be dropping like flies. Just ask Kate plus 8, Mama June and maybe the Duggars how that works. If there is truth in any of the stuff we have heard about Ryan D, it could be curtains for this mess.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:57 pm

Can some confirm for me that there are two one hour epis. One tomorrow night at 9E and one next week at 9E, is that correct? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can some confirm for me that there are two one hour epis. One tomorrow night at 9E and one next week at 9E, is that correct? TYIA
That is correct according to my guide and what was said on Twitter.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:29 pm

Thanks anOldBMW. I'm seeing conflicting information.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks anOldBMW. I'm seeing conflicting information.

Are you referring to the online guide? I saw that too and it never stated that it was a two parter so it made me question it. Then I saw A&E's website and claims it as "6 months later, part 1". They also have the title as "Two-Part Reunion Special". So I guess it's official, we will have too much drama. I guess part 1 will end with Ryan storming off? Maybe? We'll see.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:36 pm

Sorry to be a pain but could we move these posts to the Season 2 thread? I came here to see if anything had been heard about Season 3 and this is all about the Season 2 updates. Thanks!! blowkiss

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486