SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Diana Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:31 pm

Oh my gosh, this is priceless.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by california90 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:31 pm

That's not a good move for her, but at the same time I feel like she was gonna end up snapping something she wasn't supposed to. Seems like she had a habit of snapping something then deleting it.

I wonder how this plays in RS's spoilers.. if she had chose Shawn, RS would have been fleissed again. Or she didnt get engaged to Shawn, but is just dating him. RS didnt seem to have details of Shawn.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:31 pm

Wow! :shocked!:  

Well I said all along it was Shawn. When is RS going to change his prediction to say he knew it all along? laugh out loud

Obviously not on purpose but doubt it's going harm anything, in fact if anything it's good after the spoiler that she chose nobody. A lot of people were upset by that. Now I want to watch even more to see what happens. Maybe dating only at the end and no engagement?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:38 pm

My source just reported to me that RS has thrown his source out of a window he is so upset with him. 
But his source got the last word:link
bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Sf248_8ball

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:47 pm

I don't get it. Someone is playing it into someone else's camera? Who is the person sitting on the couch at the end?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:48 pm

^SOmeone used their phone to record the snapchat video playing on another phone. The other person you see is someone in the background of the person recording.

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 87b72b10 bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 86669110 bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Yeah that's what I thought. So someone caught it, and recorded it right away, correct? Thanks umngirl.

Dumping this here in case.

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Captur14

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My source just reported to me that RS has thrown his source out of a window he is so upset with him. 
But his source got the last word:link
bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Sf248_8ball

Haha... cantstopl Love this.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:54 pm

I don't know what he says about the 20 yrs, but she says "I like lapped you and have 200 more points then you"??

And here we thought plane-gate was bad. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:57 pm

I am curious y'all how we didn't pick up that Shawn was on the move already this week. Did someone say he was still in Connecticut earlier in the week? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't know what he says about the 20 yrs, but she says "I like lapped you and have 200 more points then you"??

And here we thought plane-gate was bad. laugh out loud
Probably post -fiance type stuff talk.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:08 pm

great find GA
https://twitter.com/Al_Shabibibibi/status/609519396697075714/video/1
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11