SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:44 pm

Gold, I've thought that too because Kait has frequently tweeted that she can't sleep, doesn't like being alone in the hotels, etc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by LenaActually Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:49 pm

I would think she'd periscope or something if she was lonely. Maybe she will tonight.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:00 pm

I bet they took her phone from her and only allow her to post with them watching to avoid any mistakes until Monday night.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:11 pm

So I was at the checkout today and I saw a Life and Style magazine detailing Kait's wedding plans. They claim it will happen this year since she needs her green card . While I don't put too much stock in all that part yet; it did say while it was hard for final 1 to watch her date his worst enemy, they have moved past it and trust one another plus are anxious to begin their lives together. So hopefully that's true. Id be really happy if the wedding part was too but I will and see on that one.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:16 pm

There was some interview she did and I can't remember which one it was, but they asked Kait about how long of an engagement she wanted, a long or short one. She said she wouldn't want one too long but not too short either, kinda in between.

I really hope this ends in marriage. I never saw Shawn as the overly jealous guy, certainly not controlling. Given the situation I could understand the jealousy and would imagine I would be jealous to if I were in his place.
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:22 pm

I saw in one of her pre-show interviews she wants 4 kids and would like to have Baby 1 in 2 years.  So hopefully this all happens for her. Really trying to stay grounded until we see them live tomorrow but it's hard.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:31 pm

I can't wait for tomorrow and to see them together IRL, but I hope they have a planned quick answer to shut down wedding questions like "We'll figure that out later, just want to enjoy each other for now" kind of thing.  I always find wedding plan talk so silly after everything they've been through and with them just now getting to start to get into a normal couple life.  The media always asks the question though.

I hope to see a happy, fun-loving couple thrilled to go public with their romance.  Lots of pics and videos for us fans.  Lots of cute interviews.  No more drama.  Beyond that, no pressure on where it could go.  Just Kaitlyn and Shawn in love, genuine and having fun and soaking up the moment and opportunities as the new couple.  That's what I'm hoping for through next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:35 pm

This boy loves his Azz... giggling (can't blame him tho)

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 53 Azz10

Last edited by LenaActually on Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Oh I'm totally ready to marry these two love bugs off tomorrow. But I figure as long as Kait fangirls over them harder than me, I'm fine, if the sm starts to die down and they act more cool towards each other and I'm still fangirling alone, I'll think I have a problem laugh out loud

Meanwhile, I love how someone else is also excited, in his usual subdued way ha. Oh Shawn.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:37 pm

algold29 wrote:There was some interview she did and I can't remember which one it was, but they asked Kait about how long of an engagement she wanted, a long or short one.  She said she wouldn't want one too long but not too short either, kinda in between.  

I really hope this ends in marriage.  I never saw Shawn as the overly jealous guy, certainly not controlling.  Given the situation I could understand the jealousy and would imagine I would be jealous to if I were in his place.

I guess a lot of us felt the same way you do. He never once treated K with disrespect, and even when he was angry or overwhelmed, he turned into mush when in front of her, he is  very tender towards her. His family said he is got a heart of gold, his dad thinks he was a great guy before he left, all the contestants think he is a great guy, and I  personally like what I am seeing on my TV between K and S, so I am very excited about the AFRC.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:39 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh I'm totally ready to marry these two love bugs off tomorrow. But I figure as long as Kait fangirls over them harder than me, I'm fine, if the sm starts to die down and they act more cool towards each other and I'm still fangirling alone, I'll think I have a problem laugh out loud

I was going through the forum archives and saw the threads when Andi and Josh broke up. People were HEARTBROKEN. If these two don't at least make it to the alter, I'll probably be upset too.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:41 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh I'm totally ready to marry these two love bugs off tomorrow. But I figure as long as Kait fangirls over them harder than me, I'm fine, if the sm starts to die down and they act more cool towards each other and I'm still fangirling alone, I'll think I have a problem laugh out loud

Meanwhile, I love how someone else is also excited, in his usual subdued way ha. Oh Shawn.

:yes: So true! Kait can hardly contain herself. Shawn is too funny, so mellow but had to post too. They balance each other well.

Is it Monday night yet???? I bet Kait won't be sleeping tonight!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3