SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:22 am

Night 1, looking too comfortable for words:
bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 K710

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:24 am

She always said she didn't regret the pre FS sex, just the timing. That was our clue.

The timing was an insult to the other guys, but she didn't regret it. So if someone else was the F1, I would think she would regret it.

Sex guy has to be Shawn IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:26 am

Yes GA that elevator ride was to the sex romp. They did Nick wrong though if they gave RS the wrong info to put out now karma has bitten back it is a bitch and Kaitlyn is their worse nightmare.

Last edited by reason on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:26 am

agentcurls wrote:Night 1, looking too comfortable for words:
bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 K710
They're too sweet!! I love that she's insane and he's relaxed with a dry sense of humor. Just seems like a great personality match to me. I'm so excited to see them live and uncut, clothes optional since it's Kait after all.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:27 am

I don't see how sex-guy is Shawn?

Kaitlyn is said she came clean to her other frontrunners because she didn't want her potential F1 to watch it back later on. That's what the insider source said her reasons for telling was.

If sex-guy is Shawn, then there is no reason to tell the other frontrunners since he is her F1 anyway?

.. then again, maybe we won't see her saying anything to anyone. Then for sure Shawn is sex-guy.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:28 am

If the sex guy is not Shawn then I say it is Jared.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see how sex-guy is Shawn.

Kaitlyn is said she came clean to her other frontrunners because she didn't want her potential F1 to watch it back later on. That's what the insider source said her reasons for telling was.

If sex-guy is Shawn, then there is no reason to tell the other frontrunners since he is her F1 anyway.

Because they got caught? She had to fess up? IDK I always thought it was him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She always said she didn't regret the pre FS sex, just the timing. That was our clue.

The timing was an insult to the other guys, but she didn't regret it. So if someone else was the F1, I would think she would regret it.

I don't think it's Shawn. Us Weekly said she had to tell her final guy because he would've found out eventually when the season played, and that changed everything. So there's a Mesnick involved in there probably when she tells Shawn about the pre-FS sex. It would be very dramatic, but obviously they end up together anyway.

ETA: Nick is getting a full on lust edit. So it's lust against love. The lust guy has to be the sex guy.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:36 am

Just thought about it and the thing is we may never even see her say anything to anyone. No idea if we do yet.

And if she does, if Shawn is sex-guy then she is really telling the guys who are not-F1 that she was with her F1 long before them anyway.

So actually a benefit for her F1 and herself either way and will actually help the story of her choosing Shawn. She did say her husband was in the room before Nick was on the show.

If sex-guy is not Shawn, then Monday's episode of Kaitlyn asking Shawn if he trusts her is the storyboard and Nick is the obstacle they brought in to paint doubt.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:40 am

Beagle wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She always said she didn't regret the pre FS sex, just the timing. That was our clue.

I don't think it's Shawn. Us Weekly said she had to tell her final guy because he would've found out eventually when the season played, and that changed everything. So there's a Mesnick involved in there probably when she tells Shawn about the pre-FS sex. It would be very dramatic, but obviously they end up together anyway.

ETA: Nick is getting a full on lust edit. So it's lust against love. The lust guy has to be the sex guy.

I agree. Still thinking that Nick is sex guy. I think that if Shawn was sex guy, it would be just another Ben/Courtney situation - yeah, it was disrespectful to the other girls but Courtney had it in the bag from day one and he had no reason to feel that guilty about it because he knew he was going to get engaged to her anyways. I think that Kaitlyn probably was really conflicted about Nick/Shawn until around the sex, when she realized that Nick was lust and Shawn was the total package for her. At least, that's the way that they will portray it (IMO).

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:43 am

I don't even get the whole sex thing. I can understand if it happened during a Britt and Chris like date where Kaitlyn and the guy are allowed to go back to her hotel to take a "nap" But since she said that she fessed up because she didn't want her potential F1 to find out while watching the show later, does it mean the cameras where there filming them have sex? How can that even happen! I am just going to wait and see how the whole thing plays out, but for now I'm more inclined to believe that we won't see it but will only hear about it, when she confesses. I hope.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:45 am

I'm mind boggled that Shawn got over it if Nick is sex guy, but I suppose we'll see of course. Nick is absolutely getting the lust edit and Shawn is the love one, so sex with Nick fits in better.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11