SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafsI - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crazychicken Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:57 am

Brill wrote:I saw this and not sure if this is for real or they are questioning if it will be !!!

http://www.realtytoday.com/articles/17520/20150626/married-first-sight-season-3-cancelled-show-s-future-remains.htm

Since the article mentions 2 Australian couples and Jess & Ryan as the third IMO they have googled and then written an opinion piece without even watching the show.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

mafsI - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:55 am

crazychicken wrote:
Brill wrote:I saw this and not sure if this is for real or they are questioning if it will be !!!

http://www.realtytoday.com/articles/17520/20150626/married-first-sight-season-3-cancelled-show-s-future-remains.htm

Since the article mentions 2 Australian couples and Jess & Ryan as the third IMO they have googled and then written an opinion piece without even watching the show.

One of the Australian couples the article mentions as broken up - are still together

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:40 am

From the article linked above:

"Married at First Sight" Season 2 finale showed two couples choosing to stay together and one opting to end their marriage with divorce. Clare and Lachlan were one of the couples who decided to keep their marriage beyond the show, but the latter recently revealed that he and Claire are no longer together, 9News.com.au reported.

So they are talking about 2 different shows with the same name, the US version and the Australian version. So... yeah.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:21 am

If it's on the Internet, it must be so. Right? Well. right? Um, yeah, I don't think so, either. [/wink]

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:42 am

masterherald.com

There has been some controversy surrounding the couples of “Married at First Sight” during its second season, namely Ryan D. and Davina, Ryan R. and Jessica, as well as Sean and Jaclyn. And while it was believed that the third season of the show was underway, it was recently reported that the producers have changed their minds in light of this controversy, and have made the decision to cancel the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:54 am

Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:masterherald.com

There has been some controversy surrounding the couples of “Married at First Sight” during its second season, namely Ryan D. and Davina, Ryan R. and Jessica, as well as Sean and Jaclyn. And while it was believed that the third season of the show was underway, it was recently reported that the producers have changed their minds in light of this controversy, and have made the decision to cancel the show.
I read the same thing in another article. I hope it's true. What a horrible show!! The producers, and so called experts didn't seem to have any concern for the women in season 2. Just horrible.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:53 am

cantstopl Kasha Santa's always been good to me, let's hope he can pull this off.

:Holiday

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amyisrunning Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:59 am

Well, looks like Santa is just delivering in Britain instead:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-reviews/married-first-sight-channel-4s-6048772

amyisrunning

Back to top Go down

Post by amyisrunning Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:03 pm

also, how would a cancellation work? The couples for season 3 have already married - with a cancellation, could they pursue annulment? I'm not sure I believe they would cancel mid-season. I'd argue that they have an ethical obligation to the couples who agreed to marry, but...

amyisrunning

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:08 pm

I'll be ...um... snarky and say "ethical obligation", based on what we saw in S2, may not loom large in production planning... But, hey, that's just SomeGuy talking... [/LOL]

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:38 pm

I have not heard any more info on this. Do we have a show or not?? scratch Good point amy, if they are married already, now what?

Oh boy, it's already starting to be a disaster. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486