SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:55 am

Thanks for the periscope updates!! They sound adorable. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:04 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Alanna wrote:Relaxing, you should get both apps and follow her!! She's so cute!

They're definitely planning to be together. Someone asked her on periscope if she's moving to the U.S. and she said "mayyyyybe" in the cutest Kait voice.

And she also talked about how fun it would be to reenact the Notebook with Shawn in the rain laugh out loud

She's so optimistic for their future, it's so sweet to see/hear.

Can she say that?

It was on her snapchat blog, she said it was fun or nice to take Ben H on the boat then added cheekily about if Shawn had been on the date it would have been "notebook". I guess because he looks Ryan Gosling. I thought it was pretty darn clever of her :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:21 am

How funny. I can't get periscope...darn apple only app. So anything that can be shared from that would be great. I follow them both on twitter, insta, and snapchat.

She's not being very discreet about Shawn either. I think she's walking right on the line of what she can say and can't...without coming right out and saying she picked him. It's actually funny to me. Kind of a big ole FU to tptb...and I don't blame her after the edit they're getting.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:49 pm

"I missed you..."
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 27 K6510
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 27 K6610
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 27 K6810
Source: ABC

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:01 pm

They say the eyes are the windows into the soul. I can see how K fell under Shawn's spell:
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 27 K7512kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 27 K7210

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Ahh Agent, thanks for posting these!! So cute! Shawn's such a hottie, yikes!!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:10 pm

It isn't just about Shawn either...I find Kaitlyn to be one of the most beautiful Bachelorettes. I know she wears a lot of make up and loves to get done up, but she really is quite the natural beauty.
I do think she impulsively lives in the moment (very zen (sometimes) if you ask me) but I see her introspective side, too. I think Shawn is a lucky guy.
And so is Kaitlyn.
Did you SEE the way he looked at her after he said she was worth it?
And the look on his face when she said "I don't think you realize how important this relationship is to me and where it goes?" *melting*
And the look on HER face when he grabbed her hand after the reveal?
Whatever transpired after that, they had to cut to commercial straight away.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:14 pm

Alanna wrote:Ahh Agent, thanks for posting these!! So cute! Shawn's such a hottie, yikes!!! laugh out loud

I think he is very attractive in a unique way.
What attracts me more is his tenderness and warmth towards Kaitlyn and she reciprocates.

KaitBoo's recent SM activity says to me "happiness...a weight-has-lifted light-hearted-ness...a confidence"

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:28 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Alanna wrote:Ahh Agent, thanks for posting these!! So cute! Shawn's such a hottie, yikes!!! laugh out loud

I think he is very attractive in a unique way.
What attracts me more is his tenderness and warmth towards Kaitlyn and she reciprocates.

KaitBoo's recent SM activity says to me "happiness...a weight-has-lifted light-hearted-ness...a confidence"
This is so true. Even as dramatic as they are, they are consistently just NICE to each other and do their best to be as thoughtful of the other as each can. I love watching this sweet relationship and where it goes.

Oh and the sm activity is SOOO cute!! Kait just doesn't care anymore whatsoever and it's awesome! She's the biggest KaitBoo fangirl there is, we all pale in comparison laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:25 pm

agentcurls wrote:It isn't just about Shawn either...I find Kaitlyn to be one of the most beautiful Bachelorettes. I know she wears a lot of make up and loves to get done up, but she really is quite the natural beauty.
I do think she impulsively lives in the moment (very zen (sometimes) if you ask me) but I see her introspective side, too. I think Shawn is a lucky guy.
And so is Kaitlyn.
Did you SEE the way he looked at her after he said she was worth it?
And the look on his face when she said "I don't think you realize how important this relationship is to me and where it goes?" *melting*
And the look on HER face when he grabbed her hand after the reveal?
Whatever transpired after that, they had to cut to commercial straight away.

Totally agree. They both really look at each other, deep into the eyes for long uninterrupted moments where they are quiet, just looking. I love that. It's like they're silently talking to each other in their minds.

And like Alanna said they are so nice and gentle with each other.

It hope we get a sneak peek at their FD today or tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:47 pm

So Shawn's recent Snapchat is him listening to "Love Is A Battlefield" in his car! laugh out loud

Oh and watching his nephew at basketball practice. Super cute!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 27 1f49c

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 27 8367-910 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 27 I_got_13 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 27 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Linds911 wrote:So Shawn's recent Snapchat is him listening to "Love Is A Battlefield" in his car! laugh out loud

Oh and watching his nephew at basketball practice. Super cute!

That's funny because one of Nick's fans wrote on Twitter that they would like to see Shawn and Nick's confrontation end with a lip sync battle to a couple of songs...Love is a battlefield was one of them.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3