SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafsI - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:04 pm

relaxing wrote:It's really sad if David gets slammed so Ashley's family can defend Ashely.  They could defend the type of person they know her to be without bringing David into it.  There's no way despite David's imperfections that he is to blame for how Ashley handled this show. They seem to want to blame him for the fact that Ashely is so unliked by the public.   He's not to blame for her coming across to America like a cold, frigid, stick in the mud who can't smile or be kind or have a clue of how to relate to another person.  Maybe this reaction shows part of why Ashely is like she is.  I get being a quiet, slow moving introvert, but she is also mean, self-centred and seemingly without any self awareness IMO.  That probably comes from her upbringing not her temperament.

Great post! yes I totally agree.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mafsI - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cindebugg Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:42 pm

It seems to me they are already slamming him. They act like they caught him in bed with a strange woman. I get the text could be seen as questionable but I don't think they can prove that he was looking for a hook up. Most people don't cheat just for the sake of cheating. A lot of times they cheat because their marriage isn't satisfying and their needs aren't being met. I'm not just talking about sexual needs emotional needs have to be met too. Ashley had no intentions of meeting him even halfway on anything. IMO. I've never been much of a Jamie Otis fan but even I will give her props for making an effort and not being a frigid beoytch like Ashley comes off as.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:24 pm

IA

BTW, I can't resist pointing out the irony of the .sig under the post. Smiley

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Happyspirit Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EoVIIZHRPw

I don't know if this has been posted yet. Youtube video of David and Vanessa from FoxTV Entertainment News

Happyspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:04 am

Thanks happy. That was good. Vanessa is such a beauty. IDK I like David. hmmm

It's interesting that was uploaded in Nov/15.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:20 pm

In Touch Weekly is apparently going to have something in its next issue about the show.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/married-at-first-sight-david-norton-ashley-doherty-91734

There is a lot there -- the police report, the info that the Producers had the information in advance, including mug shot identifying him.

Read for yourself it you are interested in this pathetic show (she writes in a tone of self-loathing!)
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

mafsI - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Eh, could be Autism...I'm thinking Aspergers.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:17 am

SomeGuy wrote:Sam is probably just someone with Issues. She doesn't seem to reject physical contact (common with autism). Touretts Syndrome outbursts are more marked than we've seen in Sam. She just needs to grow up and get her act together.

I'm beginning to wonder what is wrong with Ashley. And, for sure, I think the screening process very much stepped on its ...um... necktie. no no

Rejecting physical contact in Autism is a myth...along with the 'feels no emotion'.  My son has Autism, my nephew has Aspergers--neither reject physical contact or feel nothing....both have been known to have outbursts in moments of high emotion.  Strong emotions send them into overdrive--they are already processing at least twice as much input as we are (it's just how they roll).  Sam, to me, exhibits some strong characteristics of someone on the spectrum.  She seems to use repetitive motions to comfort herself and living outside her home was horrendously difficult for her (she was also unwilling to rearrange her stuff to accommodate Neil's). Her obsessions with scents (people on the spectrum seek sensory input) and finances (logical problems) are also clues.  

Autism or not--she is a high functioning successful individual.  But, this possible dx could explain her relationship issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:11 pm

35punkin wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:Sam is probably just someone with Issues. She doesn't seem to reject physical contact (common with autism). Touretts Syndrome outbursts are more marked than we've seen in Sam. She just needs to grow up and get her act together.

I'm beginning to wonder what is wrong with Ashley. And, for sure, I think the screening process very much stepped on its ...um... necktie. no no

Rejecting physical contact in Autism is a myth...along with the 'feels no emotion'.  My son has Autism, my nephew has Aspergers--neither reject physical contact or feel nothing....both have been known to have outbursts in moments of high emotion.  Strong emotions send them into overdrive--they are already processing at least twice as much input as we are (it's just how they roll).  Sam, to me, exhibits some strong characteristics of someone on the spectrum.  She seems to use repetitive motions to comfort herself and living outside her home was horrendously difficult for her (she was also unwilling to rearrange her stuff to accommodate Neil's). Her obsessions with scents (people on the spectrum seek sensory input) and finances (logical problems) are also clues.  

Autism or not--she is a high functioning successful individual.  But, this possible dx could explain her relationship issues.

I think you nailed it.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by princessa34 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:49 pm

Just have to share, each time I look here, I get a kick out of the fact that Ashley and David's section is by far the most posted in section. Vanessa and Tres only have 6 pages. I have no idea why that amuses me, but it does. Thanks to all of you who share what you find.

princessa34

Back to top Go down

Post by emilymelfan Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:41 am

princessa34 wrote:Just have to share, each time I look here, I get a kick out of the fact that Ashley and David's section is by far the most posted in section.  Vanessa and Tres only have 6 pages.  I have no idea why that amuses me, but it does.  Thanks to all of you who share what you find.  

Agreed! Considering the fact that it was obvious Ashley and David never stood a chance and that Tres and Vanessa are the only couple with a genuine attraction toward one another. Crossing my fingers for them!
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Post by momof2dogs Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:53 pm

I think Ashely and David's thread is the most commented on because drama sells! Sam and Neil's thread picked up after the leak last week. Anyway, remembering back to season 2, Sean and Davina's thread was the longest forever until Ryan D went off the deep end, the Ryan and Jessica's thread caught up with Sean and Davina. There wasn't nearly as much drama for basement Ryan and Jacqui so their thread was similar to Tres and Vanessa. I'm assuming this is why the producers cast a train wreck or two....it would be beyond boring if it was all nice couples who get along without drama.

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:03 pm

Final now on. I am edge. I hate commericals when the good parts are about to be shown the just come right there can I say that? lolol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486